How do I get into producing Liquor?

How do I get into producing Liquor?

You're an idiot

#nas did it
#death to all muzzies

not by asking people on Veeky Forums

>How do I get into producing Liquor?

Check the liquor laws in your location. The legal issues vary GREATLY by location. Country, state, local level. There's a dizzying maze of different policies at every level.

This user is right. Distillation is varies in illegality a lot place by place. My understanding is that nationally it is illegal to do without a permit and that certain states have additional laws on top of that which make it more illegal or harder to do. Some states let you make a certain amount for personal use only.

Start by having a shit ton of money.

This. If you have to ask...

For yourself or for business?
If for yourself, just Google it there's hundreds of guides to setting up stilles and you will get better info that way. We used to have constant distilling generals here but lawfags shit posted too hard. Just give it time and you'll get answers.
If for business, I don't give a shit.

i dont live in america you retard, you guys cant do anything over there

Well fuck you too, you cumguzzling asshole. I hope you get shot in your sleep in whatever lawless faggot could try you live in you AIDS monkey.

no matter where you live there will definitely be laws about producing alcohol

it's a huge source of tax revenue for most governments so they get pretty anal about it

>all these lawfags
I told you, it's just a bunch of idiots these days not contributing to the topic at hand.

Get dry yeast

thinking of making my own ales

what would people think of a vanilla ale? with just a subtle taste of vanilla

you can make our own in the UK

A still

>. I hope you get shot
well if hes not from the usa there is much less risk of that

>i dont live in america you retard, you guys cant do anything over there

Don't tempt us, The God Emporer is getting the nuke codes.

google

If you were just producing it for personal use and weren't ostentatious about it, the law probably wouldn't bother about it unless they got you or wanted you for something else.

If you get to be known at your local homebrew store as a brewer of beer or wine which is legal almost everywhere, the owner would most likely be able to hook you up with someone that makes small stills.

Having said that, unlike fermenting wine or beer, you can actually poison yourself. It's not something to undertake casually.

>you can make our own
Uhhhhh

What's the abv? (this is important)

Make wine. Get a home distilling kit (legal to own in the US, illegal to use to make alcohol in most states). Distill your home made wine. You can also do it with a coffee can and a rubber hose, if you wanna be cheap.

Find something to make liquor out of (it has to have sugar in it), mash it up and mix it with water. Put yeast in it (there are a lot of different kinds of yeast). Store it in a closed container. Wait a few weeks.

Now you have some sort of fermented alcohol juice.

If you want to make hard liquor, distill it (very complicated process with a lot of legal boundaries). Congratulations! You've made liquor.