Electrify Asia

IS ELEC A PUMP AND DUMP!!!???

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

It's a safe bet that anything topping the volume chart on idex is a PnD.

Thought the same thing, but fuck I want some ez money

If you don't understand the whitepaper don't buy.

Not sure. I picked some up below ico price when it first got on IDEX.

The CEO of omise_go is an advisor. The electrify token will use the omise_go chain. Which means super cheap and fast transactions when users sell/buy electricity from each other. I think it is a legit long term play, regardless of whether or not its being PnD right now.

I think there will be another large alt coin pump in the next bull market. And I think new-ish alt-coins like this one will see the biggest pumps. Opposed to older coins that were pumped already in the last bull market.

Just my two cents.

most fresh ICO listings are. it won't dump until it 10xs though (50 cents)

Yes it will dump but not for a while yet, people have recent memory of Credits are going to take this up to 4x+ and dump before an exchange listing, which will be coming shortly considering that 1) it's a fairly big project and 2) is topping the volume charts.

Get in now but be careful.

Also ^ what that guy said, alts that were pumped last time will not get pumped again next time (if there is a next time).

Sold off my intial investment at 14k ETH. Left with 1840 ELEC. I'm not going to make it, sold too early.

There is not much use for the token aside from paying fees in the network.

Wow, an actual good advice from Veeky Forums!

I'm worried I missed this one. Threw some money at BABB because why the hell not. Looks ripe for whale action.

ELEC sell wall:
0.00014999Price 523750Amount 78.5572625ETH

Does indeed seem really plausible

the only problem is that while this pumps, eth value is dumping

Sp00ky

Attached: 1520401247586.jpg (768x762, 64K)

Well if this goes to $1 then my 1840 ELEC turns into $1840 kek.
Shoulda thrown more into Electrify.Asia, I had 1.15 BTC to invest too...

78ETH well wall got trashed...

Why would you sell? It hasn't even 2x'd ICO price yet. Jun from OmiseGo is behind it which means HYPE. This will likely 6x like Credits when it hits binance in the next week or so.

Heh credits was the only reason I fomoed into this. Didn't want to miss easy moon mission like that ever again

>when it hits Binance
Kek, not how it works
If you paid attention you would notice that all Binance listings are happening as soon as the token get released

That's not true at all.

This is going to do exactly what POWR did and 30x in due time.

i anticipate a dump at around .15 then another moon mission to .50

But it is

No, they are traded on ED and IDEX first. Binance does not just add random new coins

just off the top of my head, RPX, listed on binance months after it's release

>you are talking shit

power ledger at 170 mill mcap, ELEC is better than powerlesdger, so there is 5-6x room. realistically another 2x is easy

Ontology poa ncash all straight to Binance

In fact poa and ncash are not even on ed/idex and these are erc20 shittokens

Binance would be rad

Attached: 1520718321330.png (277x363, 150K)

Attached: ELEC.jpg (640x480, 192K)