People were losing their shit over this

>People were losing their shit over this

Lot's of people will get upset over completely asinine things. Look at any board on this site for an example.

you're gay and your shit's fucked

what was the issue
>not up to date on my shitty basic chick coffee chain news, sorry

Those same people voted for T**** fyi

Eat shit and die, double nigger

Christmas cups are insensitive to people who aren't Christians. So pretty much nothing.

I thought they were comfy looking, really got me into the christmas spirit.

>Christmas cups are insensitive to people who aren't Christians. So pretty much nothing.

Chinaman living in the US for over 30 years here, I don't care if its religious I respect the fact that the overwhelming majority in this country are Christian and for fucks sake even non-Christians can get into the Christmas spirit.

I'm a non-christian I was fond of christmas since I was a child

Taint?

>No family values
>No religious values
>No job stability
>No marriage
>No economic security

And you wonder why people freaked out for a shitty promotional Christmas cup

I don't like Strbucks but these cups are comfy as fuck

I had PSL for the first time when it began again it was disappointing I don't understand the hype too.

The store brand pumpkin cookies I sampled where more surprising than this.

>a couple of lights and deer
>Christmas
professional complainers, ladies and gentlemen

If you'd like to call him that, sure user

What? Why would someone lose their shit over those? I haven't heard about this, something to do with oppressive white culture I reckon?

I don't get it.
If there were crosses and baby jesuses and whatever, I guess I could see why people wouldn't like it, but who gets offended by some snowflakes and leaves?

It's never people actually getting offended by things like this. It's usually people getting offended on behalf of others, or thinking people may be offended and then raising a stink.

The SJW movement summed up in one post, ladies and gentlemen.

No they weren't The media always runs stories about people freaking out about Starbuck's holiday cups but I've never actually met someone IRL who cared.

A TREE? HOW DARE THESE PAGANS PUSH THEIR PROPAGANDA DOWN MY THROAT.

Those cups actually do look nice, make me wanna go to starbucks for once

They were offended cause the cups wasn't christmasy enough last year, it was just plain red with no art and they thought they were doing the same shit this year

It gets really annoying because most christmas imagery is just generic winter imagery

some fucking snowflake will bitch about pictures of snowflakes while surrounded by a BILLION FUCKING SNOWFLAKES

There is no christian imagery on the cups at all and only one, Santa driving a flying sleigh, is even remotely associated with Christmas specifically and has nothing to do with the religious aspect of the holiday.