White House State Dinner

Everyone knows Trump is a master statesman and knows how to entertain people from around the world. Having said that, what will he serve at his first State Dinner and which Nation will he invite to join him?

1). Based Nige and the U.K. and serve a collection of foods from Cracker Barrell, including Hash Brown Casserole

2). Based Sweden and a collection of Arabian foods to make them feel
more at home

3). Japan and Trump steaks to discuss making anime real

4). Italy and a sampling of foods from Sabarro since white people love Sabarro

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/08/09/us/politics/donald-trump-diet.html?_r=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/pol/

LE RASIS LE POL XDXD

>Based Sweden and a collection of Arabian foods to make them feel
>more at home
Trying too hard

Well done steak topped with some ice-cold ketchup

Obviously, he'll only serve well done steak and Big Macs, since those are his favorite foods and anyone who doesn't like them must be a baby and a loser. And don't forget the after dinner pussy grabbing.

>What do you eat for breakfast?
>I love bacon and eggs. Usually I would have that … but oftentimes I skip breakfast. But usually my favorite would be bacon and eggs – bacon medium and the eggs over-well.

>He is a lover of diner fare and fast food grub, of overcooked steaks (“It would rock on the plate, it was so well done,” his longtime butler once observed) and the bland nourishment of Americana. He prefers burgers and meatloaf, Caesar salads and spaghetti, See’s Candies and Diet Coke. And he shuns tea, coffee and alcohol.

Don't ruin daddy for me

Truly /ourguy/

He said he'd sit down at McD's with Xi Jinping, buy the guy a big mac, and discuss the artificial deflation of the RMB.

>Though he often orders from the Trump Grill when working out of Trump Tower in Manhattan, he eats fast food several times a week while on the road because “it’s quick,” as he told The Daily Mail last year while munching on Burger King on his Boeing 757-200.

>Mr. Trump’s dining habits also bespeak a certain lack of creativity, and parochialism — the kid from Queens who made it across the river to Manhattan’s glistening skyline, but never cottoned to the city’s haute cuisine. He once praised the “imagination” of his wife, Melania, in the kitchen — before citing, as examples of her culinary derring-do, spaghetti and meat sauce, salads and meatloaf. (He still keeps a copy of his mother’s meatloaf recipe.) Along with McDonald’s, his favorite fast food joint, a family member said, is Jackson Hole Burgers.

>He has other pretensions, as well. Howie Carr, a Boston Herald columnist, recalled traveling on Mr. Trump’s plane and watching him rip the buns off his McDonald’s patties before plying the burgers with ketchup. (“Do you know how many calories you save that way?” Mr. Trump asked Mr. Carr.) And Mr. Trump also told US Weekly that he tries to save calories on pizza. (“I scrape the toppings off my pizza — I never eat the dough,” he said.)

>Trump Grill

Tendies all day every day

Spaghettii cooked in his stinking shoes, garnished with his smegma.

Donald Trump loves junk food and fast food.

His diet is literally Veeky Forums incarnate

nytimes.com/2016/08/09/us/politics/donald-trump-diet.html?_r=0

also

>Mr. Trump has even suggested doing away with state dinners, in a fit of cost and time savings. “We should be eating a hamburger on a conference table, and we should make better deals with China and others and forget the state dinners,” he said.

So there's your answer

He's gotta have a guac bowl

> And Mr. Trump also told US Weekly that he tries to save calories on pizza. (“I scrape the toppings off my pizza — I never eat the dough,” he said.)

How does that even work?.......He's basically not eating any pizza

He probably will eat some of the chicken and watermelon Obama left there
I mean it's just so much that you feel bad about throwing it away

Maybe if the Jews ate more McDonalds then people wouldn't feel like they want them to vote for a tyrant

It explains why he eats pizza with a knife and fork. He scrapes the cheese off and wraps it around the fork like spaghetti.

my nig i love me some hard fried eggs

You question meme magic?