How can anyone eat chinese food ?

You really take your life into your hands with this garbage

Food poisoning, roaches in the food, heart palpitations, sketchy ingredients.... how can anyone eat this shit ?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/wsoctv.relaymedia.com/amp/news/local/deer-found-dead-side-road-taken-chinese-restaurant/103281744?ref=cbTopWidget?client=ms-android-verizon
youtube.com/watch?v=TKRNwYrtr3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't forget the roadkill special

google.com/amp/s/wsoctv.relaymedia.com/amp/news/local/deer-found-dead-side-road-taken-chinese-restaurant/103281744?ref=cbTopWidget?client=ms-android-verizon

Yea na yea na stop being a pussy cunt

For some people, 'value' is enough. As long as they pay under 7 bucks for enough food that they should hate themselves afterwards, it's irrelevant to them that it's the equivalent of ingesting a big middle finger.

I'm not american.
Our chinese people are polite, clean and professional.

It's true, I've seen american media so I can understand the disbelief, but our chinese people are totally nice and don't do socially unacceptable shit like telling customers what to do. I'd even go so far as to say they're decent, empathetic human beans

Some chinese people are nice, some are nasty. It's best to patronise those who are nice.

>some are nice, some are nasty
Just like humans.

where're you from?

With the shitty rep Chinese restaurants have in general due to years of stuff like Chinese restaurants are probably even cleaner then say a tgi Fridays or some American diner kind of place. Can't speak for the quality of the food but nobody's getting served a fucking cat with health inspecters popping in and out every week

Denmark, aarhus

here in nyc - the Chinese who work at the restaurants don't eat the food they serve.

the Chinese people I know don't eat at the restaurants either

I'm glad my schizophrenic level paranoia only extends to my ideas about the government, god, and demons and not delicious orange chicken. The huge majority of food you will eat in the western world is one hundred percent safe. That's why our society has developed and advanced so much that we can make intergalactic treaties with extra terrestrials in exchange for WiFi and space travel technology

Had some shit like this happen with a chinese food place in town. Savages.

I actually work at an American-Chinese restaurant right now, serving and sometimes doing food prep. Working there has made me understood why Chinese food is so popular in America. The system is so cheap and convenient for carryout (vegetables are pre chopped, sauces pre made just combine and flip in a wok for 2 minutes). Also, Chinese people (those who were born in America) are all quietly at least a little bit racist.

>only white people eat that shit

the bullshit op is refering to is the 'it for white people chink fast food'.

I'm sure that the Chinese must seem like saints compared to you danes.

why are Indians always so fucking rude, do they just hate white people?

they're extremely fucking rude to their own customers, it's like they don't even want people to buy their food

I went to an Indian restaurant in Victoria, BC on the fuckin' main road there because I was with a vegetarian and we figured they'd have good vegetarian options. Our reception was so cold and unfriendly we just peaced after the one guy in the front of house disappeared into the back. At the Thai restaurant we ended up going to the guy there was super cool and said he's heard things about that Indian restaurant. He said the rent on that main street wasn't cheap and that the place was probably a front for something. We laughed. He smelled like weed and the food was incredible. Good memory

It grosses me out but I just love General Tso's so much.

Wish there was a Panda Express near me.

There is always a risk while eating out. No matter the restaurant, it's called business, you always have to assume the worst.. unless it's a fancy Michelin star restaurant

Same. I only ever eat Chinese Food at buffets anyway, so in my mind the price and the returns I get from eating there will outweigh the eventual parasite removal I'll have to get.

>Shitty restaurant

That's why I don't live in the ghetto

It's not a ghetto thing. It's a Ching Ching thing.

Chinese people are just as bad as niggers sometimes.

No u

wiff ma mouf.

I ate there once about 5 years ago. Just your average Chink takeout. They did eventually close and reopen as EC Food earlier this year.

t. Guy who shops at the Harris Teeter in the background of the photo accompanying the article

How can anyone eat American food?
You really take your life into your hands with this garbage

Food poisoning, roaches in the food, heart palpitations, sketchy ingredients.... how can anyone eat this shit ?

I don't. I cook at home. It's why I occasionally browse Veeky Forums.

The best Americanized Chinese food i've had came from a dingy store in the ghetto.

ghetto's have great food

i know because i used to live in one, then it gentrified and now every restaurant sucks

So easy to make...

It never comes out tasting like it should

Just go to the Asian restaurants staffed by Koreans.

If you see an Indian or chinaman behind the counter, just walk out.

Tastes good senpai

the nastier the place, the better the food

thats just how it works with ethnic food

China isn't the west idiot

When I want garbage Chinese food I just get it from Kroger or Safeway. $10 for enough food to feed one person for 3-4 meals.

You americans are so weak.

Try eating at chinese restaurants in china:

chemichally made "beef" from pork
baby formula and milk laced with melanine
farmed fish that is pumped so full of antibacterials the Chinese use it as medicine
"cooking oil" that is rancid from years of use

that's not even the beginning of the food horrors in china... they have zero standards and governing bodies over there and no enforcement

people are getting cancer on a mass, epidemic scale

Wait what? Safeway and QFC, PNW version of Kroger, sell Chinese food?

The only chinese food I eat is frozen shit from PF Changs because literally every chinese restaurant within 25 miles of me has had shit like this in the news at one point
Nice try Ping

>Our chinese people are polite, clean and professional.
>Our chinese people
Wonder who could this Chinese people you speak of is.

Chinamen arent humans, we dont have the same standard for ourselves as animals

I eat it because I'm black and that shit is addictive. MSG or not.
I also tend to go to restaurants where I can actually see the stuff being made.
Not only that, but I learned how to make my own Chinese food to eliminate any chance of food poisoning, but that's another story.

Also, Chinese people don't eat at Chinese restaurants and restaurant owners don't tend to eat there either because for the former, it's because few dishes are actually traditional Chinese and from the foods being high in calories from all the oils and starches. For the latter, it's because eating the same shit is going to be tiring after a while.

ARR ROOK SAME

>baby formula and milk laced with melanine
Who the fuck puts melanin in anything and for what fucking reason

Those are nipons, user

>probably a front
>smelled like weed

You probably do too if you still haven't connected the dots.

chinese businesses for cost reduction

>How can anyone eat chinese food ?
By Making it yourself. Fry up some rice, egg, onions,carrots, soy sauce, throw in some chicken.

Shred up some pork, fry up some oninon, throw in some barbaque sauce, put it in a wonton, fry it up.

It maybe not traditional but it works!

Vietfags arethe GOATs at making Chinese food here in California. They also make acceptable Japanese food for american standards.

This.
I make Szechuan chicken, shrimp dumplings or ma pao tofu almost every week.

Check this faggot out:

youtube.com/watch?v=TKRNwYrtr3o

He does a tour of a chinese kitchen....pretty fucking nasty, however, from what I've seen, not that out of the ordinary. I saw another vid where dudes were making dim sum while wearing wife beaters....nothing like that armpit hair in your food....adds flavor.

The 5 star hotels seem like the only places that have high standards.

no idea

american chinese food is just loaded with sugar, oil and sodium. I feel disgusting whenever I eat it so I rarely do.

That kitchen was not bad at all. Biggest issue is mixing the raw chicken over fresh ingredients.

>Asian food is too spicy for americans

A lot of the chink places we've got here (NYC) are dirty filthy fuckin rat hole take out places, where the frozen shrimp thaw in the alley and the raw chicken sits in the broken fridge.

Food poisoning seems to be common. Health inspectors are always shutting these places down around here. Just Google the horror stories.

Beverage supplier company worker here. Our local chinese place had a BiB soft drink dispenser and two coolers, one in the front for bottles and one in the back for their kitchen use. One day the one in the kitchen "it quit wokin". So I go up there and replaced it. They have a really big kitchen, nothing out of the ordinary when compared to your local mexican place, it is cleaner than most mexican places I been in simply because they don't have food in containers on the floor.

A great deal of food is made in advance and stored in refrigerators, mostly meats. Depending on your standard the kitchen was either disgustingly nasty or fairly clean. It wasn't as clean as a mcdonalds kitchen is kept at for example, but it wasn't as dirty as most mexican places I been in. Take from that what you will, I have no problems eating there.

To be quite honest im really scared of food poisoning because an infection can leave me crippled for months or even years thanks to a health condition.

Been avoiding eating on the streets like the plague so even if it was from a restaurant im not tempting my luck with a dirty stupid gook with 0 morals to serve me food

if a fucking buiscuits and gravy shop in the stix did this you'd be whooping and hollering and asking them if they need to use your gun powered meat smoker.