Price predictions eoy?

Price predictions eoy?

Attached: genesis-logo.png (876x528, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genesis.vision/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Atleast 94k by 2021, if we hit a third of that EOY I will have made it.

Vietnamese Dong?

I can honestly see this doing a DASH and touching 4 figures.

Can you explain what genesis vision is/what it does.
Can you also explain why genesis is operated on the blockchain versus any other conventional platform like a database?
Also what does the actual coin do?

If you can answer these convincingly ill buy it instead of NANO no larp

Attached: 6d7.jpg (500x695, 78K)

I have like 12 and want to buy $500's worth more. Will I make it or should I dump all 7k of my savings into it?

Whats the matter op? Can you not defend this gookscamcoin?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 12.42.14 AM.png (1134x1074, 848K)

I would go all in.
GVT is in my opinion the safest token/coin you can invest in of all 1500- period

I went all in, even went buttcoin dips to 8k this thing barely dips. I got in at around $20, wish I had bought more

HOW CAN ALL OF YOU BE INVESTING HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS INTO THIS THING WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT IT DOES REEEEEEEEEEEE

what makes you say that they don’t know what it does silly lil autist

Explain to me what it does and why it needs to be on the blockchain and what the token is for then.

>inb4 it connects investors with brokers

not spoon feeding you you niggerboy

They have a well experienced team with a lot of white people, the graphs look good, they know how to make fancy FX marketing videos and they're attempting to simplify all this crypto jargin. I've read through their whitepaper and that's what I gathered. Mainly invested because they have lots of white people. (unironically)

check their site out genesis.vision/ and do some reading if you want. It all looks...quite tasty.

simplifying crypto by introducing a new coin? Why wouldn't they just like make an app where you can easily buy bitcoins or something. How is this more simple than coinbase goddamnt i hope you all get gooked

This shit came out of nowhere.

nigger I went on their site before asking what the coin does. I can't fucking figure it out

GODDAMNIT IT LITTERALLY DOESNT DO ANYTHING THE WEBSITE IS JUST BUZZWORDS AND TALKING ABOUT HOW IT HAS A LIMITED SUPPLY ITS JUST WORSE BITCOIN THATS NOT DECENTRALIZED REEEEEEEE

Do you even know what this project does on a basic level faggot? Jesus. Even if you arent technical and havent gone balls deep into the whitepaper, you would know that its not a means of "buying bitcoin or something". For fuck sake.

You buy tokens and then exchange them for manager tokens for the asset manager of your choice and then that manager makes trades with your money and after a predetermined period of time they exchange the manager tokens back into (hopefully) more GVT tokens for you.

I would go all in but I have Link and Vechain bags from listening to the faggots on this board.

I dumped my VEN to buy more GVT and don't regret it at all. And I lost about 30% on my VEN purchases. Sleeping better already.

This is either masterful bait or you're genuinely retarded

what are the odds that the SEC are gonna fuck this token price over?

>what are the odds that the SEC are gonna fuck this token price over?

Unlikely. GVT scored a 3 in the Howey Test.

Quick rundown on what this means and what the Howey test is?

the VEN morons are buying this
sell now

$1.57

100%

Not surprised /biz faggots can't figure out what this thing does. That's why you're all broke and this nigga here bought at .0003 and isn't selling until i'm here to ream you guys royally with my blockfolio meme in a half year.