I know better than all of you

GrubHub (NYSE:GRUB) is off 5.8% in a move attributed to sharp comments about the presidential election from CEO/founder Matt Maloney, where he asked people who voted for Donald Trump to resign.

This follows a series of Tweets where Maloney has openly attacked Trump and his supporters.

Shares are down 9.4% over the past two days. An e-mail sent by Maloney (and confirmed by the company) said that he "absolutely" rejected the "nationalist, anti-immigrant and hateful politics of Donald Trump."

Lawers have declined to comment but have said there are several independent lawsuits already in the works as threatening to fire employees due to their voting history is highly illegal in the state of California.

Several employees have already filed "hostile workplace" complaints as precursors to the lawsuits.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B4Uf9rsBbhc
youtube.com/watch?v=RNO4Wti-NTM
youtube.com/watch?v=lBarJFm51OE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>This follows a series of Tweets where Maloney has openly attacked Trump and his supporters.

Meh.

>Shares are down 9.4% over the past two days. An e-mail sent by Maloney (and confirmed by the company) said that he "absolutely" rejected the "nationalist, anti-immigrant and hateful politics of Donald Trump."

Meh.
>Lawers have declined to comment but have said there are several independent lawsuits already in the works as threatening to fire employees due to their voting history is highly illegal in the state of California.
>Several employees have already filed "hostile workplace" complaints as precursors to the lawsuits.

.....and that's where he fucked up. Wow, what a psycho.

>GrubHub

>threatening to fire employees due to their voting history

How progressive of him.

>Lawers have declined to comment but have said there are several independent lawsuits already in the works as threatening to fire employees due to their voting history is highly illegal in the state of California.
>Several employees have already filed "hostile workplace" complaints as precursors to the lawsuits.

Way to royally fuck your own company and your own loyal employees.

>Vote for Trump
>Loyal

Oh, the ironing.

Simple minded moron.

He has completely fucked over all of his "hillary" voters working in the company as company value drops like a rock, loses customers, and faces crippling lawsuits.

Yeah.

I'm sure His hillary voter workers are happy as hell over his verbal diarrhea.

>bringing politics into the workplace and trying to fire employees that don't fit your political views
NOW YOU FUCKED UP
NOW YOU FUCKED UP
NOW YOU FUCKED UP

>Way to royally fuck your own company and your own loyal employees.

Would you think it possible that this level of incompetence would give rise to a shareholder in the company having a legitimate claim against him as an individual for malpractice?

>Would you think it possible that this level of incompetence would give rise to a shareholder in the company having a legitimate claim against him as an individual for malpractice?

They'd have to take it to the board of directors and have a vote of no confidence (if public).

I just placed an order using grubhub. If there is a better app out there, please share with the class.

It's California, one maybe Trump voter will win a nice settlement, and the company will be propped up by the popular vote tumblerinas. If that Trump voter was loyal, he would have written in Obama on his ballot.

YOU HAVE FUCKED UP NOW
HEY
HEY
HEY
>what?
>WHAT?! Ya skinny ass bean pole fatass lookin motherfucker
That skit is good but I wish people watched the other ones.

Double dubs speak truth - the astronaut one is good as well as the Civil War On Drugs

Link to skits?

youtube.com/watch?v=B4Uf9rsBbhc
Sketch is really called 'Hamlet' but it's on youtube as 'what really happened to Abe Lincoln'

He probably means this Astronaut one
youtube.com/watch?v=RNO4Wti-NTM

and the Civil War on Drugs is their movie they made, nearly every scene is good, but it looks like it's been taken off Youtube, so here's a different skit
youtube.com/watch?v=lBarJFm51OE

Okay I understand they're pieces of shit for firing people based on their political views but why are you sharing them at work? If someone asks you who you're voting for, just refuse to answer. It's always a bad idea.

It's a an Uber style food delivery service. UberEats CEO must be laughing. Grubhub will be finished after this. Will lose significant market share and possibly be crippled by a few lawsuits/settlements.

Good riddance. Only the most stupid people bring politics into business.

I'm not finished yet!
I'm not done with my art

You must be a liberal fag.