Twitter Catfish

So i've read some of you anons take some girl's pics and pretend to be a girl on twitter to get crypto from normies. Thought i give it a shot, started an account about few weeks ago, got about five hundread folowers right now, how does one go on from there ? im just posting some silly girl shit and some crypto related memes and news, nothing special, some rich normies messaged me but im too autistic to ask for coins yet, what about a tipjar or some shit ?
>inb4 gay

Attached: 1518911892839.jpg (1080x1244, 670K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1520605181749.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=90_xN7UTMn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

say you're a findom

was thinking more of 'i lost my money in scam/ico' but that could work too

I guess that's ok, but maybe too common. Findom thing attracts a certain type of cuck that will easily part with his money.

You mean femdom?

No findom = financial domination. Guys who get off on giving money to women. They will give up control of their credit cards and watch their money go down the drain and jerk off to it.

Retarded

Search for it on twitter. You will be amazed.

retarded but people still do it, there's some screenshots somewhere where guy gives away 4k in LTC

any tips on how to find them ? dont wanna post anything with #findom tag or whatever, i guess going to findom whores pages on twitter and baiting their followers ?

Attached: lpp.jpg (1806x2046, 843K)

Yeah I wouldn't know anything about attracting them, but your plan sounds solid. They might be "loyal" to the person they're following, though.

bump, anyone else tried something similar ?

Attached: 0864B939-75FC-43CA-AF39-EA8E9529B502.jpg (684x1024, 58K)

bump, sounds like easy money, is there a way to do this without being fraud?

Attached: stp1033.jpg (450x377, 58K)

If you can sell yourself well enough, I might follow and tip some here and there. What's your handle?

Anyone got an example profile, thinking of setting up a begging profile to fund my online gaming.

Don't wanna put it out here but basically ir goes something like this:
i try to post at least once a day, dont ever retweet, just do my own posts [should i retweet?], mostly about crypto but i plug a vegetarian meal or night out here and there so it's not just crypto all the time. As of now I haven't put any tip-jar addresses or anything related to that, just building a following right now

Attached: 1514144804154.jpg (1080x1446, 424K)

What sort of pics do you guys use and how many do you need to make it believable that it's a real person?

You have to truly embrace the LARP and the results will come naturally. Don’t think of yourself as “pretending” to be or “as an experiment” engage yourself as that personality.

I was part of a scamming discord group for a week or two or who knows how long. they told me they mine shit together and sell it on discords but they were just a bunch of scamming faggots.... whatever so there was this "girl" in this group and she did this findom shit every day. it was disgusting. he/she told some stories but I didnt read them trough bc honestly he/she made me vomit. literally.

now I googled this and I realized a bunch of deperate ugly/basic bitch tries this sugardaddy/findom thing. this means even more lazy ugly smelly bitch gets money without any work which equals more tax on the white man. I mean the white male wagecucks.

every fucking bitch out there getting izi money by masutrbating 16hours a day or sending smelly panties to thier "daddy" for a few bucks.

The first time I heard about this was 1 year ago from a co-worker. she were good looking, ready to fuck and total crazy. oh and single. I almost fucked her but yeah I learned my lesson the hard way: dont stick your dick in crazy.

also grow a dick you slime and learn coding and make some scamming smartcontracts. nigger

his followers are 90% bots. only total idiots use twitter.

Bro, I'm gonna try to make the findom scam, how do I scam faggots into thinking I'm real? I can't provide verification since I'm obvious neet male, but I studied this phenomenon for years to make a way to scam them. I only need 1000 USD in eth to buy my stinky linkies

more pepe babes

get a gf or girl willing to help you do it

I'd do it honestly, not too hard to find a gf or a girl willing to do it, but I'd feel disgusted honestly. I don't want to tarnish my reputation

Attached: pepeblonde.png (684x1024, 266K)

make a reddit account with the same name and whore yourself. incels will google you.

Attached: beta.cuck.png (221x188, 27K)

In what ways is this illegal. I am thinking identity theft is one. What else is there?

Is Instagram the best for pictures? I assume it's better if you use amateur pictures from relatively unknown people.

does anyone else get turned on by these?

you said "honestly" twice
just do it

While I respect your dubs, I'd like to not involve any girl I know IRL in this bullshit. Also they'd want part of the money. I'm asking if this shit works even without verification

What if the incels use google image search?

do this
plebbit com/r/Findomandpig/comments/83lnft/paypigs_wanted_kik_findomuk1/dvjf8q4/?context=0

To this I can answer. You have to double check the picture first. Also there are many easy ways to find pics not found on google.

I don't understand, explain

If I get a gf it's an easy way to get some pics that can't be reverse image searched. Maybe I can find some gym thot and we can split the proceeds.

lol why don't you faggots do something productive with your time instead of pretending to be a woman?

is it just an excuse to flirt with boys? because you could make more and improve your life by dedicating your time to something other than shitpositng, video games, and flirting with guys.

I need quick money now. I need to buy link before the price raises

post all of your crypto pepe girls...i need to fill a folder

>getting a gf is easy

off to reddit with you

This one is a cutter

Attached: brappypepe.png (1000x1333, 1.02M)

as if I needed another reason to hate this world even more

those fucking cuts.

Attached: Fixed.jpg (684x1024, 122K)

It was indeed missing, but it kind of looks like hair on yours. :(

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1520605181749.webm
i love her :-(

Attached: brapepe.png (960x1280, 1.26M)

I love how you fags rage at trannies and transgender people but get off on pretending to be a girl on the internet and flirting with guys

nice closeted gender dysphoria faggots, i bet you see yourselves in the third person as a woman

triggered sjw alert lmfao. nice projecting btw

this is a scam thread. you consider trannies as scammers?

ahahahah
he projected me all the way into a wadded kleenex desu
i mean, it's true
this shit gets me off hard

>i bet you see yourselves in the third person as a woman
Wait, what's wrong with that?

What the fuck is wrong with you? This isn't /v/, we all have had girlfriends here, we're rich.

She's a cutter. I noticed that

youtube.com/watch?v=90_xN7UTMn4
i kid you not