My girlfriend found out about my gains and is upset. Is this a red flag...

My girlfriend found out about my gains and is upset. Is this a red flag? Any other biz bros experience anything like this?

Here's my story:

I've been in crypto for 2 years and never told a SINGLE person about it. I made ~400k in crypto in 2016-2017. I'm a young student and this is more than I could have ever hoped for. I'm living life like none of it ever happened. After taxes, I put it 90% into safe stocks and 10% back into crypto. I want to accumulate wealth, not spend it.

My girlfriend, however, found some paperwork that I brought back from my CPA; it showed that I paid a huge amount of taxes. I left it on my counter so it's not like she went snooping or anything.

She asked why I owe so much in taxes, and I figured I'd tell this girl because I love her. I told her that I've been putting a few hundred dollars into crypto every month for the past 2 years, and that I cashed out in 2017 with all that money.

She then acts like she's been betrayed. She got kind of angry and started saying things like, "Why haven't you told me any of this? How long were you going to keep this a secret? Why do you need all that money?"

I calmly tell her I was just investing for my future, etc.

The she starts getting angry about random things, like:
> Me not going out and wanting to save money by cooking meals with her
> She wanted to go to NYC for new years but I said no because it was literally $500/night for shitty rooms anywhere in the city, and plane tickets were $1k.
> When we do go out, I don't buy drinks. I'm not gonna pay $10 for a fucking shot when I can take my own shots beforehand.
> In the past I've given her shit (somewhat jokingly) about her Starbucks habit and how it's way over priced for some shitty sugary drink.

And many other things. First of all, how tf does she remember all this shit. Second of all, why am I being victimized for being responsible with my money?

This experience has shown me a whole new side to my girlfriend that I never saw before :(

Attached: mA59xMZ5_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/2018/03/07/transactional-vs-validational-sex/
twitter.com/kevinolearytv/status/937718756423462912?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy fuck go back to livejournal

Dump her before she tries to get her disgusting claws on it or emotionally manipulate it out of you. Girls don't understand saving.

>have half a million
>dont want to bang your gf in timesquare cause itll cost $2k

i dont know mate

This person will ruin you financially if you cave and marry her. She does not understand what accumulating wealth means or why it's important, or what it takes.
This event will haunt the rest of your relationship if you stay with her.

Women are leeches.

It’s in their DNA spend all your money.

U fucked up lad

My girl thinks I'm negative 5k

She should be happy for you, but you should not be cheap and at least buy drinks for her.

Just be normal and stop being a fag with money. Don't buy the newest iPhone shit every year but also buy her a drink when you go out.

This place is nothing but autism.

I guess I'm just not used to wealth and I'm still used to being a stingey student. Still, I put all of it into other investments that I don't want to touch anyways. It's my money, so why can't I do what I want with it? Why am I obligated to spend it on her?

Depending on how long you've been with her, it's really none of her business. Now if you're trying to wife her and are really close then probably should've hinted at your gains at least. In the end it's none of her concern since you're not married though.

t. whipped cuck

100% red flag. why is she suggesting what you do with your money, especially when it's spending it on her. gold digger, inc. either dump or pre-nup. don't be a cuck.

my gf put money into crypto literally on the day of my ATH portfolio, and agreed we'd just peg it to my funds. She has basically lost everything, lol.

I see what you're saying, and it makes sense.

I can loosen up a little, it's just that I'm so used to being a poor student so saving money is engrained in my soul.

She feels emotionally betrayed becaause if you're willing to not share that you had made a huge sum of money with her then you won't share actual fucked up shit that matters. Alternatively, it shows that you have the freedom to trade her up if you so please, it's probably a little both. You're not married, you're not obligated to share your finances with her unless that's something common to you both. Then you did lie if you delibrately kept it from her which it doesn't sound like.

why SHOULD he buy her a drink? what about feminism? equality? and all that bollocks. bitch can buy her own drinks

Break up with this girl OP, you clearly understand the importance of wealth accumulation, and does not. Any hope you have of a long term successful future with her is non existent- if you marry her she WILL take half your assets in divorce

you need to establish that its your money, not hers, and its not spending money its future saving money.

if she cant understand that and is still angry, show her the door.

Exactly. We aren't married, we've been dating for 1.5 years though. We've casually talked about living together but we're not in a rush since we just wanna graduate first.

Man you are doing everything right. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I understand you love your girl but she sounds like a bitch and the fact that she thinks she is even slightly entitled to ANY of your money is raising more red flags than chinese new years. Ejaculate and evacuate.

Attached: 25010022_136230587042577_6234505515339087872_n.jpg (800x1000, 41K)

>First of all, how tf does she remember all this shit
Think of it as special ability of women. They remember everything when they want to complain.

It's bit of a red flag if you ask me, but nothing too big. You have to remember that you aren't supposed to be paying for her, unless your money is pooled, and should rather talk things through with her. If she wanted to go to NYC then she should have her own money to go there. Not going out is fine, but if you ask me going out every once in a while is ok. Starbucks thing seems like a joke, unless you actually were sperg about it, I'd probably tell her I didn't mean it like that or something. I recommend you guys just talk things through and see where it takes you, if you want to save up your own money then it's your own choice to do so.

I think you are absolutely doing everything perfectly. If she doesn't like it, tell her she can kindly fuck off. You are being very SMART by not bragging or telling everyone. Keep this mentality buddy and you will be very successful. Don't change for anyone and keep it up, man.
Y

That's all women. Especially the young ones. My wife spent all my money in our twenties. 3000 a month at target our first couple of years married. Regulate early.

LOOL

You know what to do, OP. Just be sure that she can't do you any harm after you do it.

Attached: b5ad8664759848958220a1bfee290d70f76caa5b6404e08cd68354fceafb6b94.jpg (511x496, 72K)

This. Unless she was virgin when you met here and is a conservative you should break up ASAP.

I feel rage on your behalf, OP. Please break up with this dumb bitch and continue setting yourself up for an amazing future.

I can't believe bitches like her exist in this world. Braindead female trash

Kek, bro listen to me please...now that she knows you Dont have too much choices...
If she is poor she will ask you to pay for her student loans or some shit like thta....better watchout. This is YOUR money weelll deserved money... dont give her a dime. 400k is not enough to make it...may i suggest you buy a house and rent it for continous income...dont keep that money in your bank account its a waste of time...invest your cash in a house and rent it...ull get static income all your life and in the end you sell it and get back your cash.

Lack of frugality is a huge red flag.
Your girlfriend is not mother material.
Dump and find a mother for your future children.

Behaviour is 100% genetic, find the right woman if you don't want your bloodline to be kikish, niggerish or both.

therationalmale.com/2018/03/07/transactional-vs-validational-sex/

Honestly, just talk with her on why she feels the way she does. I assume you like her enough to put up with her shit for 1.5 years. You'll find that he issues may come from a totally reasonable place. You have to remembr that some people are spenders and others are savers. If she's mad for selfish reasons "Why are you punishing me when you ha e so much money" then drop her like a rock.

>being so alpha by not buying a girl a drink for like $8

okay buddy

you are going to be lonely for a very long time

what do u do with welath when u r old fuccking u not able to hold u r penis. so spend reasonable and bang when u get a chance. given u r cheap fellow, u cant spend on starbucks. u r a poor with money, no use mate, njoy while young.

ITT

Attached: AngryVirginLosers.jpg (1701x850, 633K)

Dump her, you will save shitload of money.

>In the past I've given her shit (somewhat jokingly) about her Starbucks habit and how it's way over priced for some shitty sugary drink.

twitter.com/kevinolearytv/status/937718756423462912?lang=en
>I refuse to spend $2.50 on coffee when it costs 18 cents to make! You should too!

>But there is one business to which he refuses to fork over his hard-earned dollars: coffee shops.
>"Do I pay $2.50 for a coffee? Never, never, never do I do that," O'Leary tells CNBC Make It. "That is such a waste of money for something that costs 20 cents. I never buy a frape-latte-blah-blah-blah-woof-woof-woof for $2.50." Instead, he makes it at home.

Why would your girlfriend be angry about you being in the top 1SD IQ bracket?

massive red flag bro, dump her. My lady is not like this at all and if she was she'd be gone. DUMP HER or you will pay.

Marry her, I see no possible way that she will upset you in the foreseeable future

You fucked up dude, she is going to manipulate you into spending extra from now on. Try to ask her to split the bill next time you're out and watch her reaction . This is basically the difference between man and 99% of the woman. A man would be happy when his woman has her shit financially under control and don't aspect a hand-out.

>buying girls drinks

fuck you're cucked

Oy vey, OP. You need to find yaself a nice Jewish goil

Nah she's right. Nothing more infuriating than a rich guy living like a poorfag cause "muh pennies"

What are you? A jew?

>He doesn't even have a based Chinese wife

Man I've been lurking for a few days and I gotta tell ya: get off the internet for some time, loser. You are reposting this pic in every thread. You are literally worse than those kekistani faggots. Pls end it there, find a girlfriend

Women are a meme. She doesn't understand the difference between capital and disposable income.

Constructive: Tell her to get over it - it's about how much you keep not how much you make. Maybe tell her to read an introductory book on investing

Destructive: Don't be a cuck. Tell her to forget about it. Don't be pressured to spending any of it to appease the bitch. It's a universal fact that money changes people and this one is changing like the wind

Dude women like when a man buys shit for her. That's what normal, healthy relationships are. Women need to be treated special.

I'm not saying buy her clothes all the time and expensive jewelry, but every once in a while women like to be taken out.

You kids are virgins for a reason. Op, don't take any of these kids' advice.

Take one big roll of you fucking money and shove it in her mouth, kiss on the cheek and say: "Thank for memories" give one last kick on her booty.
After that live as lonely unwanted bitard that you are. If you are not able to surpass some basic human traits in your loved ones, you are doomed for life of mysogonistic seer who knows all about human faults and indignities and lives in miserable world of his own mental creation

literal cuck

Dump her. She has now inevitably put you in the provider frame and you will never be able to be loved for who you are

t. 3 time homeless divorcee

Just to clarify, these finances were ALL mine and we didn't share a single thing. In fact, we don't share anything financially.

I’m almost in the same exact boat mate. Slightly older than you, but I’ve kept my crypto gains from my girlfriend as well and save for the future. I only spend crypto on purse.io. I always buy stuff for people in my dorm, collect the savings in fiat to buy weed/alcohol.

She hasn’t found out about my crypto gains yet, but I imagine she’d have the same list of complaints if she did. “Why do you not buy me X if you have all that money...”

If I were you, I’d make up some story about how you don’t really have the money anymore because you got hacked or something.

If you aren't LARPing, OP, this is an amazing opportunity for you to have seed money for a business after you graduate. With education and hard work, you can parlay this into luxurious retirement at 40. Also, I know you love her, but you have to at least bench your GF for a few months to see if she is capable of changing. Her starbucks habit will turn into something much worse when she is an adult if she has the means.

Attached: 668YmgZ.jpg (328x1384, 211K)

She now sees you as a potential 400k and nothing more. If you want her to stay then threaten dumping her, this will spook the bitch and she will stay. You need to make it clear to her that she doesn't matter to you.

ITT: pic related

Attached: mlady.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

She feels entitled to your money. She won't say it anytime soon, but she feels like your money is hers. If you don't leave her she will nag you forever and you risk more than just nagging. Women are ruthless.

You clearly don't know what either of those words mean.

>why do you need all that money

Dump her.
when you do tell her why:
that she is a feckless money grabbing whore
more interested in trinkets than building a future.
After report back here to tell us all the details of her reaction.
In fact film it.
For your own protection.
Many women know they can destroy a man by simply lying about rape and abuse.
and all women are spiteful.
She is on the pill isn't she?
You should know the pill chemically blocks a woman's ability to pair-bond with her man.
She does not love you.

These children grew up in a world where even their own mothers won't help them

Emotional regulation and relational regulation is key to good trading. OP should shitcan this relationship and either stop trading while he gets over it or ensure he follows his system exactly because extreme emotions either way cause you to fuck up.

OP, get out now while both the financial cost and emotional costs are low. Take your managed loss.

Wow. Great read, bookmarked.

Have you read Sperm Wars?

Attached: 1520691914912.png (1191x716, 441K)

I've seen a similar situation, depends on how clore you two are, if you shared everything else and just never talked about money it might be a little odd that you never told her about it, it's about trust.
nothing can be said from her first reaction, what is important is how that changes her behaviour. Let's wait and see. if she can grasp the concept of saving capital everything should be fine.
good luck OP

You seem to be your average woman. That is to say, a whore that supports whoredom. You are giving advice that serves you, not OP.

DUMP THIS WHORE

just my two cents,
you two clearly have some differences that you would need to work out.
her view of the relationship seems more short-sighted, while it looks like you are already thinking and working for long term joint success of you and a partner.
how long have you been with this girl? if it's under a year, that may be an issue, as it's less likely for you to have gotten very committed to each other.
yeah it's nice to have fun in the here and now, but it seems that you two also have a different idea of what you think is a good/fulfilling life.
you seem to be more at ease, and simple, while she is seems to be a little more of the stereotypical normie
the issue comes with the accusatory reaction that she has had.
she sees it as a secret that you were keeping from her and is now solidifying the blame onto you for why she can't be like the people she looks up to (normie tier shit like socalites and celebs probably) and see your actions in preventing those things from happening as unacceptable.

you can make this work but it would be very difficult and would require big personal changes for bot of you. and you can't guarantee that she will do her part.

the mature response from her would have been either barely any response at all, maybe a few questions but not making a big deal of it, or just letting you know that she saw and then you two could talk about what the situation is and why, but in a non-confrontationale and non-accusatory way, just to handle the new info brought to light. if the relationship was a really high quality one, there would be an implied understanding of the money as a tool to provide future security in life for the two of you, and at most it would just take a quick explanation of "I'm looking to the future" and if you are ready for it, can mention that you are looking to a potential joint future, which would be a big step in committing to this person, but this is clearly not the case.
good luck bro

Fuck other women and deal with it

Attached: REDPILL.jpg (520x390, 15K)

Nah brah, her entitled attitude means you should spend even less on her. There is a reason they call it "spoiling" someone, you turn them bad. You have to treat her like the little bitch she's being, slap the shit out of her during sex. Only spend money on sex toys that reinforce her as the submissive partner, You're a fucking rich, young alpha and she's feeling threatened because she knows you could get any girl you want. Remind her of that with your behaviour, and don't let her spend a single cent.

My gf is with me now, washing the dishes.

dump that roastie hoe bitch

Your girlfriend is a bitch and she will take your money if you don't dump her. You have 2 options:

>the smart option
Dump her. You can be less frugal after doing so but don't tell a new gf about your gains until you've been with her for a while. If she rages, repeat this step.

>the cuck option
Stay with her, get married and get divorced, losing over 50% of your new wealth. She'll probably cheat on you behind your back with Tyrone or Chad. Most women aren't loyal anymore and your bitch isn't an exception.

don't listen to this
use monopoly money instead

Tell her you put it into mutual funds that are locked for 20+years

Hahhahaah dump her now or get fucked.

Continue feeling like a victim and do nothing

Attached: BLUEPILL.jpg (195x194, 6K)

1. You need to immediately transfer your funds into untraceable accounts, not just because of your current gf, but because if you end up marrying someone else, you don't want her to be tempted to take what doesn't belong to her.
2. If you want to save your relationship because you believe that she's marriage material, you need to lay down tribal law with her.
3. Tell her that she is property because she is a woman. If she wants to marry you, she needs to accept that she is property.
4. If she marries you, you will have an iron-clad prenup, wherein she will be paid one lump sum AT THE BEGINNING of the marriage, and she will NOT be paid anything upon the termination of the marriage.
5. She must bear you three children.
5. You agree to provide her with a fixed allowance for each child that she bears.
6. You agree to provide for the financial, medical, educational needs of all the children, and she can have more children if she wants.
7. If necessary, move to a state where prenups are respected in court.

I was in a similar situation. My gains were about half of yours. I ended up giving her like $30k to start her business. After the market went bear in January, I wouldn’t give her anymore money and she got salty and broke up with me. Feels bad :(

Attached: 20E7D23D-C60E-44BB-B42D-8B74558BEC8A.jpg (641x1089, 125K)

disregard this plebbit shit this dont get cuckd OP

It's about the principle, not the 8$.

Also, never share accounts or finances with your woman. What's yours is yours, hers is hers, regardless of how unequal the difference may be. You can give her gifts, but no sharing.

Very much this.
But this too.
IQ is pseudoscience.

Good luck OP.

> Why do you need all that money?
Dump here IMMEDIATELY or she will mind rape you.

checked

This women has her man KEKED. Youre the one with the money. You have the power. Make her win you over. Make her buy YOU drinks.

She's jealous of you and scared your dating opportunities have increased

Found the nigger cuckold.

My wife would be fucking ecstatic if I just played a few cards right and was sitting on several hundreds of thousands. She would then NOT want to blow it on stupid shit like trips for Instagram likes or whatever.

God willing, LINK has our lives set.

incase youre serious user, it depends how much you love her, what else shes like and how long youve been together.

there is a difference between wanting someones/your partners money and being hurt that you were lied to. if you've been with this girl for any significant length of time and you have any significant sharings (car together, apartment together, anything official financially together) then i think its logical she is upset.

tl;dr is she upset that you were dishonest or that you didnt give her any money.

fucking retard, stay poor

this

yeah
She is very likely to start spending her own money like mad woman
after she piles up a ton of debt she will start demanding he bail her out.

Also this. I would find a woman who’s not a dumb vapid bitch obsessed with blowing money on “experiences” like seeing where they decided to put Ferris wheel is in THAT city.

>When we do go out, I don't buy drinks. I'm not gonna pay $10 for a fucking shot when I can take my own shots beforehand.

Don’t be that guy, you have enough money now that you can afford shots for you and your girl.

On a side note, she sounds like a fuckin roastie and you should find yourself a better chick.

Red flag user. I told my fiance about my gains and she did none of that bullshit. Find a different woman desu, preferably one that you don't have arguments with.

He definitely should.

Attached: dana-frieder-all-people-photo-u1.jpg (650x974, 71K)

the truth cost you only 30k

Attached: papa pepe.jpg (523x360, 32K)

She's probably mad because you "hid" this from her. If you secretly had a cat and she found out she would brag about all those times you refused to get a cat or when you didn't paid that crazy cat lady some food.

She's mad because she felt her "trust" threatened and you shouldn't exactly worry about dumping her, because she's going to dump you anyways.

Bear in mind that no gold digger would stick with you for long enough. You're not Hugh Hefner, just a average guy with un-average amount of money. She can totally ditch you in favor of someone with way more money - every 8/10 up can - despite you explain or not whatever your intentions are or not.

No matter how much you buy, how often you take her out or the trips you make, the fact is that she feels you hid something that she wouldn't hid from you in her case. And if you value discretion, you're with the wrong person.

>I see what you're saying, and it makes sense.

I can loosen up a little, it's just that I'm so used to being a poor student so saving money is engrained in my soul.

Tell her that. But do not give in fully. just take out some of your money for doing fun things with your girlfriend. but not to much just put up a limit.

Wow imagine being this much of a cuckold

Attached: 1520608065758.png (496x384, 223K)