Never been to MacDonalds, what get?

Hello Veeky Forums

I have never been to a MacDonalds before but I will get the opportunity to go to one tomorrow. What should I get?

I have heard of the big mac and nuggets before but not sure what is the best choice.

Before you all go off saying troll how can nobody have been to one before. I live on a small island off the coast of the UK. I've been to the mainland many times but never had to opportunity to go to a MacDonalds and I'd like to try it. I have been to a Burger King before but that was several years ago, it was delicious.

What I order needs to be on the UK menu, also, I am a big eater so would like to order a few things to try.

Thanks for any suggestions.

tummy ache

dont get big mac garbage

get a fucking Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese, Medium Fries, and a McChicken

Seconding the quarter pounder

chicken legend with cool mayo

a Big Mac is the flag ship burger though

>Double Quarter Pounder with cheese

is patrician choice.

For a ltd time you can try the " Mexico with spicy Habanero chilli mayo " - though its better to work through the classics until you have a grasp of whats going on. You on Isle of Man? I hear they eat people there and hate the gays.

don't do it

>MacDonalds

Adorable.

Okay I will try their double quarter pounder with cheese. Looking at the mcchicken online it looks rather unappetising, would a chicken legend be more suitable? The cost isn't an issue btw. Also should I go for the mcnuggets or selects? Selects looks nicer.

Harris, Scotland. We don't eat people but most here are very, very religious and so yeah don't like gays.

Forgive my error, I guess that is what it would be called if it originated in Scotland

The signature burger is a classic.

The McRib not so much, best avoided.

No.

The hamburger is their flagship burger you mongoloid.

The big mac was a way to sell you a """bigger""" burger by adding fucking bread.

It's called "The Signature Burger" you fucking cripple, that's its name.
>Protip: It's written on the wrapper.

The McBrit is my favourite in the UK.

No-one mentioned a flagship product.
Go and work on your reading comprehension.

Bocan Darble Chaise Barga

If you get the nuggets do youself a favor and ask for it fresh. Seriously nothing is worse than getting nuggets that have been siting on the warmer.

Also the fish sandwich ain't half bad.

I hate gay people too.

Fucking degenerates.

Cheers for all the suggestions lads. Pretty excited to see what all the hype is about tomorrow.

I don't hate gay people, I mean I don't like them either but I don't even think i've ever met one before so they don't really affect my life in anyway. I'm not religious despite everyone around here being so, at least the older generations, I guess they probably dislike gays but aren't vocal about it.

>don't even think i've ever met one

I guarantee you have met more than one, but they just weren't out in the open about it. Given the prevaling attitudes about them in your area it's hardly surprising.

See, their name is MACdonalds, and we're MCdonalds. they have the big MAC, we have the big MIC. They have the golden arches, we have the golden arcs. They don't put sesame seeds on their buns, but we do.

I don't remember the scene exactly, but I think that's pretty close to it.

Big Mac is good in uk.

McTender.
It's venison rather than beef.

Given the population density of where the OP lives, there's a favourable chance that he hasn't actually met any sodomites previously. Some islands might only have dozens of residents.