On, or off?

On, or off?

I never cut the crust off, but I know some people do.

So, Veeky Forums, is it okay to do? Do you do it? Is it immature, or a preference of taste?

Only babbies remove the crust

Crust never bothered me. You lose too much of the sandwich if you cut it off.

I hate people who don't eat pizza crust

As a home baker, fuck you if you remove the crust from my breads. The crust is the most interesting part of the whole loaf, where all the caramelization and Maillar shit happens to take you to Flavortown, and you just take it off like a manchild with his tendie's bones.

For the store bought shit, i dont care, you can throw the whole thing to the thrash, where it belongs anyways.

I'd rather remove the fucking inside than the crust.

>all that bread

awwwwww yiss

i remove the crust because i'm cutting back on carbs and the crust is the densest part. i only need just enough bread to hold the meat and mustard and cheese in place

Children do it because they can't handle complex textures, which is normal. If you continue to do it as an adult, you developmentally stunted.

I'd rather remove anyone who does this

I think you have it wrong. Children who prefer the crust off the rally turn out to be the same psychos who keep doing it until adulthood. It's an early sign of psychosis and if your child ever asks for crusts off you should take them out back and shoot them to prevent the bad gene from spreading.

People can do whatever they like. But since I paid for the crust, I might as well eat it. Besides, its not like I'm gonna crack my teeth on it.

>People can do whatever they like.
No. They can't. That's why laws exist. If so could do whatever I wanted I'd be kidnapping and raping my neighbors retarded 9-year-old daughter right now but I can't because there are RULES.

GO FUCK YOURSELF

So the rules are preventing people for doing the things you mention? I don't see that happening. You must live in a fairytale world. Wake up, kiddo.

>Wake up, kiddo.
Go to bed, Gramps.

Wow, I bet you think you won that argument.

Angry old man detected.

Eat a dick, old man.

>implying you eat the center of the bread

crust only. heels only. fight me.

Do I seem angry to you? You have never seen me angry and you don't want to, believe me.
Isn't it time for a nap, son?

>If so could do whatever I wanted I'd be kidnapping and raping my neighbors retarded 9-year-old daughter right now
yikes

You arent my real dad!

Now I could say something really funny, but I'm not gonna.

you have never said anything funny, lets be honest

Being honest? On Veeky Forums? My god, you're the funny one.

It's literally one of the last places on the internet you can be honest without your family finding out about it. I'm usually honest on Veeky Forums

But do we know you're honest about that? Because you say so? It doesn't matter, it could all be lies, everything posted on Veeky Forums could, and the world wouldn't care.

It's a bastion of free speech when compared to all the other shithole on the Internet.

If Europeans had their way we'd all be happyposting and sucking Arab dick.

What did free speech get you? Trumpf?
Veeky Forums is the only place I ramble, I'm not on any social media..
Why are you so fascinated about dicks, you seem to use that word a lot.

I have no incentive to lie here because I'm anonymous. It's one of the best things about the internet that is currently dying

You have to go back.

And I agree, but then again, you wouldn't know. You choose to believe. I choose to have doubts.

Im out. Take care, guys.

Its analogous to peeling a potato. Its the part with the most flavor and texture, but some people simply dont like it.
Most of the time the flavor and texture in bread crust is a good thing, in a few cases its not. Cheap supermarket bread is crappy enough that nobody will be offended if you throw a bit away. You wouldn't do that to a good loaf, most people would consider that a big mistake.
If you are cubing bread for a casserole, bread pudding, making croutons, bread crumbs, bread stuffing, or a panade, yes you should trim the crust. Panko is always made with crustless bread. In some cases you should remove the crust for grilled cheese, French toast, or other fried sandwiches to get better contact with the pan. You've all seen a pan fried or toasted bread where the crust burns and the center is barely colored. If that happens, by all means, cut it off.
Its never one size fits all situations in cooking, or anything that involves opinions and personal preferences. Morons here just like to argue.
That said, I think people who cut the crusts off without a good reason to are immature faggots, so there.

Leave

I-if you're not eating bread the way I want, you're not enjoying art!

I'm glad bakers are a dying breed.

Bwahhh, mommy...
Evil man here, say something I don't like.. sniff..
He should leave, right ... snifff

Welcome to Trumpfland, where we can pretend we live in the 1950's for a while. And among some of his supporters 1930's Germany.

I like how this thread went from a bread discussion to some convoluted shit-fest. Stay golden Veeky Forums.

>What did free speech get you? Trumpf?

You say that like both are bad things

Do whatever you want. If you don't like the crust cut if off. I like to leave it on because I like the taste and I'm lazy.

I used to cut the crust off when I was younger, but it doesn't bother me now.

Pizza crust is tasteless since it has no sauce, cheese, or toppings on it. I still eat because I don't waste food but not because it is pleasant unless I have something to dip it in.

It's Drumpf shitlord.

This is fucking stupid. Are you really just repeating some shit you saw on a late night TV show? Is that how you make all your decisions and base your personality? Follow what you saw on some Jewish media feed?

I eat the crust first, then have the rest of the sandwich after. Yes I'm weird.

crust cutting child detected

>tfw I want to eat crusts but instead rape literally everything else instead.

>CUTTING OFF THE BEST PART OF THE SANDWICH

Crust is honestly the best part.

Sometimes I like to cut the crust off to where it takes a little bit of the sandwich ingredients with it then I'll eat it like a mini crust-only sandwich. Not often though. Otherwise I just eat the sandwich normally because I'm a fucking adult.

More like a dying bread.

people who will only eat white bread are worse