When LINK reaches $1000 by end of year what will you do with your fortune...

when LINK reaches $1000 by end of year what will you do with your fortune? personally ill have 8m after taxes and id buy a home in the country, build a workshop out of one of the rooms, do things that i enjoy, travel the world with my wife, travel america then backpack across other countries, raise a couple german shepherds, be a connoisseur of anything i enjoy, invest more. overall my goal is to raise a healthy family.

Attached: american-classic-style-modern-mountain-home-cool-wood-house-with-stone-and-supporting-beams-beautifu (1494x1067, 520K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=02zj2CcRZ_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rent an apartment with thick walls
buy a PC
browse the internet and play vidya all day every day

I’ll have 100 million dollars. I can’t even fathom that.

You just described my bliss, OP. That sounds like paradise to me. Like down to the workshop. Only my k9 of choice is a Rottweiler.

We're all gonna make it senpai.

Attached: PicsArt_02-13-02.13.26.png (1280x1200, 2.1M)

if LINK reaches $10 I'm already gonna be retired for life

Attached: 1515165483810.jpg (1536x2048, 489K)

Nice taste in homes OP. Good luck with your goals.

Kudos to whoever made this image. The little subtleties like the smart contract sign and address in the background. Kek.

im sure ill be doing this as well for a moment but the thought of having the ability to do absolutely anything i think would drive future rich me to go outside

think about it!

hey what more could a man need but his companions and a place to build and invent. i wish you the best on your ventures

it will be difficult not to sell when that time comes, i must admit

Attached: s-l500.jpg (500x350, 37K)

Retire my parents, buy a small home, work out 5 days a week with my personal trainer, invest in small up and coming businesses. Finally be free from anxiety, smoke a lot of weed, make a YouTube channel where I play vidya with people for fun.

great goals. i too would retire my parents. now working out thats an excellent decision user id do the same

Build out a high end year round produce farm, patent some greenhouse designs. Lobby for industrial hemp, buy farm and forest expand produce farm into hemp and wild simulated ginseng. Build hemp processor plant and fund hemp cooperative, start hempcrete blower company, create an activated hemp carbon RnD tech company, manufacture hemp carbon glaze for solar application and hemp carbon super capacitors for use in my passive/active solar greenhouses for supplemental lighting, cnc farm bot power, and environmental control. Build 20 ft high fences around an 800 acre compound with a pack of Great Pyrenees on patrol. Call the shots from my lookout office. Drink 40 yr old single malts, ya know, shit like that.

Thanks for buying my bags at $1 lmao

Buy a shit tonne of modular synths to play with, buy a property to rent out, put at least $1m in an index fund, travel to Iceland, Chile, Japan and New Zealand, buy a cabin near a ski resort, get married, live a comfy lifestyle of chopping wood, farming, carpentry and skiing all day.

I really hope Link moons and all of my biz bois make it, even the nolinkers

Attached: 0.jpg (3000x2317, 1.83M)

yea, even though I believe Link has everything it needs to go higher than $10, I'm gonna start selling after crossing that barrier, there is just many things that can go wrong outside of Sergey's/community's control, and wasting a chance to retire just because I got too greedy is something I couldn't forgive myself, that ould be an instant an hero

Attached: 1508374464674.jpg (683x1024, 260K)

she's not pretty at all
remove makeup and there's nothing underneath

t. having yellow fever

i like this user farming would also be a hobby i pick up but not an such a scale as you have put it. hope to see you do all these things one day

last man

its going to 1cent not 1k dumbasses

Attached: SINGULARITYLINK1F.jpg (900x675, 267K)

Can somebody shop Sergeys smiling face looking out the window?

Oh yeah and farm lots of succulents and shrooms

Attached: Echeveria bloom.jpg (3024x4032, 731K)

thanks user

Attached: SINGULARITYLINK1B.jpg (900x675, 289K)

you're all so fucking stupid I love it

she may not be the prittiest but she has this psycho toxic bitch look, I'm sure would fuck like an animal if you know what I mean

Attached: 14272123_1870727183155741_119157560_n.jpg (548x349, 23K)

what a beautiful succulent!

Attached: linktongue9.jpg (960x1280, 303K)

nah, she's just average m8. sorry to burst your bubble

also this

Attached: 1.jpg (600x396, 358K)

>the chance that you will get a hundred million dollars by having 100k LINK is way way way way waaay higher than winning the lottery

think about it.

I'm going to build Isengard irl and live in it. Maybe have it shoot lightning out the top like Wardencliffe Tower.

Attached: isengard_tower_by_doppiaerre-d5guh7v.jpg (400x1050, 114K)

I've seen you post your hempcrete plans before and I iliked them so much that I capped them.

Thanks user we're going to make it happen.

i would build military training camps for far right groups

Attached: 1490729066797.jpg (834x461, 44K)

Kek an actual original post nice!

I have 62k link, there's no fucking way I will ever be worth 62 mill. It can't happen. That's just too much for a brainlet NEET like me.

How much would that cost?

It's just a meme guys. I hope you didn't literally go all in.

>NEET
>Somehow has the 84k required to buy ATH

Attached: 40vmijjv4owy.jpg (750x513, 45K)

you'd have to buy land in a downtown city. Otherwise, height of buildings are restricted. I'm guessing it would cost 75 million.

I went all in. How fucked am I

not that much
just let Orcs do the manual labor (or the orcs closest race: Nigger and Muslims )

is that the chick from community

Attached: bus stop.jpg (1083x1805, 279K)

Somebody post the sold at $10 pasta

care to post for me. id love to add it to my collection.

Some very good ideas user!

>Buy a club (300k)
>Build my dream house if I can afford it (I want to live in a giant fuck off tower like a wizard)
>Start some kind of alternative media platform so I can shitpost to the masses as they cause the inevitable decline of the west, so by 2040 I can rub their dumb faces in it.
>Get some doggos or breed some doggos. Dogs are much more loyal than roasties.
>Drop money into promising ICOs
>Buy a shitload of gold CFDs so when the pound is devalued I can cash in.
>Finally have the freedom to pursue a career in blacksmithery

Fuck knows what else desu. It's important to have plans in place to give your life meaning post-singularity. The wealth will quite likely ruin a few anons lives.

Oh and if someone magic fucking numbers make me rich I will become a full time cultist of the ancient one.

hail odin, hail victory

I love when linkies are delusional

fuck OP i was getting a little down on myself this weekend but that pic and your dream makes me realize i already have all that i just need to be patient

rasi is that you

never forget
youtube.com/watch?v=02zj2CcRZ_I

only thing we are delusional about is how rich we will actually be if we hold on for the whole ride. I don't think we can even dream of where we all will be in 10 years (one of saturns moons probably). I know you are a bag holder but kys either way. We no fud no moar, we meme majik nao.

Attached: keyholes.gif (382x498, 490K)

In the book it's 500 feet tall, which would be like 46 stories, so probably comparable to any other 46 foot tall residential skinny tower, but I'd be happy with an 1/8th scale version

Only 1k link.
I'm staking my link for steady income, saving up until I can retire into a ranch with plenty of land
Also this.

i dont get it.

where are all the eth posters?

where did they all go? reminding us that maybe we too can be like them?

forgot to post where to put my cabin/house

Attached: s_2_grangeville_id_land1.jpg (708x531, 90K)

comfy

this is mine...

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x795, 358K)

Gott mit uns

>when LINK reaches $1000
sad, no intrinsic value, hoping your lottery ponzi coin pays off.

they made enough to finally leave this hellhole

I would become the right wing George Soros

I‘d buy a gf

Attached: 33705580-949B-4D06-93A9-E3F4E1297697.jpg (225x250, 16K)

I have 31k. Will cash out 80% of my stack at 25.

where is this lad, appalachian?

all those wood log cabines etc sound very comfy but it get's pretty uncomfortable if you have to use a shithouse at night in freezing cold because of no plumbing, no electricity, how do you presrve your food in the summer etc

A toilet which "carbonise" aka burn the shit is not expensive. I'm from a small wealthy mountain country and here in the log cabins - owned by over half of the population - have this kind of bathroom, which uses the mechanism mentioned above.

It's something like 8k chimp change 8links.

For everything else, diesel generator or solar, mostly dieael+batteries charged with the mentioned above diesel engine.

You’ll have to start selling in the $xxx’s or you’ll never be able to cash it all out.. with a $250,000 coinbase limit per week that would take 8 years lol

You think link can reach $10?

>fortune
heh. i would have enough for some rope.

to be fair I would too.
I'd still stick to my roots and shitpost on my homeboards though.
just put up a solar panel/windmill array grandpa it's not the middle ages anymore.

you should cash out now you stupid NEET

The absolute state

thank god I have gemini. No limit for wire-transferred withdrawals.

I’d get a classic land rover defender and an airstream and a dog and drive around the US until I figured out where I’d want to stay for a while. Probably buy my parents a nice car.

>40k linkies

I wonder how efficient and reliable the renewable energy is in practice

Honestly I do, I'll tell you more, I believe it will reach $10 even if the overall crypto market sentiment doesn't improve simply because the link tokens will be a gateway to making money by running nodes.
And the fact that many people will sell at 5/10/20/35 usd makes me believe this can moon into hundreds in the future because of that organic growth, but like I said I'll start unloading around $10 because for me it doesn't make a difference whether for example I have $5m or $50m, at least that difference is not worth risking it with greed.

Attached: 1516231870035.png (444x444, 115K)

how much chainlinks do you have? i mean 5m profit must be nice.

if i cashed out at 10$ i can repay my student loans, but then i ll still have to wagecuck. im thinking about even not paying it in full because then i won't have that cash to invest

Attached: IMG_3245.png (640x1136, 165K)

Attached: IMG_3246.png (640x1136, 170K)

This world is your chance to create, my fellow linkies.

Attached: IMG_3247.png (640x1136, 151K)

Shes not asian

but zap.org though

Attached: chainstink.gif (500x281, 1.71M)

indeed

I love dreaming out loud drunk. I forgot I elaborated as much as I did. Someday soon user. Someday soon. Bless my family and my stinkies. 1k eoy.

$10 would be a dream man. You give hope.

Stop drinking alcohol and go workout. C4+creatine+BCAA's+ZMA should get you started.

Bless you all anons

fuck off fag, I carried a saw in combat, I swap between raw vegetable and keto diets, Ive spent my entire life fighting, soldiering, farming, skiing big mountains, bouldering, boating class V professionally, I own and run my own business, I've worked in most of the worthy trades (carpentry, concrete, timber, roofing). I don't need any bullshit supplements and my life keeps me active and healthy, oh and I drink scotch at night to wind down. Fuckin puritan,