Has Veeky Forums ever done streams of Kitchen Nightmares...

Has Veeky Forums ever done streams of Kitchen Nightmares. I feel that it would be hilarious although most of us at this point have probably seen most of the Kitchen Nightmares episodes.Any other shows that Veeky Forums would like in a stream would be much appreciated if recommended. Assuming we get one going.

Other urls found in this thread:

mycircle.tv/279-96138-58
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kitchen Nightmares is a very good show, very funny. I love when Ramsey goes fucking ape shit on people.

there used to be a stream of old iron chef iirc we watched some kitchen nightmares too

i think it was ustream idr

A lot of boards have been using rabb.it for streaming COPS and other shows. The only problem is that it has a viewer limit of 25. Which would be a huge problem.

that would be fun

i really like that one episode where Ramsay hates all the food, yells at the owner and then makes over the restaurant
forgot which episode it was

There's no way this post can be anything but an ad. No one, and I mean no one, would ever talk about an imbecile like that on a food/cooking board.

This ad appears every other day, btw.

phoostream used to do iron chef and Ramsay shows. Seems like everyone cool left and the place is largely deserted.

Yeah I used to love that stream, people were much better there.

not really this is a slow board, in the old streams there only used to be like 7 people max

>go to KN UK video on youtube
>literally every comment is circlejerking anglophiles
wake me up

the US version is so fucking insanely dramatic
UK version is king

Masterchef US is shit.

I dislike the plot.

Preferences really depend on two things:
1) Are you hyperactive or not?
2) Do you wanna see Ramsay repair a restaurant or a family?

I remember watching Veeky Forums streams with Brettygood. I don't know if that still happens.

American Ramsey isn't worth watching.

I'll make a stream that is just 24 hours of Amy's Baking Company

UK version has what everybody on Veeky Forums would call "cucks".
They are meek, non-confrontational and sad. They're just regular failures with no drive and it's so boring. Not that the US version is better, but you'll notice the only episode everybody has seen is Amy's Baking Company which is a US episode

Most of the Episodes are on youtube, we could watch it from there. Do any of those youtube watch together sites still exist?

brettygood used to post here when they streamed kitchen nightmares/hells kitchens.

The memes were fucking raw

It'd be fun, I remember watching a season of the walking dead with anons on another board and it was hilarious.

mycircle.tv/279-96138-58

here you go faggots

get in here faggots

>reading youtube comments

Why?