How do I heat up leftover breaded food so that it doesn't get chewy and dry?

How do I heat up leftover breaded food so that it doesn't get chewy and dry?

mug of water in the microwave with it

warm it up in the oven on the lowest setting possible.

derp fry it

eat it all on one sitting.

Your body have this crazy mechanism to store excess energy intake in your body as "fat".
The lunchbox industry has been lying to you so you buy their overpriced products in fear that your food will go to waste.

Austrian here. Schitzel is great to eat cold. (Too bad I never manage to have any leftovers)

Smear some butter before microwaving/putting it in the oven. Not healthy ofc but it will moisture it up.

>How do I heat up leftover breaded food so that it doesn't get chewy and dry?
It doesn't reheat as nicely as fresh cooked, just know you can't repeat the original crispiness and crust adhesion. It might be best to enjoy the cold version. I love some fried chicken cold. It's just a different beast. Put your time into some dipping sauce to morph the flavors maybe. I like a mustard-curry dip with lots of cilantro and lime. Sometimes I serve fried chicken or pork on top of a salad, and try a creamy dressing, and lots of blue cheese. Think Cobb salad.

Eat it cold... I don't get why people need to re-warm shit, it always is going to turn out shitty unless you put way too much effort into it.

Don't microwave it

Mh
Mh
You got to whisper to it "good afternoon'

Oven you daft fuck.

one of these bad boys will bring them back to their original quality

Put between two slices of bread and mayo it up.

Was gonna be my answer.

i just take it out of the fridge and let it get to room temperature

toaster oven

microwave 2/3 of the way then toaster oven for a few minutes

This is the correct answer.

Wrap it in a wet paper towel and microwave on high for 7 minutes. It will come out nice and crispy and hot while being soft on the inside.

YOU FUCKING DONT. EAT ALL FIRED FOOD ASAP BEFORE IT GETS COLD AND THROW AWAY ANY LEFTOVERS IF YOU CANT.

This is the best answer, but microwave+oven is also correct

Hold on, I misread.
I thought you were trying to make it crispy again, wet paper towel is a good answer to make it moist