I got 10 bucks to last me three days what do i get to last Veeky Forums?

I got 10 bucks to last me three days what do i get to last Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CPvH1vSYXCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rice butter and sugar

I usually just drink some milk and figure that is probably enough nutrients. might eat every once in a while, still pudgy. lol

you know what would be great though? a roast beef, you should spend your 10 on a big roast beef.

youtube.com/watch?v=CPvH1vSYXCg

2 chicken breasts
2 bags of frozen stir-fry vegetables
Rice
Milk
Eggs
Soy Sauce and vegetable oil if you don't have any.

beans

2 chicken breasts is like 6-8 bucks
2 bags veggies probably about 1.50 each
rice 2-3 bucks
milk about 3
eggs about 3
soy sauce 2
vegetable oil 4-5

somethings not adding up pham

At least for my area it goes:
>Chicken: $2/lb
>Vegetables: $1.19/each
>Milk: $1.69-$2
>Eggs: $1.80/dozen

2 lil' caesar hot n' ready's.

pounds of texture vegetable protein

I'd buy some bread and peanut oil and peanut butter

put a generous amount of peanut oil on bread and fry it, then smear peanut butter on it, salt, and eat it.

You literally shouldn't need to spend more than 10 dollars a week on groceries.

$10 for three days? In NH where I live, this is what I'd do:

2 gallons of milk ($5)
Discount rack Walmart bread (like $1 per loaf)
Cheapest jar of peanut butter you can find (the rest)

You will survive for... what, probably a week... maybe more if you have will power and can stretch it. But you will not like it.

4 gallons of gas.
At 31,500 calories per gallon this is by far the most cost effective way to stay full.

>2 gallons of milk ($5)
what the fuck?
its $4.50 for one in CA

Naan bread and cheap energy drinks.

A bag of of dope and firm hands.

10 mcchickens, the best fast food sandwich.

Oats, rice, mixed vegetables and canned beans.

nice aesthetics, OP

9 mcchickens

6 cuponoodles (2 bucks)
2 bunch of green onions (1 buck)
a dozen eggs (3 bucks)
a pound of skin on chicken thigh meat (4 bucks)
and grab soda if youre thirsty

Why does chicken cost so much where you live. As just buy thighs instead.

breast is always more expsensive, especially bonesless skinless

Dude 10 bucks is PLENTY for 10 days.

Do you have access to running water? If so, I'd get a loaf of bread and some decent sandwich fixings (meat, cheese, veggies). You could probably even get decent meat and cheese with 10 bucks.

Any state near vermont is going to have cheap milk.

But not that expensive .

in california it's rouhgly 7 bucks a pound for breast, 5 bucks for thigh

A pound, and at a budget market like ALDIs? I can get thighs or whole chickens for a dollar a pound here in Ohio.

damn, must be nice

Three bucks a day is my normal budget, and I eat pretty well on that. Its easy if you aren't buying pre-made convenience shit. Sure you could spend more, but why? Just buy honest ingredients, and you should always have a stock of the "assumed" supplies like oil, flour, sugar, spices.
Its amusing to see you adolescents who just left their parents house struggle with this.

Rice and eggs if you want to go simple. Maybe add lentils.

Fuck off with this meme answer you dirty Slav. Everyone and their fucking mother already knows you can stockpile that shit for cheap, but that doesn't mean anyone will. People come to/create these threads to find cheap meals to make, not cheap gook army rations for child soldiers. And why the fuck did you even include sugar? If you wanted desert you could try eating your dads cum you mobile potato famine.

loaf of bread, lunch meat, ramen. veggys to snack on and eggs.

underrated

I live in Kansas and it goes for $1.86 a gallon here

honestly this would easily last me 3 days

I've never paid over $2 / gallon in AZ.

>I've never paid over $2 / gallon in AZ.
Some stores, like Walgreens and CVS have discounted milk as a "loss leader" item to get you in the door and buy other impulse items.
The price is pretty much the same nationally no matter who marks it below cost. It varies like $3.25-$5/gallion. When it's less than that, there's a reason, and it's usually that it's sold somewhere that it makes sense for them to have the shopper be there vs elsewhere. Competition.

Frys, WinCo, and Walmart all normally have it below $2

And yes, the reason a store would price something lower than another store is to get people to shop there, that is how stores work.

Loss leader items are priced below the store's cost of the item. They take a "loss" on it. A really bit hit actually. It's like giving away $2 to you for every purchase. That's how bad they want you to walk in their door and make you brand loyal to them. I guess google it since you still want to talk about it as a normal "lower" price.

It's not the cost of the item, and they want you threw out AZ in your price comment leads me to believe you still don't understand how you aren't quoting market value. It is the equivalent of you saying that you never pay more than 10cents for reeses cups, after someone else said they are 50 cents in their state, and then in your next reveal, you mention that you only buy it the day after holidays in 75% clearance sales. It's just irrelevant. I never pay more than $1/gallon for gasoline. I live in Florida. I can also fail to mention my rewards cards, points, and other perks that allows it to happen, like it's normal and same everywhere in my whole state for everyone.

Walmart makes you walk a .25 mile to the door of the store, where you walk past restaurants, crap everywhere, and then another .75 mile to the farthest back corner of the store to get their milk, don't they? That's not a normal shopping day for me, nor do I live anywhere near a Wal-mart which is typing located on the outer edges of suburbia. How their store works is not at all how other stores work.

I wasnt implying that it was the only place with cheap milk.

Why bother with the breast when other cuts might be cheaper? And why buy condiments when you can get them for free?

It's laughable how everyone thinks 10 should last 7-10 days.

I try to spend $5 a day on food but buying meals to cook at home and not eating out but it's still a bit of a stretch. $10 a day would be more comfortable.

Chicken breast is $2-3 a pound here in oregon
Ground beef is $3-5 for 80/20
Produce is stupidly expensive since most stores use up half their space displaying meme tier bagged local shit and not just piling it up like normal for example. A bundle of chives is $8 here. Apples are 1.50 a pound
Milk is usually $3 a gallon
Rice is usually $2 for like 4 ounces
Seasonings are all stupidly expensive except for salt and pepper. Most brands here are sold for $5 a bottle for paprika and cummin, etc. Small bottles mind you

Rolled oats
milk
That's a lot of oatmeal. And money left over for some other stuff.

>A bundle of chives is $8 here
Jesus christ, I'm Canadian and everything's expensive here but that is just asinine

You need a new grocery. No one is selling white rice for $2 a quarter pound. Christ, organic brown rice is under $2 a pound at Whole Foods. Most of you're other prices are impossible as well.

Bottomline: You're fos.

It's $1.29 in Maryland.

2 chicken breasts is four buck at most
two bags of stir fry veiggies is like 2 bucks
rice is like a dollar
half gallon of milk is like 1.5
soy sauce is literally a dollar
vegetable oil is two to 3 bucks,
just shop at aldis instead of whole foods retard

>1943

Yeah anyone who says they spend like 20 dollars a week on food is a lying motherfucker.
>taxes
>gas
>time
>minus all this and it's still not 20 dollars you lying sack of shit

It's possible if you just eat rice and canned beans but add some vegetables+fruits in there and you'll go over.

Buy Floor and salt

Make hard tac

Enjoy.