Skycoin will replace the internet, and you with it

Skycoin will replace the internet, and you with it.

Attached: kawaii.png (600x1037, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QZxiNRZ2Z4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=QZxiNRZ2Z4c

good interview go watch

ty

only have 432. want to accumulate. figure i have some time and am waiting to get a skyminer

I will replace the internet with skycoin, correct

Attached: Untitled.png (320x406, 4K)

Missing 2.5k senpai

I'm trying ;_; I'm making like 25 skycoin a day scalping

scalpin what?

SKYCOIN SATAN WILLS IT

Attached: skyloli.jpg (900x1200, 139K)

Satan getting a 555
Skycoin is winning vs the creepy people

Attached: skyducks.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

skycoin will replace everything

Skycoin is one of the only projects that has a mission statement I believe in. The community is great too. Reminds me of OG Bitcoin community. Guess it makes sense because their lead dev was a Bitcoin dev.

true true

besides doprah/sudo he a faggot

Attached: dinner.jpg (1280x960, 148K)

Yeah what the fuck purpose does sudo even serve? He just sits in Telegram power tripping all day because he has no life. Synth even comes in to tell him to chill out when he's around.

This. I hate him so much. He banned 500 people in the past month.

Synth is giving toxic retards like Bradford, Sudo, and Jonathan control over the project and he wonders why Skycoin is not in the top 50. Pisses me off so much

steve da real mvp the rest are just useless children

Attached: vitaliksky.jpg (2048x1536, 576K)

I like Steve.

What do you think makes Jonathon toxic? That was the guy talking with Synth in the most recent crypto lark right? I thought he did a decent job at dumbing the project down to normies and dropping all the buzz words unlike synth who is smart but often rambles and goes to far.

I feel like their total lack of marketing and not being on real exchanges is what screwed them the most. Most normies aren't paying attention to telegram. Although being banned from Reddit wasn't a good look.

Hi Jonathan. How do you do?

Attached: ffs.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Uhh, k? You can think I'm Jonathan but you didn't answer the question. I don't spend much time on there, I only have 200 sky but these are just my first impressions.

well if i told you, i'd make less money

somebody has to be the bad guy. I for one am glad it's him and not me.

What do you mean by scalping?

isn't it obvious?

grab hair
run knife along skull
sell to synth for skycoin

SCAM COIN
C
A
M

SKY IS THE BIGGEST SCAM SINCE CONFIDO

LOOK AT THE ORGANIZED SHILLING IN THIS THREAD ITS THE MOST UN ORGANIC THING

This. I wish Synth would get a professional CEO to run so he can focus on development. I like the community, but letting community members be the face of the project is the wrong approach to encourage adoption. It just turns people off and makes people believe the fud.

more unorganic than you posting the same unsupported BS in every single skycoin thread?

you have to blind and delusional..

No, I'm just one of the main people whose behavior is being painted as "unorganic" and nobody in the world knows my motivations better than I do. Skycoin shilling is LITERALLY organic and unorganized. It is still shilling, nobody is arguing that. But the only community I've seen that is more decentralized than skycoin is Ark.

This board is FILLED with unorganic paid/scripted/botted shilling, with 5-25 threads per shitcoin (like link, ripple, tron, bazinga, ethorse, ethponziABC, etc, etc, etc AT ANY GIVEN TIME) and skycoin gets 2-3 threads per day that have a limited set of memetic material because its all literally created for free by community members donating their spare time for the lulz. And lately skycoin gets as many or more threads calling it a scam (with nothing to support that thesis).

So yeah, in biz newspeak, skycoin is a scam with synthetic paid shilling, buy high, sell low, tech development = scam, empty marketing, scripted gets and fake partnerships = solid project guaranteed $1000 EOY.