VTC

VTC is looking good. I think we'll see a 30-40 percent bounce in the next few days. After that, I see it going sub 20 by the end of March/early April. By late April, I think VTC will bounce to at least 50k.

I'm looking for a buy around 24 to catch the smaller upcoming bounce, and I'll be looking to buy back around 18 or so for the larger gain.

**If you're not a trader but are curious about it, this is a good one to start with. Don't put money in, but keep an eye on the volume and daily RSI. When the daily RSI is low (

Attached: VTC.png (256x256, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cns.bu.edu/~gsc/CN710/fincast/Technical _indicators/Relative Strength Index (RSI).htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vertcoin is extinct. there's no need for it anymore in light of superior payment coins like nano, ltc, etc... sorry, fanboy.

dead, worthless shitcoin without any use whatsoever. no, thanks.

VTC is superior to LTC. Especially with the lead dev, leading the way with the lighting network. Vertbase and vertpig our this month.

this

how is vertcoin superior to litecoin in anyway

ZEC will probably play out similarly to VTC if you're interested in the trading side of the post but don't want to look at VTC for whatever reason.

Vertpig
Vertbase
ltc vtc atomic swaps
make me want to be bullish on this, but i think the worse the whole market is doing the less impact these will have. Also I wish they would advertise it hard as THE coin to mine for pc gamers.

How to set sell points ?

I should have said that I do not currently own any VTC, but I have made money from it in the past. I'm not trying to persuade anyone to hold this on the merit of any current or future utility. My selection of this coin is based solely on current market conditions with price points chosen from trend analysis.

I'll be back in a bit with a general overview of how I set them.

The shill has started.. Last chance to accumulate.

lol at any currency coin with fees when Nano exists

When do I buy OP?

First, get familiar with how RSI is calculated (link at the bottom). When you buy a coin using the info in the initial post, you want to set dynamic sell points based on what the price would be at higher RSI levels. Basically, you use the same RSI formula, but you change the variable that you're looking for. On the site I'm linking, you'll see how to get the RSI, but for sells, solve the equation using assumed RSI values. I'll usually do one for 45, 60, and 70. That'll give you 3 sell points to set alerts for (I use Trading View for the alerts). When volume lowers near your sell points, sell it. Since your points will change with each new period added to the data set, you'll need to recalculate this each time a new period is added. I usually use days, so at midnight GMT, you'll have a new closing prince to factor in, and the sell points will change (this is assuming the coin didn't hit the sell during the day).

cns.bu.edu/~gsc/CN710/fincast/Technical _indicators/Relative Strength Index (RSI).htm

I kind of went over that in the initial post. Is there something specific that you'd like me to explain in greater detail?

I'm just curios what you meant by the daily RSI. As in, you are looking at the 1D chart, or 1-hour, 15-minutes etc.

nvm, i think I understood what you meant

Yes, that's it exactly. Different time intervals for levels of granularity.

There's a little more nuance when deciding if a volume change is significant, so I'd recommend testing this stuff out a few times before anyone actually starts trading.

REP just hit very favorable conditions on a system that I've been working on. On a quick glance at the chart, I would think it's going to drop ~30 prior to making a gain, but I wanted to post this for anyone who is looking to apply what I've been posting about.

Dude vtc is the most legit coin out there

How low should volume go ?

It'll be relative to the prior day's closing volume and current prince. You'll need to maintain(saying "maintain" is the tricky part, because dips in volume are to be expected during a gain) a volume greater than the prior day to continue an uptrend. I use a percent change from prior day to current volume as well as a percent change of current volume at 15 min intervals. So, if a coin has gone up >=70 in volume from the prior day, but lost >=8% in the past 15 mins, I'll be looking to sell. I want to see consistent gain or loss over a few 15 min intervals (considering anything greater or less than 1% being noteworthy) before I hold or sell. This is considering that the price is around one of the predicted sell points from the reverse RSI calculation mentioned earlier.

Awesome thanks man.

No problem. Check out REP right now for a real time example. It has gained 124.71% in volume since yesterday's close, and around 28% of that happened since I made this post -- I'd expect to see positive price movement within the next few hours.

Being gpu mineable makes it good.

I would agree this is one very undervalued coin. People will say "but Nano", but tell me which chain is objectively more secure and which method is objectively more proven. Top that with what's on the VTC horizon and you have some nice looking buy signals.

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAhAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHdeludedvertfaggotsHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA