Here in India the state gives out around 300 scholarships a year for students to go and study in the USA...

Here in India the state gives out around 300 scholarships a year for students to go and study in the USA. I have been lucky enough to win one!
What must I eat in America to truly live like an American, what are the fast food like? I want to be euthanized(?) and gain citizenship and become a real American boy!

If you want to be euthanized, check out Oregon.

*naturalized
Might want to work on your English, Pajeet.

I know. I know. Never again. I promise.

>"What must I eat in America to truly live like an American?"
I really don't recommend eating like a stereotypical American, practically every American wishes he ate better so if you're not fat just keep doing what you're doing

>"what are the fast food like?"
like trash but nobody can stop eating it

Go for smaller chains, any chain with more than 4000 locations worldwide is poor quality. The best junk food is made in hole-in-the-wall restaurants run by families

>"I want to be euthanized"
you're adorable

>I want to be euthanized
>I want to be euthanized

I want to try really BIG hamburgers and also hotdogs!
And lot's of Coca Cola!

This thread looks promising.
Be sure to check out the heart attack grill, the real american lifestyle

and have funny friends like Chandler and a pretty girl that looks like Mornica.,
:-)

Dear God stay in India. While you guys aren't Chinese tier shitty immigrants, you guys are an easy second place as people who need to stay in their own country.

>smelly
>socially inept
>rude
>hilariously retarded accents
>0 concept of assimilation
>Jews of the east
>disgusting manners
>did I mention you guys smell like shit and no the perfume/cologne isn't fooling anyone

I'll take an African immigrant over you shit stains any day of the week.

Sure is /pol/ in here right now.
>protip: America is an immigrant nation.

Idk, their concept of reincarnation appears to be accurate, since apparently you lived in late 30's and early '40's Germany in your previous life.

Colorado too!

as if indians dont eat a fuckton of fast food.

here's your (you), but no bump

What's that got to do with anything?

We have McDonalds here but they don't have beef. mainly vegetable burgers and some chicken.
I want to eat the real fast food as well as barbecue ribs and meat.
The place I will be studying is called University Of Georgia in a town called Athens. They had pop stars as students once I am told.
I like your music too.

POO IN LOO PAJEET

Fuck off, we're full.

>this thread
>not bait
But I laughed

>t. shart in the mart

For me it's the Chicken Maharaja Mac, the best fast food sandwich.

Yeah, a white one

>Yeah, a white one
says the guy who jerks his shit to japanese animu schoolgirls.

>fine with African immigrant

Obviously I'm a nazi, you daft cunts. Or maybe, just maybe, Indians are dogshit and I'd rather there be less not more of them in the us

>Indians are African
Fucking hell Veeky Forums, you can't make this shit up.
You guys are retards.

I can't fucking wait for Trump to block off these smelly ass Indians coming over here

Why?
Diversity is strength.
MAGA

Not Indians. You've never worked with them.

Man, the dude's asking for help on assimilation right here.

You can't tell him to fuck off, now that he has rolled dubs, you idiot! Not just ordinary dubs, either, it was 8266711, so double dubs, and we all know how important Indians are to 7-11.

>euthanized
Cute.

>what must I eat
Southern comfort food is a must (fried chicken, grits, corn bread, ect.). Southern barbecue is also a must (ribs, pulled pork, brisket) with some baked beans. Obviously a burger. Burgers are quite plentiful and you can get one anywhere. I'd also recommend a traditional Chicago-style and/or New York-style steak. If you happen to be near New York or Chicago, get some pizza too. If you're in California or the Southwest, stop by a taco vendor. Make sure the cooks are 100% Mexican and the establishment (or food truck) are the filthiest things you've ever seen (that might be hard seeing as you're Indian).

>what are the fast food like?
Greasy, calorie-filled garbage that tastes amazing. Definitely get some, but eat it sparingly as it's extremely unhealthy.

Also, as a fellow college student and one who has to interact with exchange students form India almost daily: please, please, PLEASE study up on popular body washes and deodorants. I'm sorry, but you people are the smelliest people I've encountered. I can be on one end of the building and you can be the other and I can smell the stench of sweat, dirt, and (strangely) stale Doritos on you.

Enjoy your stay.

Go back to your containment board, asshole. The guy is asking for help to assimilate, and he gets your stupid shit. STFU.

>stale Doritos
Turmeric.

find another country to ruin please

Athens is a cool place, especially for the music scene, although Georgia as whole is pretty shit (I blame it's proximity to Florida).

>stale Doritos
You're smelling the spices they cook with. Cumin, coriander, asafoetida, garlic, ginger. Strong spices will secret through the skin, especially around sweat glands.

Yeah, Indians always smell terrible. Fucking shitskins.

MAGA

They are pretty shit most of the time. Even my hillary loving mom hates them because they speak down to her even though she's their equal.

>believes only people who look exactly like him are human despite having more in common with Homo nanderthalensis than Homo sapiens.

I don't think they said anything like that

>I want to be euthanized

Same

this

>I want to be euthanized
iktf