How'd I do with this Shepard's pie cu/ck/s?

How'd I do with this Shepard's pie cu/ck/s?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/shepherds-pie-recipe2.amp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks pretty greasy

It tends to happen when your local market has shit lamb to choose from.

Bump

Lamb? I always go with ground beef, or ground beef and pork. I imagine lamb is just as tasty though.

Then it's not a Shepard's pie

Oh so greasy

>How'd I do with this Shepard's pie cu/ck/s?
OP here with an update. The filling and pie itself was not greasy. All of the grease is on the parchment paper because as it cooked the grease seeped out. Was 8/10 good, the lamb could have used a little bit more seasoning.

>you know it's done when it sticks to the wall

Yes it is you memeshitting autist, the terms are actually interchangeable. You are just overcorrecting based on assumption.

Shepard implies sheep/lamb you daft ignorant fuck. Gordon Ramsay literally has thrown fits over this exact same shit. Go back to you basement.

It's called cottage pie, dummy

the dish you used is way too fucking small
potato to filling ratio is kinda bad, needs more potatoes imo
and could use bit more browning on top honestly, usually throw raw egg to the potato mic on mine to get really nice browning and use fork or something to make the surface as uneven as possible to get loads of surface area to brown

OP here with an update. The lamb that I used was labeled wrong and my whole family has been shitting there brains out all day. The guilt I feel is overwhelming has Veeky Forums ever goofed like this before?
>Too little potatoes.
The recipe called for 1.5 pounds. I used 4 huge potatoes which weighed in at about 3-4 pounds.

Here is the link to the recipe. Alton Brown is king.
google.com/amp/www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/shepherds-pie-recipe2.amp.html

>misspelling blue or tabasco
???

oh and cappuccino is actually misspelled in that image

Made the same thing inspired by your thread and I also stumbled upon the same recipe. Turned out pretty amazing. Next time I'll leave out the corn though. It seems a little bit misplaced.

HOW DARE YOU MAKE A MESS IN THE OVEN

YOUER GROUNDED FAGGOT

It's an Irish stew, right?