What do guys like to eat? Something less expensive than steaks

What do guys like to eat? Something less expensive than steaks

Other urls found in this thread:

allrecipes.com/recipe/223382/chicken-stir-fry/
foodnetwork.com/recipes/bibimbap-recipe.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Earlyer I made a club sandwich and toasted it, that shit was cash.

Oh and pussy, I eat a lot of pussy.

What would impress you tho?

xanax

Fettuccine Alfredo

For the girl not to act like an asshole about her food and just eat what I eat

>act like an asshole about her food
Be more specific, idgi

Making simple stuff taste good. The most memorable dish I've had was venison stew because it tasted so good I could cry.

Are you cooking for a girl, user?

I'm cooking for a guy

Stir Fry, pesto pasta (not that store bought packet shit ya own damn sauce), Bibimbap (Korean food is good shit), and a fuckton more.

Got some recipes that you think hold up?

>my overpriced salad made me look good while eating it but left me starving so I'm going to eat off your plate now

>Wow you're really eating that steak, I'm gonna sit here and glare at you while you do so.

>oh burgers are such guy food tee hee

>Aww thanks for cooking for me now let me throw out half the ingredients and rub the bbq off the chicken.

But i dunno, I don't think I've never not smiled at someone making me home made nachos

I eat a bunch of ass.

Turkey sandwiches. Buy deli turkey, find decent tomatoes and good bread. Maybe frozen fish.

Stirfry: allrecipes.com/recipe/223382/chicken-stir-fry/
Bibimbap: foodnetwork.com/recipes/bibimbap-recipe.html
The pesto pasta is more or less something I just throw together on my own so I'll type that up in my next post. These aren't the recipes that i use to make my own personal versions of this either but they should do you just fine.

Pesto Pasta, cheap filling, fucking delicious
You will need
>1 jar of pic related found in your grocery store's pasta sauce aisle [spoiler] or other pesto this is just what I'm able to get my hands on[/spoiler]
>1 pint heavy cream
>1 tsp salt
>eight ounces penne, spiral egg noodles, or mostaccioli pasta [spoiler] or however much noodle you want, the sauce stretches a long ways varying to the amount of noodle used/ how long you wanna use it[/spoiler]
>2 oz Parmesan cheese (shredded not that fake shit.)
How to make it
>Get a sizeable saucepan, pour in your heavy cream and add the small jar of pesto [spoiler] if you somehow have a larger jar go for life 1/4 cup of pesto[/spoiler]
>Heat up the sauce mixture and bring it to a boil while whisking to mix it together.
>Bring it down to a simmer and let it reduce.
Meanwhile
>Bring a pot of water to boil for your noodles and be sure to salt the water.
>drain the noodles and set aside for the addition of sauce later.
>To check if the sauce you have has reduced enough, dip in a spoon and see if it coats the back. You don't want it really thick and sludgelike cause that is failure. You want it less runny because once you add the Parmesan it really tightens up.
>Add the Parmesan when you have the desired thickness and whisk again.
>remove sauce from heat and mix with strained noodles
Serve.
>Simple, tasty, reheatable for leftovers.

I'm not joking. Make the guy literally anything, it doesn't matter if it's a fucking hot pocket as long as you fuck him

spot the bitter virgin

'Better Than Bullion' Vegetable broth. I literally (like, LITERALLY) never consume anything else.

Not wrong.

Also, black bean soup makes me wanna fuck. Anything spicy really.

It's true though, different user, especially the last part, I get maybe not particularly liking on ingredient in a meal but it's pretty disrespectful to entirely dismantle a meal and just eat like a fourth of all the stuff you used in it.

Chicken parmesan. It's filling, it's cheap, it's easy, it's safe, it's well known ingredients, it's not messy.

It pairs well with wine so you can down glasses without feeling like alcoholics.

It's not spicy either so he won't burn your clit when he'll eat you for dessert.

Give him a shot of ginger alcohol or something before eating, it works as an aphrodisiac.

Enjoy your dinner user.

This user is right though. The best food you can give him are some fruits on your naked body, and he'll be back for more.

Just suck his dick. Are you autistic or something?

>tfw no autistic qt girlfriend to cook for you

Yesterday I carmelized some onions over low heat in a pan along with wood ear mushrooms, then tossed in beech mushrooms and enoki mushrooms and let them cook on low until it was all nicely browned. The mushrooms all came from an asian market and were cheaper than white button mushrooms from the supermarket.

Tossed in a little hoisin and some oil and stirred it together, let it cook another minute, then put alternating layers of rice and the mushroom mixture into puffed tofu skins, simmered in miso soup I was preparing (lazy way: better than bouillon veggie broth + miso paste + wakame + shiitake mushrooms).

Made a side of king oyster mushrooms, sliced into ~1" rounds, marinaded in white wine, lemon juice, seaweed, and a little old bay for a couple of hours before being seared.

Dinner consisted of the miso soup, stuffed tofu skins, king oyster mushrooms, and some edamame.

Fancy fucker

go'za

>woman
>frogposter
Also make spaghetti or something
Lady and the Tramp shit right there

if you want to impress a guy with cooking and your in bongestan get lots of meat, lots of potatoes, and corn.

good options are pulled pork and meatloaf if you make it right

So you made vegan mushroom dishes and a soup.

I'm not sure if OP should roll with that, there is a high chance of backlash there.

She did that because you made garbage but was too polite to say no. The trick is to eat the edible bits and claim you're full.

How many times do we gotta tell women that it's just sandwiches and blowjobs until they get it?

Most of us don't date trannies, dude

Stir fries and fried rice with roasted poultry, every got damn day, not tired of it.

>not making your own pesto

Anything that you put some effort into and don't spaz out and create shot beacause you were trying too hard to please. Shiet you could make breakfast for dinner and that nig would probably his pants

Put a plate on the table and sit your big ass on it, then tell him you made him some home cooking and to clean the plate.

A sloppy blow job

you're on the wrong site, then

>premade pesto
>heavy cream

Then find some cheap steaks. Don't forget the baked potato.

You have two surefire routes here.
The motherly approach where you can fix him something not too elaborate, like pasta and meat and veg- Chicken Alfredo, Lasagna, hell, if you can make a decent Meatloaf that'll work. Think home cooking.
Or you can go the slut route and make him some burgers or hotdogs wearing nothing but an apron and a smile, then give him a beer and a blowjob.

my bf loves burgers and 'za. But i just made him a shitty beef brisket sammich and he went crazy for it.

Pork isn't legal in bongestan, idiot

Are you my sister?

Do you date your sister?

Pizza
Love going out to eat it and making it homemade when i can get the time and desire to do it

I am qualified to speak for all men.

We will eat anything. You'll find that women are by far the pickier eaters.

Just make sure you actually know how to cook. Don't be lazy.

I marinated two chicken thighs on mustard, garlic, sesame and a couple things more overnight and then I pan fried it and rised it with a bit of cream and mixed in some mustard, served with fires

pussy. if he is a manllennial cake.

What kind of person says that?
Everyone should like burgers.

this is a fucking date you ass hat, don't tell op to get her own jar of premade shit.