Oil tycoon grandson here again...

Oil tycoon grandson here again, many of you may remember me from the other night when I promised to buy 56 million worth of BTC. Sorry to leave you hanging, got hit by a storm and lost power. I think it was an act of god though because I got to thinking further...

Why not market buy on Bitmex instead of GDAX? I could liquidate a fuck ton of non-believing bears and frighten them to their core.

Well the funds finally transferred and I’ve started buying, I didn’t want to warn you because the bears might have caught on and started longing. Fuck that and fuck them. I’m telling you now because I’ve wiped out and scared a lot of them. I will be purchasing more for the next four hours until all of my 56 million is spent (currently only spent 10m).

Get in now or start your Kong’s. Tonight we go to 12k and start the next bull run.

I’m so excited!! People are already talking about it!

Believe with me.

Attached: FBB516A7-5757-44B6-A0DD-813F36D31D09.jpg (500x499, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nav-coin/
warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=mcclendon
bitmex.com/app/trade/XBTUSD
twitter.com/bitmexrekt
youtube.com/watch?v=QX3M8Ka9vUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post proof or LARP

*longs

Also sorry to the anons who guessed my grandfathers name right, you’ll be getting your reward in 12 hours.

Fuck man, I wanted to pick up some ETH at $600. At least give it a good dump first.

I didn’t own any crypto until tonight sorry. I’m pumping BTC and I think the effects of that should flow into your alts soon enough.

buying 56m worth of btc, would fuck something up wouldnt it?

I did fuck up Bitmex it went down temporarily.

please buy some eos and cardano aswell so i can afford some food

Taking a small break to allow you guys to get in, the next fat green candle you see on Bitmex is me, so you’ll know when it’s starting.

I’ll look into that what exchange are you holding on? If any.

Keep in mind I don’t want to hold alts, so it will only be enough to clear the books a bit if they are thin, probably a few hundred thousand usd.

Nigga you spend already 1/5 and the market gave a fuck on you lol.

Why do you want to buy BTC?

I believe that crypto is the future very strongly. I know BTC probably won’t see mass adoption but at least pushing BTC will help alts grow further and give more faith to the market.

You haven’t seen anything yet.

brother, pomp NAV coin. thin books and good project.

that wasnt you you stupid fucker

also already debunked

your "grandfather" was 56 you were on this board for 10 years how does this work out? also guy has no grandchildren lmao

fucker

If you're being a bro, buy a bunch of poe on binance please :)

why larp on an anonymous website?
Post proof or gtfo

You clearly weren’t in that thread or you picked the wrong grandpa.

4/5 altcoin requests one more

Aubrey McClendon

i was in the thread

fucking anime poster

NCASH

prove it send 5 btc to my address

Pls buy nano sir

I’m not going to dox myself so stop trying.

thanks brother. coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nav-coin/

On Binance

5/5 thought that the last one was for sure going to be link based on how much it is shilled here. Oh well, linkies missed out.

Transferring funds to Binance tonight, gears anons.

Skycoin and AMB.
Both have incredible projects that will change the world.

KEK DEBUNKED

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=mcclendon

But still you should pick up some LINK just to be a linkie.

Going to start pumping btc soon. Break almost over window closing.

Nooo, you gotta buy LINK it’ll be amazing

john rockerfella

thanks 0x0358871e668B2f2E042dE5A1FC01f264E88c8f69

haha kys larping pajeet

Look he is pumping it on Bitmex!

bitmex.com/app/trade/XBTUSD

ITS HAPPENING

Did you get in? This is so fun fucking with the troll box. I like to make them think it’s the top and make them short it. Shorting bears have no place in the future, only believers.

OP IS ACTUALLY DOING IT HOLY FUCK

kek @ everyone on bitmex with their shorts

Nah, I'm not on Bitmex just observing on the side haha. Gonna check how many people got liquidated on Twitter.

fresh outta fiat

Attached: 1496744799068.jpg (380x496, 33K)

twitter.com/bitmexrekt

they're getting rekt

Shitty larp. Post proof or gfy

really now

They’re already talking about loading up on shorts again, when will they learn?

My question is, if it really is you pumping BTC at the moment, what's your end game ? Are you litterally trying to initiate an artificial bullrun and have everybody fomo in so you can dump even harder ?

lol Marius is claiming he called it. He called the BTC breakout.

I’m holding until 100k/BTC. At which point I may slowly start selling and getting into promising alts. I WILL not dump on you like that nip fuck. You guys are the true fucking believers and I want you to experience some joy after all the bullshit.

Do you believe in LINK? Why not buy some

Promising alts I’m considering getting into: OMG, ENG and NANO

Attached: image.jpg (1125x2436, 1.37M)

I will add link to the pump list because you guys REALLY believe in it, I find that admirable. That’s what shaping the future is about, passion and belief in change.

Keep in mind, binance has to verify my shit it may take a little.

How much more do you have left to buy OP?

these are not believers, they are bag holders
and if you pump it too quick they will unload their bags on you

I really consider myself to be a real believer. Sure profit making (however small it may be given my poorfag status) is a part of the motivation, but I would truly love to see the initial promises of a decentralized crypto utopia replacing actual powers in place to be true. A bit naive given all the variables to be considered, but hey, why not ;).

If true, god speed to you dear user, and let the revolution continue !

>wait for occasional bull
>"im pumping the price its me guys"
post buy order or back to moebius with you

if you're really looking for a revolutionary project, I'd check out XLM. It's basically XRP sans the corporate faggotry, and centralization.

I LOVE YOU OIL user. YOU ARE THE BEST.

Also please buy NANO. It's on Binance.

better yet, send 2 satoshi to my account
DO IT

1F9sM8i6EYxoGZTH35TxoNtRztngqYT15P

Attached: 1499737406300.jpg (378x333, 19K)

Over 39m. Get ready. I’m having fun painting the chart. It will always be there, my mark on the crypto revolution.

Belief in freedom is never naive. It’s naive of them to think that people will take the abuse forever.

Unsure if legit but thats a big green candle and I love the energy!

The only two coins I will never hold are XRP (fucking defeats the purpose), and TRX (chink scam)

post proof user

Holy fuck whale bro is this really you?!

Either that or you’re an expert fucking TA wtf

Attached: B6AF375F-835F-447C-B770-19A29793113A.jpg (1024x768, 295K)

Bullshit, that guy was a liar, and so are you, but you are not him. He said he was on the west coast and your Apost was 5:30am over here. Tonight my ass, fucking sun is coming up!

This candle isn’t me but I may help it along :)

May try to make a cup and handle on the 1m chart for biz sake

XLM, ENG, LINK, OMG and NANO will all continue to pump

Attached: image.jpg (1125x2436, 1003K)

if you won't post your orderbook, predict a market buy order of 2mil in x minutes or something

You have to believe. Believe in the vechile you throw your money in, it’s more than a get rich quick scheme.

Whales coming I’ll have to buy some of their bags for a bit until they fuck off.

Show us some proof, your string as bad as tripfags

i have my btc in cold storage, no fan of gambling with long term investments. trust me i'd like to believe you're speaking the truth

2mil marketbuy isn't gonna do shit, maybe bump the price 20$, gonna have to do better than that oilboy

I’m trying I was too obvious before and whales came to shit on our parade. Let’s see what I can pull off , believe!

I beleive once you show results that arent just some bo dallas faggotry over and over.

boooolieeeeve! show results first

So your not willing to take a screenshot of you orderbook and censor appropriately?
Confirmed larp sage in all fields

No I don't believe, you're just a bored kid with a lot of money.

Thomas Boone Pickens Jr.
1Ad7eV3PqSR5Mc66oeYX9AL7HXaEdAAWUU

I believe in LINK opie, if you’ve been lurking you probably see the value as well, despite the memeing and fudding

Or how about letting us know shortly before he stops buying so we don't get dumped on by whales without being able to improve our positions. Some of us need every little scrap we can get.

>seen the value
>Veeky Forums actively spreading cancer in relation to link
>link distancing itself from Veeky Forums

My goal is to liquidate as many shorts as I can while I buy. Watch it. Be patient. Also lol whoever called my plan in the troll box chat.

I’m letting them load up on shorts don’t stress about the whales dumping, dark.

i love you

You realize you may be ruining people's lives with your actions, right? I mean, I don't like shorters either, but those are still people behind those positions. Just something to think about.

dont listen to this guy whale user, PUMP IT, also look at lamden :D

Like the Japanese whale...have gave 2 shits about everyones interest, he literally recked the whole of Veeky Forums

the same people ruining other people's lives?

They deserve it, fucking shorters don't let the market recover

I want to believe

Shortens believe the market is worth less than it truly is, they are scum. Crypto market cap is worth trillions and they can’t see it.

Dubs Decides the exact time I wrekt the shooters.

OP have you seen this presentation about the Third Industrial Revolution? It will make everyone bullish on blockchain tech: youtube.com/watch?v=QX3M8Ka9vUA

My phone gave me a new id, fuck.

Look at all those shorts ruined :) so sad!

Again, dubs decides the BIG pump.

Can someone explain what means the "dubs decides" meme?

non-native english speaker here

how about you do a 1,1111 order right now as proof and show it faggot

Link

Don’t worry making them think it’s a triple top so they short more.

lurk moar

ROLLING NOW!
If trips pump lamden