Appetite promoter?

Hello Veeky Forums,

My gf wants to lose a bit of weight and for me to lose a lot of weight, so we have been eating smaller portions of healthy food.

She is a great cook, but I CRAVE fast food a lot of the time. For the last week, I have been eating a fast food combo around 2 pm in secret and then having to eat dinner a few hours later.

She is getting suspicious, because the last couple days I haven't finished my dinner and she said I smelled like grease/McDonalds when she kissed me today.

I am having trouble eating two meals in a few hours. Is there a way to increase my appetite in a healthy/natural way? Like a pill or something? I am not willing to exercise or anything like that.

Weed

Make yourself puke

I tried this years ago and it was too awful to want to try again. Plus, I get acid reflux so I don't want to puke and make it worse.

I might be interested in this but I wouldn't know where or who to buy it from where I live.

Preferably legal ways to promote my appetite too.

Go on craigslist, there's always weed dealers advertising on that in my city

So instead of losing weight, you're going to get even fatter by trying to eat additional meals? Your girlfriend is really gonna find you sexy then. She's basically telling you that she's starting to find you unattractive, but is giving you a chance anyway. Hey, it's your life, so good luck with that.

Caffeine tends to do it or you can eat what you want but keep it on 1200 calories and stop eating bread and potatoes also fat keeps you full make some beef broth and add a tablespoon of butter eating under 1200 calories isesnt healthy your just fucking up the way your body burns fat and starts to break down dem muscles to use energy go keto 200 grams of fat 100-120 grams of protein 25 carbs be happy

the fuck?

You don't "crave fast food" you fucking idiot, you are just hungry. God, fat people are so fucking stupid.

How about you eat large portions of healthy food when you're hungry and... not eat fast food?

You're just gonna get fatter, bro.

Unless you're getting a double-triple supreme, fast food meals aren't an awful lot of food. If you can't put away a big mac meal and a small portion of healthy food hours later, I don't know what to tell you.

When you stop eating fast food, youre going to crave it in the beginning. If you actually completely stop, so will the cravings.

I was eating fast food every day too. When I stopped, it was absolutely awful for the first couple weeks. I broke down one day and got some fast food and it tasted so disgusting. Every other time after that that I had gotten fast food, it was disgusting. Then I stopped wanting it.

Youre just so used to eating it. If you stop for a bit, the cravings will stop. You really should.

>I am not willing to exercise
Then you're not willing to lose weight. Also how are you fat if a combo meal fills you up? Im 6'1" and a combo has never left me satisfied.

Don't eat a fucking combo, retard. Just buy a dollar cheeseburger or a small fry so satisfy your brain, and wait til you eat dinner with your gf to satisfy your stomach.

Learn the difference between appetite and hunger.

Try buying a small fries and hamburger (or McChicken) instead of a full combo meal.

Ex Gf soon, fat fuck.

>Marlon Brando is still shitposting on the internet

OP you sad sorry piece of shit. You're not willing to exercise, but your gf is trying to lose weight and you're eating fast food like a fat fuck? Do her a favor and just let her go and then kys you piece of literal shit. Selfish scum go fuck yourself.

agree with this.

stop lying to your soon-to-be ex and tell her how you fucking feel.

lazy fuck.

go exercise

Lying to your girlfriend is a bad idea. Speaking from experience. Losing weight would be good for you.

Better than this would be if OP only ordered a couple of dollar burgers/mcchickens/any sandwiches (without ordering fries) and only ate the insides of the sandwiches while throwing away the bread. The protein will keep him satisfied until dinner, and he won't load up on calorie-dense carb fillers.

I was on a diet for a while. I managed to lose weight even on days when I ate fast food because this.

this is a troll, im convinced no one is this fucking retarded or the fat has clogged his fat fuck brain

op, leave your girlfriend and go pig out on fast food, jesus fuck, how dare someone you intend to love and have them be totally invested in your person care about your health as part of their emotional attachment to you. If you can't see how your behavior is slowly killing either your relationship or her sanity, then you are a fucking pig that shouldn't be in one.

Just get a mcchicken. For me it is the best fast food burger.

What state. It is legal in a couple of em

YOU ARE A DISGUSTING WASTE OF SPACE. YOU FAT FUCK. IF YOU KILL YOURSELF YOU WILL FIND YOUR DECOMPOSING CORPSE WILL SHED WEIGHTY QUICKLY.

why would ANYBODY pay for bread with a leaf and a big ass nugget ?

>LETTING A WOMAN CONTROL YOUR LIFE

KICK HER THE FUCK OUT AND LIVE YOUR LIFE OP.

Disgusting fat fuck, just appreciate what your gf is trying to do for you. If both of you really want to loose weight just count your calories, it will allow you to eat fast food occasionally INSTEAD of a healthy meal to kill your ridiculous obese shit cravings.

Either cave and stop eating so much or just break it off now, because she will leave you pretty soon if you din't change your fat shit.

she's literally trying to get him healthier you fat piece of shit

OP, this girl sounds nice. Get some fucking willpower, holy shit. People who call themselves addicted to fast food are disgusting

>I CRAVE fast food a lot of the time
>I am not willing to exercise or anything like that.
There's a winning combination.

/thread

You're addicted to shitty food.

People will tell you food isn't addictive, but sugar is harder to kick than heroine, according to studies.

Have you considered trying to eat like this for a month?

Remember, if you want to stop, you always can, but giving up is easy. Sometimes it feels good to complete a goal.

Whatever you do stop lying you piece of shit.

Because it has mayo

Don't change anything.

>eat fastfood and normal meals as double meals
>become fatter and fatter
>become fat enough to have objects orbit around you
>bitch is trapped in your gravitational well now

And don't exercise, that would ruin the plan.

survive a few days without it amd you'll get slowly used to the small portions.

Don't be a fatass you stupid fuck

>but I CRAVE fast food a lot of the time

I am disgusted by your attempt at trying to cheat around a good thing that can get you and your gf to become closer (and at the same time healthier).

Nevertheless, I will give you serious advice: Check out some videos on how fast food joints prepare their food (not at the individual place; the factory production of chicken mcnuggets for example) - this will turn you off of fast food for a while.
The main thing is to stay strong-willed. After a while the craving stops. Then, move on to stop fizzy drinks, they're the real fat makers