Mfw Bitcoin Cash already won

>mfw Bitcoin Cash already won.

Attached: resizedcrop-7da83553ace865c07c396a82c1ebff6e-840x480.jpg (840x480, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yours.org/content/how-lightning-network-introduce-credit-risk-30bfd41482b4
youtube.com/watch?v=ueRVkxrGtLA
youtube.com/watch?v=A3WNongC18M
trustnodes.com/2018/03/09/newegg-namecheap-100000-merchants-start-accepting-bitcoin-cash
reddit.com/r/btc/comments/83okf0/paying_for_my_pizza_with_bitcoin_cash_lieferando/
twitter.com/silveragorism/status/968335111933644801
twitter.com/matuapp/status/972924658214371328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>If your enemies kill you, you win.

Attached: assault rake.jpg (500x500, 287K)

Unironically you may be totally right my dude. When I saw the BitPay stuff come out I realized just how much strength they have.

I can't wait to see all the crying hodlers who sold off their BCH at 0.07 BTC, later this year when their BTC goes to 0.

I always had high hopes towards my beans. Glad that meme power won

Attached: image.png (601x602, 220K)

I hadn't considered the possibility before but bcash could really flip bcore

Attached: rely.png (473x454, 5K)

What's bcash's contingency plan for when corecucks get around to increasing block sizes?

Oh boy, another larp thread of the same pajeets making the same thread 4 times a day.
You think btrash won? Good, then stfu and let's talk about something relevant.
The only reason to make these threads is to shill your stupid shitcoin. We literally do not care that you're deluded by some crypto dick measuring contest

its amazing the delusion on places like crypto twtiter about BCH

they just cant accept that lightning network isnt the solution

This is another reason why I'm bullish on Bcash. Corecucks are fanny flustered at anyone even talking about it. it means they're scared

this
corecucks are terrified that they might be wrong
some will swallow their pride and admit wrong in the future, good on them

Idiot
Which one is worth more? Oh, well I guess Btc wins. Except not because btrash is still in the game, the same as every other shitcoin, and because nothing goes to zero.
I'm interested in making money, and making actual relevant statements. You can keep spamming this same tired bs every fucking day, cause I guess you think it's good for something

Let their community eat their own.

>they just cant accept that lightning network isnt the solution

LN isn't the solution, it's a solution. Don't be afraid of extra layers being built on top of bitcoin.

>normie
>notice BCH has just been added to coinbase
>buy at $3900 expecting it to continue climbing
I hate being retarded.

They already tried and failed to increase block size (Segwit2x).

More likely they'll decrease block size according to lukejr's plan.

I really want to put some of my short term hold bch into skycoin while skycoin is low, but it looks like this really isn't the time to let go of any bch

>>mfw Bitcoin Cash already won.

Attached: smug-satoshi.png (1700x972, 1.93M)

>it looks like this really isn't the time to let go of any bch
BCH is going to be weird until early April. Then it will get weird again in May (around the hardfork upgrade time).

when BTC goes to 0, BCH will go to zero too, you cuck. BTC is the market. Never forget this.

>mfw I hold 50:50 positions in BTC / BCH
>mfw got my BCH for free at the fork and didnt sell like a retard
>mfw I win either way

Attached: dLyn8pywnHWZbuSl8IIoqier-ipe7NYXbALSFtlHdzY[1].jpg (1024x630, 94K)

Lol, companies are already switching to dual support. You'll know it's game over when exchanges add BCH trading pairs, which will happen some time this year.

Wise man here.

same. my fork coins are not to be touched. of course if i had a time machine i would have sold them at coinbase listing, but at this point im hanging on for long term capital gains rate, and buying more to speculate on the cheap. btc is a zombie holding all the other coins hostage at this point.

It doesn't matter, Core has Segwit. Segwit changes the Nash Equilibrium in mining making any coin using it not secure. Segwit is a fractional reserve system which allows you to share other people's channels on the blockchain which can lead to blockchain freezes due to network congestion (just like a bank run where you can't withdraw your money). Segwit makes it impossible to do smart contracts because without Segwit each entry on the blockchain equals one transaction by one user, so you can reference the transaction to a particular user, but with Segwit it is unknown how many transactions off-chain are referenced by each entry on chain so smart contracts are impossible. Segwit is the biggest problem. Small blocks are just an indirect problem as Segwit has no use if blocks aren't full so they kept blocks full to make Segwit seem like a solution.

Lightning network is a loan network: yours.org/content/how-lightning-network-introduce-credit-risk-30bfd41482b4
Lightning network will have insane bank runs: youtube.com/watch?v=ueRVkxrGtLA
Segwit enables an awesome and ultra-destructive form of selfish mining: youtube.com/watch?v=A3WNongC18M

ONLY TIME WILL TELL. EVERYONE THINKS THEY KNOW FOR CERTAIN WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH CORE/CASH. THE ONLY THING THAT IS CERTAIN IS THE LEVEL OF ATTENTION AND ADOPTION BCH IS GAINING RECENTLY. WILL BE INTERESTING, STAY TUNED

Attached: 1497729918354.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>Segwit is a fractional reserve system
Fucking brainlets, it isn't at all

BTCP is going to destroy both BTC and BCH soon.

Attached: 34813369.png (400x400, 20K)

it must be tough going thru life as a retard

pic related

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 11.57.53 AM.png (1152x952, 825K)

lol

>Cashcucks are annoying?
>Pump it, then dump it hard

Attached: image.jpg (419x419, 41K)

Are you joking? Let's look at Segwit. What Segwit does is allow others to sign your transactions which allows for the sharing of Lightning channels. So without Segwit (BCH), each block entry relates to specifically one transaction, however, with Segwit activated one block entry might equal hundreds of off-chain transactions involving thousands of people. Why is this important? Because the blockchain is what backs Bitcoin. Blockchain is to Bitcoin as gold was to the dollar in early U.S. history. However, just as they fractionalized gold by holding less in the vault then appeared in the banks deposits they are now fractionalizing blockchains by breaking the one-to-one relationship between on-chain block entries and off-chain transactions. So since it only stores a fraction of the transactions off the blockchain, Segwit is a fractionally reserved blockchain protocol. And just like how fractional reserve banks allow bank runs and help cause the boom bust cycle, fractional reserve blockchains can cause similar events if blocks become congested. Blockchain fcongestion occurs when too many transactions on the Lightning Network attempt to clear on the main Bitcoin chain. When this occurs, the limited blockspace ensures that many transactions won't update, and thus user funds will be irreversibly lost. As of right now the developers only defense against congestion is to freeze the channels until the network is no longer congested. I find this answer funny, as freezing bank withdrawals is also the go-to move when a bank run occurs.

TL;DR - Segwit is fractional reserves because it only records a fraction of all transactions on the main blockchain by definition. Furthermore, we have direct proof Segwit is fractional reserves because the congestion issues caused by Segwit's version of the Lightning Network are exactly the same as a bank run.

newegg accepts bitcoin you KIKE SHILL

>w-we still have newegg!!

kek

All merchants that accepted bitcoin can now choose bitcoin cash instead.

trustnodes.com/2018/03/09/newegg-namecheap-100000-merchants-start-accepting-bitcoin-cash

In Germany you can pay for food delivery at large Lieferando with BCH, video on link

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/83okf0/paying_for_my_pizza_with_bitcoin_cash_lieferando/

sorry your pump is over go back to /r/btc

I don't base success on the one minute chart

Attached: doubling-down-on-stupid.png (660x660, 73K)

twitter.com/silveragorism/status/968335111933644801

need a good laugh today

It's even shittier than Bitcoin. Biggest flaw is the name; what's the difference between Cash, Gold, Diamond, Private, blablabla?
Bitcoin should be $2k (it's actually worthless) and bcash $100.

The left can't meme

I'm pretty there's just 1 faggot spamming this image

when it's true there's no response, you two faggots just posted to confirm it. many thanks

If your that clueless then your definitly a newb. I suggest you learn some history before talking your just exposing your ignorance.

$1,127 dollars.... it's the real bitcoin!!!!

the fake segwit core coin is worth almost 10x the real bitcoin because markets are irrational!!

bcash is the real bitcoin

Attached: oijaewfio30.jpg (744x622, 61K)

Just ordered 3 pizzas on http-----) in switzerland. It also works for austria, belgium, netherlands, luxembourg, poland, etc.

twitter.com/matuapp/status/972924658214371328

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 4.08.32 PM.png (1116x1128, 1.45M)

>weird
weird how?

>theres no response
>when you responded
Choose 1

big dick green candles

Attached: 1517861256573.jpg (830x738, 121K)

what is the real bitcoin and why is it bitcoin cash?

Attached: bitcoin_cash.png (814x965, 173K)

wow, you're just digging a deeper hole for yourself, confirming that the meme is solid as fuck. get rekt on your way back to your reddit echo chamber faggot.

Corecucks get rektd!

Attached: BCC-Moon.png (1000x1000, 425K)

daily reminder that bitcoin cash is the only true bitcoin as defined by satoshi in the whitepaper. If you think 5-10 dollar fees are ok then you are a retard. corecuks do nothing but metaphorically suck chink and kike dicks by giving half their money to miners. BCH is a true white mans coin.

please explain to me what else there is to do on this board other than talk shit about coins, don't see you complaining about daily link threads you faggot

the battle is already won