JNT fucking mooning

>JNT fucking mooning

What happened?

Attached: download.png (200x200, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zawya.com/mena/en/story/Jibrel_Network_announces_strategic_partnership_with_the_SEED_Group-ZAWYA20180311065811/
youtube.com/watch?v=jvfx1XCbuPo
youtube.com/watch?v=l8XNRTfPgZI
youtube.com/watch?v=lsM9-ATySfI
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/83lu9m/jibrel_network_announces_strategic_partnership/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

zawya.com/mena/en/story/Jibrel_Network_announces_strategic_partnership_with_the_SEED_Group-ZAWYA20180311065811/

Attached: Putin - Dune.jpg (460x288, 21K)

What everyone has been saying would happen since the beginning of february.

This. Jibrel Network is a guaranteed moon mission, potentially Andromeda mission. Why people weren't accumulating when it was at 29 cents is beyond me.

It's unfortunate that the crash came right before this for everyone who bought in February. 23% on 60c would've been much nicer than getting back to 40c.

why the fuck isn't JNT on binounce?

Who knows, binance CEO was at their conference so presumably it'll happen at some point

Yep, Jibrel made me realize that it is certainly possible to be way too early on something. Was one of the original people shilling this thing and I bought in at about $0.55-.60. Whatever.l though, I am planning on holding for as long as they keep getting people to tokenize millions of dollars, which I suspect will be for a long time, so where I bought in was still a good deal in the long run

In the same boat lads. You can never time the market.

Nigga this is just the start. Wait for Binance. The fucking chink CZ spoke at their conference so it's a given that they will list there

I've done exactly the same thing. I'm not worried though.

but what was it in sats though.

probably over 5k sats
I did the same thing, shit sucks but hopefully the long term will make up for it

I did the same, I am betting it will fall when this bear trap is done, I will buy more when everyone gets scared and pulls out. Thoughts?

starting buying, was waiting for a bottom but it looks like I missed it.

same but all good im in this long for the dollars not the sats, i got other stuff i trade for sats. this is an investment for me, not a trade

May pick up some more when it dumps tonight or tomorrow. I've stayed away due to the relentless shilling. Also "Jibrel" sounds like a typical American nigger name.

>Letting a name influence your investments

Never gonna make it user

Been in since ICO, comfy

Attached: 1516731321034s.jpg (250x140, 8K)

Mate, just DYOR. This thing is one of the most solid project in crypto, and the one with the most influential advisers ever. If you didn't even look at this you deserve to miss this train, if they deliver I can easily see this overtaking Bitcoin in the next years.

It's been more FUD than shilling. At least when I browse Veeky Forums It's always threads like what went wrong and you know you're getting scammed etc.

Dam. how much 1 cost in USD for 1JNT?

J.eet N.etwork T.oken

Jibrel sounds like Gabriel to me. Biblical reference = biblical gains.

I also bought around there, and bought at .30, and will keep buying when I can below a dollar.

It actually is a reference to Gabriel.

lol...mooning. another pump and dump.

>Jibrel translates to Gabriel
>The angel that linked the heavens with the earth
>Jibrel will link crypto to the physical financial world

Gotta admit that name is spot on, and I imagine it's no coincidence they picked it.

We all predicting a flash drop for JNT if this BTC is actually a bull trap?

It'll definitely drop if BTC drops, but I don't think it's gonna be a flash drop either. Now everyone knows for certain that if they invest now in JNT they'll make gains, and certainty about an investment is the best thing that can happen.

Dunno, it would be dumb to sell JNT if they get +250M from the SEED group.

was 25 cents at ICO

My question was dumb my bad, after reading it again I realize mistake. I plan to keep buying more. Just have a lack of experience with coins this low in volume and so young.

what? this makes no sense. The price will just move to the point where future gains are uncertain again, with bulls and bears disagreeing...

Yes it will, but that price is far from being reached. It will when JNT reaches 250mm market cap, because that's exactly what it's worth.

>mooning
>not even at a 1 week high

Think about how exciting this is. 250mil is the guaranteed marketcap. The actual marketcap will likely be much higher from speculation

Not true.Everything else in the crypto space is based on speculative value for the future.If jibrel tokenises 250m plus for example people speculate it could add another 750 million by august, then token economics plus speculation will send it way passed 250m.

some faggot got in on the front prage of /r/crypto

gotta fud the fuck out of it

It's the same thing with Project Pinocchio.

"Pinocchio used to be a puppet, controlled by strings. As many of you know, Jibrel has a strong focus on compliance and currently has significant regulatory components that are manually overseen.

But the Jibrel DAO will have these components automated and we will no longer have to do the manual work behind the scenes.

Similar to how Pinocchio became a real boy and no longer needed human input to function."

It's okay user, our goal isn't NEETs anyway. We want institutional money

Woah, 200iq.
It really makes me believe the devs are into this.

it's a good news but it's not as much of a sure thing as you guys said
they haven't tokenized it yet and it's not like broken promises in crypto are something new. There is a reason it's at 70m or something and not +250m

what's the EOY forecast for this thing, anons? I'd say at least $15 conservatively

lol @biztards falling for literal nigger tier FUD and selling the bottom. Even now they are fudding. If you have 200k to drop on this you are gonna be a guaranteed millionaire in a few months. Are you really, really dumb enough to miss that?

which is why pajeet teir shilling pisses me the fuck off

let the normies find out when it's $50. I'm still putting $1000s in fiat into this every time I get paid

200k to drop on this

Fuck I'm never gonna make it

It was confirmed on the telegram that SEED is already taking a JNT position on Bibox right now. You idiots were literally getting baited by a market maker bot to sell cheap JNT to them (and myself). Aahahahahaha the absolute state of biz.

>mfw the guaranteed market cap of 250 million is enough to make me a millionaire.

Looking forward to posting my screencap of poltards and idiot biztards spouting bullshit in a few months. Kek. "noone will tokenize assets".

Much less will likely be enough. I'm an oldfag who bought pre-sale and even more on exchanges though, so I'm comfy. Honestly, everyone with at least 30k will make it this year already. Maybe even 10k will be enough.

What's the consensus lads? Buy now or wait for a dip when bitcoin inevitably shits the bed?

screencap please?

I may have a chance then!

Tokenization won't happen until Q3-Q4 btw.
But Q4 with Pinoccio will be big

biz will biz

wait for the dip. I retard FOMOed in. Apparently investors are retards and I doubt that the sat value will increase with the corresponding drop of btc/FIAT. Ppl are pulling out of alt coins no matter what kind of guaranteed moon mission it is when they see btc/FIAT dropping.

Talal already confirmed that the group has a position in JNT and tokenization is already happening.

Gonna need a screen appears for that, surely we'd have noticed. The pump so far is all due to hype as far as I can see

who cares when it happens. Even if it is 2 years. GUARANTEED at least 5x gain in 2 years.

Here is the one for tokenization and it was back in February when he said it.

Attached: Tokenization.png (481x182, 31K)

This is the one where he said Seed has a position and it is from today. We are in the time frame for the tokenization to start having an effect on the market very soon.

Attached: Seed has a position.png (491x138, 24K)

Thank you, this is great news. Defo considering buying in right now.

Dude, jCash has been rolled out. Tokenization is already happening. You dumb niggers will have to be beaten with a whip until you fall in a trough of money literally in front of you. Fucking shit, there is a coin in front of you that GUARANTEES LITERALLY HUNDREDS PERCENTS OF GAINS AND YOU SPOUT FAKE FUD.

y talal so sexy

Attached: TALLY.jpg (740x850, 86K)

Check this. Fuck, you guys should be sucking my dick for shoving your low IQ brains into this coin right now. Holy shit. Can you ever just do research on a coin? Do it, then read the news from today, and then read todays telegram.

Oh, also expect this shit to spread like wildfire tomorrow. Today is Sunday, so only a Middle Eastern outlet published this. Western media follows tomorrow nigs.

Strong European crusader genes

Just saying - they are planning on tokenizing AT LEAST $250M. The market right now is only at $63M. Which means that you'll get an almost guaranteed x4 if you invest now (if nothing fucks it up, like crippling regulations). You might want to wait for a dip, so you can get x5 or even x6, but if you want a safe bet, this is it. You will not find a better project for long term holding.

Thanks to you, I bought at ICO. If this thing moons to andromeda, I still have that address saved of one of you early-shiller anons

a few months would be kind of soon to sell if you ask me
maybe if people are looking for 'safe' gains then yeah but I don't think this will be a moon shot that soon

isnt he arab

I read the whitepaper, but I do not see how tokenizing an $250M asset directly translates to $250M of JNT being purchased.

The whitepaper doesn't really go into the specific scenarios of how JNT will be used within the ecosystem. To me, it sounded like tokenization of an asset on the Jibrel network will incur some 'onboarding' fees that are to be paid in JNT. E.g. lets say hypothetically fees are maybe 5% of the tokenization, so only a fraction of the asset value is actually used directly to purchase JNT, which in this case is $250M x 5% = $12.5M.

Furthermore, I am wondering if CryDRs will be traded freely. If for example, there are $100M of assets backing jUSD. If jUSD is listed, what is stopping a naive and irrational crypto market from trading jUSD to way above $100M? I can see this occurring in the crypto markets. When this happens, then the underlying asset can be sold off for a fraction of the jUSD that it originally generated.

he looks pretty huwhyte to me - like our white friend Bashar al Assad

Attached: You+cant+mossad+the+assad+_e71567ad7fb09aed1277201b0d378f3f.png (307x398, 60K)

From reddit:

This should take this coin to x10 from current price, ignoring speculation.

Why?

Current market cap is around 56M. We know that the Jibrel DAO will soon purchase 280M worth of JNT to tokenize jCash for the SEED group. (30M ICO + 250M SEED). This means that the DAO will put an enourmous buy pressure and keep increasing the price. It would fill up all sell orders at 38cents then fill up all sell orders at 40 cents, etc... The DAO could end up purchasing 50% of all JNT coins out there to fill up the 280M buy order. It won't be able to buy 100% because some people would simply not sell and others would put a very high sell order...

So if the DAO ends up buying 50% of all JNT coins, that means market cap would be (280 x 2) = 560M. That is x10 current price without any speculation...

All of this has been answered multiple times. There are resources out there that will show yu that all you are saying is wrong. Yes, it translates directly.

Why would the market trade jUSD above its market cap? I could just go and create new jUSD by wiring money to my jWallet and sell it off for a premium until equilibrium is there again.

I've owned this token for 2 months now, I just didn't know the tokenisation had started. Thank you

>pajeet teir shilling
muh institutional money and DAO
naw JNT still needs shilling after you slowpokes are done accumulating, moon missions won't happen on fundamental value alone

if Veeky Forums alone holds 150 million JNT, there's still a need for mass shilling to add liquidity. i doubt the Jibrel DAO alone will have enough BTC/ETH to support all the JNT whales dumping on to it. more shilling = more liquidity, but yes, the shill mission should come later

it hasn't. this was just to roll out jcash. the dao isn't oging live until q3 (probably q2 2019). Better hold this shit dummy.

> I can easily see this overtaking Bitcoin in the next years.

you really think it can be worth thousands of dollars per JNT? i'm just hoping it hits 100 bucks personally.

He's an Arab. Surprised you racist fucks are into this coin

Got 10k sitting on my ledger as of 5 minutes ago. Hope this shit works out

>q3
then it means even if they tokenize 1b tomorrow the market cap won't even budge aside from speculation, since the dao doesn't even work until monsth later?

STATE YOUR RANK!

- Müşir of Jibrel Network: Talal Tabbaa
- Serdar: 500001+ JNT
- Ferik: 250001-500000 JNT
- Mirliva: 175001-250000 JNT
- Miralay: 125001-175000 JNT
- Kaymakam: 750001-125000 JNT
- Binbaşı: 50001-75000 JNT
- Kolağası: 35001-50000 JNT
- Yüzbaşı: 25001-35000 JNT
- Mülâzım-ı Evvel: 15001-25000 JNT
- Mülâzım-ı Sani: 15001-20000 JNT
XXX
- Çavuş: 10001-15000 JNT
- Onbaşı: 5001-10000 JNT
- Nefer: 1-5000 JNT

Attached: JNT Army.jpg (770x549, 116K)

i'll be surprised if reddit-fag gets it right,
he's basically saying $3.33 per JNT
"ignoring speculation" like he said would put it at $1.66 per JNT

whether the price shoots up will depend on how many whales take profit along the way.. it could be DAO holding 25M JNT at $10 each.. who knows.

He's wrong. They'll have to do it manually with bots instead of it being done automatically by the DOA.

Sauce?

Tokenization has already started.its a fact and has been stated many, many times.

Look up jibrel conference seoul

I don't get this, why the fuck would they buy their tokens back off brainlet civilians on an exchange instead of just handing them out from their own supply or whatever?

"tokenisation of assets" sounds like cope, what's the point? What's the benefit to the asset owners?

jibrel had 3 of the 4 most influential people in crypto speaking at their conference before the damn ico was completed!No vitalik to complete the set :( video proof below.

don tapscott, the don of finance and crypto

youtube.com/watch?v=jvfx1XCbuPo

binance ceo, cz, also on the front cover of this months forbes

youtube.com/watch?v=l8XNRTfPgZI

Da Hongfei ceo of neo

youtube.com/watch?v=lsM9-ATySfI

if you think the ruling family of dubai just handed over 250m to be tokenized through "cope", then i dont know what to say.Read through the reddit thread, youll understand by the end.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/83lu9m/jibrel_network_announces_strategic_partnership/

anyone can confirm this?

Yes! Jesus, what else would they do.

"Hey guys we have this regulated crypto fiat, but our DAO isn't operational yet, so just trust us, k?"

Of course they are doing it manually right now.

I thought they will offer off chain solvency only until the dao rolls out
I have a hard time imagining fucking talal trying to buy tokens on freaking kucoin or even binance with no sell walls etc. Will they try to supress the price with walls and shit?

There is no reason to suppress the price is what people need to understand. They just need the amount of JNT they hold to be worth the specified amount. It would probably just take a few million to push the market cap to 600M through just buying the order book and the FOMO and market pressures send it even higher.

Binbaşı
is this good nigga

But wouldn't there then be a dump? Obviously the DAO being automatic can account for these fluctuations but I'm not sure how they will handle it right now.

I'm about to scoop up 5k just for shits and giggles. This sounds like a great project

The DAO isn't magic.The same methods the DAO uses are used by humans now it just isn't totally automated.

Seed is already buying the tokens. They can just use an accumulation bot. What is so hard to imagine about this? It's confirmed they are initiating their position already.

picked up a stack yesterday. LETS GO