So

So...

how many of you have not yet realized Bitfinex and Bitmex are in full control of the market?

I'm not talking about the peons who trade there i'm talking about the people who run the exchanges. All they are doing is moving the price up and down just enough to liquidate high value accounts.

We go sideways for 4 hours? The next up or down movement will be based on whichever way can provide more profit for the exchanges via liquidation.

Why do you think the market always swings the opposite way of the current collective sentiment? You are all being gamed by fraudulent volume.

Attached: bitmex.png (725x319, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@bitfinexed/wash-trading-bitcoin-part-ii-who-and-why-is-someone-wash-trading-on-bitfinex-e1c7b5e0b3bb
medium.com/@sylvainartplayribes/chasing-fake-volume-a-crypto-plague-ea1a3c1e0b5e
youtube.com/watch?v=OZ4c1X5ene8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bitfinex is fine, this bitmex shit is retarded though
I swear all these new exchanges are scummy as fuck. There was nothing wrong with bittrex, kraken, gdax, bitfinex, etc. Binance is pure cancer.

I know it seems tinfoil as fuck but i'll gladly listen to anyone who thinks they can prove me wrong.

They make an absolute fuck-ton slaying these 1mil+ XBT accounts multiple times a day. Nevermind the fact that it is really easy for them to do as we teeter right around 10k.

>how many of you have not yet realized Bitfinex and Bitmex are in full control of the market?
That would make sense, they do the most volume. What a fucking surprise.

Yeah, fake volume.

Did you get rekt cry baby fuck off

OP is right, for months bitmex members have noticed how the prices of contracts swing - it will always swing enough to liquidate as many shorts as possible before bouncing back, a lot of times these movements don't even correlate to btc's movements. bitmex makes millions this way.

I like Binance. What’s your problem with them?

Why don't they allow US citizens anyways? Is it to protect themselves from US laws?

you might actually be on to something.
the fact that the cryto-sphere is completely out of reach of regulatory oversight means that if the exchanges can do this - and they can - then they will.
this is why we need regualtion, strange as that may seem.

It’s pure cancer. Can’t you fucking read?!?!

whose jurisdiction do they fall under?

file some criminal complaints against them. crypto needs to be rid of scammers.

You know there are some really big players that make a ton of profit of of BitMex? Also BitMex doesn't get its profit on liquidations, those are paid out to profitable trades. Cope harder.

>They know.

Attached: phone1.jpg (789x729, 76K)

Heh. What’s the deal with cancer ?

Use 5x leverage and you're fine. Higher than finex but low enough to be out of reach of the mex liq machine. People that use high lev are gambling and I don't feel too bad that they get liq'd.

Surely people are starting to realize these wild, unusual swings are based on something other than good/bad news. I just feel bad for newcomers who are completely oblivious and think we are dealing with a natural market.
Of course. These 2 exchanges' volume should not be valid on CMC.

Completely agreed. We won't see an organic system until then.

I'm done with Bitmex. You can get several targets in a row hit but all it takes is one unexpected bullrun to fuck you over. Not worth it.

Bogpills aside, these are two great articles.
>medium.com/@bitfinexed/wash-trading-bitcoin-part-ii-who-and-why-is-someone-wash-trading-on-bitfinex-e1c7b5e0b3bb
>medium.com/@sylvainartplayribes/chasing-fake-volume-a-crypto-plague-ea1a3c1e0b5e

Also it's pretty much possible that the Mt.Gox trustee might load up market dumps on one exchange and then simultaneously load up on bigly leveraged shorts on Bitmex. He might also be in contact with Bitmex managers so the longs his dumps liquidate get Bitmex paid while the trustee reaps in profits too.

Attached: 1341286708711.png (255x216, 33K)

Just like there is fake BTC volume, there will be fraudulent XBT volume.

I've done very well in crypto and do not touch margin trading. I move in and out as quickly as possible. HODL truly is just a meme in this current market.

corecuck detected

OP you really dont have any idea how this all works
exchanges are just fronts for OTC trading becuase exchanges cant handle OTC volume

We see less of this when we are further away from the 10k mark. Especially now for instance:

We get passed 11k and everything is looking set up for a bull run to 20k+.... time to liquidate the numerous longs that are CONFIDENT we can only go up based on current momentum.

We go below 9000, this is SURELY going to keep down.... queue the short liquidations and bring it back just above 10k.

It wouldn't surprise me if we see this same movement over the next few months at the very least. They are making an absolute killing.

You may be correct but that's not really the situation i'm presenting in this thread.

Bitmex is the HEART of crypto

damn dude, you just put into words what I've been feeling for weeks. they're intentionally holding us in limbo, playing the bulls and the bears like a fiddle. It's fair to say the majority of anons are at a net loss after this buttfucking bitcoin is undergoing. I think we all know who ends up with all those winnings.

The other threads ive posted get the same reaction - it's a "feeling". I can't prove any of it obviously but I think it's getting pretty obvious. More and more people are waking up to it to be honest.

Once I came to the conclusion that this is how it all works I really lost any kind of lust for trading. It's downright depressing.

Attached: cryptoscam.png (848x778, 256K)

>use high leverage without having any idea of what you're doing
>get liquidated like a retard
>"i-it's the exchange's fault!!!!"
are you a roastie by any chance, OP?

If you would have read through my posts you would see I do not margin trade. Not to mention all of the sites that offer it are country-blocked.

They would get shut down in a second if they had to comply with our laws.

Oooo I had the same feeling when my massive stacks got liquidated right on every fucking bottom!!! I'm a stupid double up kind of idiot and this shit happened 3 times!!! Absolutely wrecked beyond recognition. DED

I'm winning so no

medium.com/@sylvainartplayribes/chasing-fake-volume-a-crypto-plague-ea1a3c1e0b5e

You're welcome
Some scrub was bound to reply and ask for the source

Whalepool frequenter detected

Just out of curiosity, do you generally go against the "current market sentiment"?

More like the crusty anus of the body which is GDAX. The more I connect the dots the more all of the big exchanges seem to be shadow partnered.

Attached: 1519225527860.jpg (360x342, 23K)

>what's wrong with it?
>it's pure cancer
>but what's actually wrong with it?
>pure cancer

Attached: 151956544361683763.png (789x608, 700K)

Yeah, look at this shit.
Literally all volume is when the price spikes. Nobody is buying when it's stable.

Attached: 5aa59d31b76b2.png (1005x834, 64K)

Yep, it's been like this since January.

you've mixed up cause and effect, BECAUSE nobody is buying/selling the price is stable

faking volume in a public ledger is harder to do than you'd think... take a statistics class my dude. OkEX is a prime example of what shitty fake volume looks like.

The exchanges doing it have had lots of practice, plus there is a small amount of legit volume being mixed in. The vast majority is fraudulent though.

crypto currency trading as a whole is too easy to frame however they fucking please as the real monetary value in it, is but a joke

literally the only thing that drove BTC over 2000 was manipulation ... insane how far people are willing to take it and apparently the feds are kinda cool?

blockchain is here to stay, likely in its worst possible application but crypto currencies? the slow axe is coming for them - it will be an outright bust

till then ride this thing until the wheels fall off ...

Attached: 1519222980270.jpg (1080x1920, 471K)

Agreed.

I've made some really good money but as I stated earlier in the thread a lot of these newcomers are showing up thinking they are buying into some natural, be it hyped, market.

I think the good ole days are gone. Ride the hype of new coins and get the hell back to tether or fiat as soon as you can. True utility and privacy coins are likely to hold their grounds, at least a few of them. Most of the "currency" coins will get eaten alive minus maybe this new line of DAG coins like Nano, who will see major hype as adoption for it picks up.

sounded just like this

Isn't this insider trading?

again
Mortals, you defy the gods? I sentence you to travel among unknown stars. Until you find the Kingdom of Hades, your bodies will stay as lifeless as stone.

If you borrow money from an exchange to go long go long or short youre asking for it

I trade the mex delta against index and profit from the snap back it's a scummy way to live but gotta jew the jews

What do you mean by this tripfriend?

Bitfinex - shady bullshit requiring high amount to open. I keep most coins out of exchanges, I'm not trusting that future exit scamming Gox 2.0 for a second.

GDAX - Kek, 4 pairs? Stop me now.

Kraken - 1 year and my accounts STILL not opened.

Bittrex - Ok I guess, pretty dated interface. I trade there when something I want isn't on Binance. But it's a burger exchange, so expect raping by the "freedumbs" provided by the corrupt US govt at any moment looking for "muh terrirists".

So yeah, you'd best be trolling about how great those exchanges are vs Binance.

Someone shorted and got rekt

Attached: 1461590911501.jpg (584x622, 21K)

when btc goes full on bull, only a fucking brainlet wouldn't long with at least x2
"oh shit btc goes to 5k"
yeah, ok. at that point we are all fucked but you have 50% left to buy the catastrophe

Contract trading. You can short (and leverage) to profit in a downmove.

Yes. But this is an unregulated market - and on the whole the manipulation is fucking obvious. So we don't give a shit unless we just got rekt in a bad position.

How do people pretend this is a serious market when every cheap hustle from the 1920 stock manipulation playbook is fair game. It's insane.

uhm.. nevermind the fact that nobody is actually using any shitcoin, at all

What is this green dialog, and how do I prevent it from showing up? It makes it hard to work with the chart on BitMEX when it keeps popping in front of my work.

I'm trying to figure out how BitMex works.

Attached: annoying-green-dialog.png (652x748, 156K)

That shows all the cunts that got liquidated at that price. You can right click in the chart and select "Disable Liquidation Display"

Thank you.

Attached: 3VrEU8N.jpg (1280x1920, 341K)

>Bitfinex and Bitmex are in full control of the market
GTFO OP, this is Veeky Forums. We only make claims that are backed by evidence here.

Pretty girl.

>BitMex doesn't get its profit on liquidations, those are paid out to profitable trades.
This.
OP is clueless, he has no idea of how margin trade works.

Holy shit, the absolute state of Veeky Forums.

This.

but $2000 BTC isn't high. You don't have to buy whole BTC, this isn't the stockmarket

pleas elaborate