fr tho should i not be drinking this shit everyday cuz i love it so much

>videogames

Yeah, and it's too late. Sorry.

smash bros is great dude

All that tea
Only 2 kinds
Well atleast you tried I guess.
Also drop the gamergurl act, you cunt.

i'm not sorry that you get triggered by a game controller, you virgin.

i'm a guy, incidentally.

>teabag tea

your problem is being a plen

get some real tea you cultureless faggot

well i don't mind teabag kava but yeah jasmine is my TOC so i had to go loose-leaf

that doesn't make sense

post buccy

If you're that into tea get an infuser. They're cheap as fuck and so is loose leaf tea, plus it tastes better. Something kind of nice about the ritual of brewing tea with leaves too.

you can get pretty silly on kava. legal too.

Even guys can attention whore, you cunt.

kava's fun but it does strange things to my bowels
i miss fiji

yeah, and its not the tea nor the games.

You should injest large amounts of kava for long periods of time as it can effect your kidneys badly

I, too, like tea too much.

The effects of kava are great but it tastes terrible.

> white gamecube controller
> nearly the same cup i used to have
Nah you seem cool

What do you drink yerba for?

Just to try it, do people usually have specific reasons? It's kinda crap desu. Of what's in the photo, cardamom > true blue > tension tamer > orange cinnamon > antioxidant green = lemon lift > tapal danedar > power gap >>>>> eggnogg'n > dirty chai

Except for tapal danedar, I drink them all plain. Danedar is really good with some milk and sage.

I forgot to mention yerba in that post, shit. It's just above eggnogg'n.

Yeah, you should really upgrade your kava supply that stuffs garbage

Sorry i meant the cardamom tea. Is there a specific reason you drink that? I only use it medicinally.

Cardamom tea is fucking delicious is why. I bought it from the pizza place/arabic store I used to work at. It could be the only tea I have and I would be happy. The smell is a major part of my love for it.

sunwarrior.com/healthhub/15-health-benefits-of-cardamom You might find this interesting then if youve only ever drank it for the taste.

That breath one kinda makes me ill to think about. I like cardomom tea plenty, but when I eat indian and bite into a cardamom pod I feel like dying.

Its more about it helps fight infection and shit because its an immune strengthener therefore you will have better breath because of it not because cardamom itself will make your breath good haha

>several boxes of herbal tea

I buy em for like $2 ea from a local salvage grocer. It's pretty nice.

IS eggnoggin' any good?

As you can see here I don't think highly of it. It tastes nothing like eggnog as far as I remember. I can make another cup of it in a bit to retry the flavor.

What does eggnog taste like? Ive never had it. I mean i could probably get it here but i thought it was sone kind of american thing

As far as I know it's an English thing. In the US it's only sold around the time Thanksgiving rolls around until Christmas. It's a cream, and egg mixture which people add whiskey/rum, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla into. It's really good, but if you're at a christmas party drinking much more than one cup is a bad idea.

Oh, also lots of sugar in eggnog is mandatory. I like to think of it as liquid, boozy flan/custard/etc

That sounds awful. I wonder how it was originally created

It's basically liquid custard. People found out instead of making a custard you eat with a spoon, you could drink it instead.

The wikipedia article for eggnog has some variations in parts of the world, too, but some similarities are questionable. It calls biersuppe a German eggnog.

just tastes like wood to me
maybe that's from the bowl

I wonder if people back then felt like i felt when they invented gogurt?

I've never had it in teabag form, just pure powder so I might be biased.

There's similar beverages all across Europe. Dutch advocaat, for instance

yea you like shit tea. don't worry, this is fixable

Im from australia and dont have much knowledge of europe

what's shit about it? is yogi just a shit brand or something?

>that shit quality kava

why aren't you buying ground root powder from Tonga?

it's fine you meticulous sperg

Yeh you use an outdate console

And you need to clean your controller

I bought this tea hoping I'd get the effects of kava but it did nothing for me. I used a shit ton of tea bags at once too.

does the kava affect you, OP? How many tea bags do you use?

t. landwhale

It's actually not , low grade kava like the kind sold by yogi is extremely bad for you.

who do you main

Peach. We have similar personality

that gaymcube controller is the problem, not your assortment of overpriced tea

>it's a guy who drinks tea but refuses to accept he's a homosexual

How are you preparing it and where are you getting it from?

This is not true unless you are using poor quality kava made with tudei or aerials. Noble kava will not cause any harm. Its the high levels of flavokavians that do it and they are not present in noble kavas.

agreed. OP check out KavaForums for good kava vendors and reviews

Tongan export regulations aren't that great so you really need to trust your kava vendor if you are buying Tongans

bump

Where my Kava bros at?

The Gamecube controller is objectively one of the best controllers ever invented.