What's a good clean kid safe party appetizer?

What's a good clean kid safe party appetizer?

ice cub.

Pig in a blanket

baby sandwiches like tea party style, little triangle quarters
hawaiian bread sliders, like little burgers, or meatballs
Go ahead and buy cocktail toothpicks so they're festive

I make the pigs in blanket deal for my nephews. I wrap Lil' Smokies with honey crescent rolls. These guys like spicy food, so I set out Kikkoman Thai Chili sauce which is sweet-hot, and some gulden's or similar mustard.

They like chicken fingers. Just shake n bake some tenders, or slice up the chicken breast. Good on skewers. Sometimes I grill and do some satay dip.

They love ordinary cheese and crackers, or port wine and triscuits. Haven't gotten them into the stronger stuff like blue or brie.They love homemade salsa and guac as long as the chips are sturdy.

That's what I said but my ladys disagreeing

>Kikkoman Thai Chili sauce
>gulden's mustard
You're nephews don't like spicy food and they are little punk bitches

>port wine and triscuits
>Haven't gotten them into the stronger stuff

Fairy bread

Your lady's a faggot.

Your fagoot bitch your mother is a goat

My goat mother isn't afraid of giving kids pigs in a blanket. Yabitch.

She finally gave in to pigs in a blanket. Thanks, my daughters b-day party will be a hit for sure

Nothing because kids are picky little shits and half the parents have given them made up allergies and gluten sensitivities.

I fucking hate picky kids and the picky adults they turn into. "Ohno, my teeth touched the bone on this steak, I cant eat it anymore, or any of the meat too close to fat or grissle"

"Ohno there was a tiny piece of eggshell in this scrambled egg, I physically can't swallow it anymore".

"Oh, but I will definitely eat these Kippers and Sardines bone and guts and all! Yum yum yum!"

Just put a brick of cheese, some peanutbutter, and a box of crackers on the table for the little cunts, the fat kids will steal the cheese and take turns biting hunks out of it, the older kids will smear peanutbutter on their dicks and take turns getting the dog to lick it off.

The one retarded kid will just sit there eating crackers and the normal ones will bitch and groan until it is time to go home.

Maybe throw a cake out in the backyard halfway through and some party hats for them to scoop it into.

Maybe put some juice in a trough or something, doesnt really matter if you use a jug or a bucket, eventually one of the little cunts will piss in it.

Just keep the parents drunk and they will remember it as a success.

>cocktail toothpicks
>children being raised by millenials

Enjoy your dead kids

At least one will eat a toothpick and die while mom and dad are taking selfies with him turning blue.

Tell her to grab hold of the comforter and roll several times then.

wow, are you really so stupid you would have ate a tooth pick as a kid?

mixed nuts.

No, but some are. Don't tempt fate, not everyone is a smart.

i love this board

Genuine Kekā„¢

When I was really young, I put a rubber band in between two saltines and ate it. I called it a rubber band sandwich. We had to leave the restaurant and go to the doctor