Dev plans to dump

Im a dev for an ico thats getting millions invested presale already, but the website is shit, the idea is shit, and since im the only dev literally, i can safely say the tech is shit aswell.

Boss (got rich in crypto) literally paying people for only showing their faces so it looks like we have a team.

Should i just dump my share of coins while ico on etherdelta/ afterwards and literally crash it into oblivion for maybe 100k~ (and if yes, any ideas how i can make it look like it wasnt me) or could this actually work out?

Attached: 1520180881169.png (1051x1524, 493K)

seems like you're getting used OP. how much % of tokens did you get?

Devery is done
Just dump

You should pay some pajeets to hype it up for you in the tokens

You need volume to dump it so the question is how to get volume? Build hype. How do you get hype? Buzz, people talking - get some redditors to help build convos around it, pajeets to spam threads here, y’know the usual >big announcement soon >partnerships under NDA etc etc

Please let me know which one it is so I don't fall for the presale.

whats the project

your coins are not locked for some timeperiod? wew, just dump it then. Jeez who the fuck would even buy this shit

i have no clue, i just see so much shit wrong with it - might just be because i worked with it so long.

But the boss literally shilled it to his millionair friends, got them all to buy in presale, promised them numbers that are only reachable if we collect like 10.000.000.000 USD, i dont know what to think of that shit.

Is boss Pajeet?

What’s your boss like? Boomer who can’t code? What type of idea is it? (Don’t be specific)

you are not allowed to sell for 1 year
gg tho

old guy, made millions in bitcoin
no clue about coding, doesnt know how to use MEW, gave me his coinbase adress to send the tokens to

but he is a REALLY nice guy.

its as vague as you can possibly be.
lets say we take ... fashion
"x coin is gonna create a new era in the world of fashion"

also no hes not pajeet

If everything you say is true then I in your position would dump my coins and GTFO. But there must be some legal barriers put in place to stop you from doing that, if not that means huge incompetence and it will fail soon anyway. And if your boss really is just a scammer then I wouldn't feel any guilt

Do you have an RF chip stuck in your head again making you retarded enough to think we don’t know it’s you?

Anyway, why dump and not sell later? I'd be more worried about the law desu

Bullshit, you're the fucking "whale" larper that made the oc pink wojak thread and lied about giving link away.

OP, how about you state to your boss that you see a set of problems with the project that makes you uneasy in participating. Enumerate those problems to him and tell him if nothing will be done with them, you're selling your tokens and running away.

Also, you are the only dev yet you say that the tech is shit. Are you the creator of this shit tech?

I'd sell everything slowly, desu. Also you should tell your boss that you think the idea is shit.

kys stupid LARPer.

Claim you got hacked?

what?
i dont get it, you think im the boss or what

lmao no, i simply saved all the wojaks from that thread

Attached: 1520187842349.png (693x1163, 216K)

LINK