Is this the most delicious spread ever?

Is this the most delicious spread ever?

>cookie butter
Elaboarate

It literally tastes like a Biscoff cookie with the feeling of peanut butter, I just got a jar this week and it's the tastiest stuff ever.

Just make cookie dough without any eggs or a rising agent.

do europeans actually eat this? The biscoff cookies they serve on airplanes are fucking disgusting.

i bet it is but i never got to try it because its 10$ for such a small little container over here.

surprised that hasnt gotten more recognition over nutella or something

Target sells it for cheap

>he hasn't tasted nocciolata rigoni
LMAOing @ ur life

Good shit

I tried this after switching from Nutella and I could taste the diabetes overtaking my soul. It was glorious.

Too bad I get sick if so eat too much of it. And not physically sick, either. My gag reflex just kicks in and goes "woah there, faggot".

I got a jar of this from a friend and I have no fucking clue what to do with it, I tasted it and it's not bad, but what the fuck can you even put this on?

Toast as a spread, as a replacement for peanut butter, a lure to get your dog to lick your dick.

Get creative.

Yes

Haven't had Speculoos in ages. Good shit.

Use it like Nutella.

Eat it straight from the jar.

I have a jar in the cupboard, as it's a meme food here in the UK I thought I'd try.

It tastes great but I dunno how to actually use it. Perhaps as a pastry filling?

Like this.

>Is this the most delicious spread ever?
>spread

The only spread I like is eagle.

enjoy your e coli

>It literally tastes like a Biscoff cookie with the feeling of peanut butter, I just got a jar this week and it's the tastiest stuff ever.
This. It's particularly good on toast or a croissant, kind of mimics that yummy almond croissant in texture.
I associate Biscoff cookies as "Delta Airlines" cookies. Anyone else?

>I got a jar of this from a friend and I have no fucking clue what to do with it, I tasted it and it's not bad, but what the fuck can you even put this on?
Think of it like cinnamon sugar toast spread.

Caused by what?

>Fat
>brown sugar
>white sugar
>Vanilla extract
>Milk
>Flour

>believing the raw egg ecoli meme

e.coli has been found in raw flour

I love this on toast

Not as long as this exists.

We have higher food standards than you americans. Our products even if under the same brand name taste better due to stricter regulations and tweaks in recipes.

I don't think adding oil to cookie crumbs is all that sophisticated, user. Seems like you guys are just inventing new ways to get fat.

In our country, corporations are people too, but with the freedom to fuck over actual people without consequences.

has anyone tried to make cookie butter using buzzfeed's recipe? yes i know they're cancer

>It's made out of fucking cookies

And when that happens there's a recall and 15 minute media shit storm.

who puts milk in cookie dough?

I got this in Chicago dude

I made my own nut butter after tasting this stuff