Why don't Amblets and Linkmarines team up?

Why don't AMB holders have LINK yet and vice versa?

The IoT DAPP platform Alpha Ambrosus just finished is the PERFECT first real-world use case for a completed LINK.

Attached: ChadsettiSergei.jpg (1000x667, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/x75To7R/report-on-value-of-ambrosus.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=S5RGH7a6B2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because link is cancer

lololol ambies want in on stinky linkies magic. bunch of cucks

I have both , am I retard or a motherfucking genius?

I'm at around 20k AMB and 40k link right now. May the green wojax be with us

Attached: Amblink.jpg (1000x1000, 81K)

Cancer proliferates to the point where it cannot be stopped, becomes resistant to chemotherapy FUD, eventually wins in a large proportion of cases. *thinking*

Real talk though, I've said this before LINK is going to be essential to AMB's success. AMB has an incredible idea when it comes to pharma integrity, but they need a mechanism to get legacy data (or even their own sensor data) onto the blockchain for it to work.

I definitely see how they would complement each other. Can't wait til both release main nets and I make a shit load of money. AMB is especially undervalued right now.

I am balls deep in both. Please tell me more about this use case or post links.

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-202648.jpg (1080x1920, 403K)

AMB is very undervalued right now. hearing about partnership with the Swiss Coffee Alliance and a big pharma

I've posted something similar to this before.

If I'm a pharma company that wants to work with AMB, I'm probably not going to want to have to trash millions of dollars worth of QC equipment to buy QC products from AMB just to get on their network. Similarly, AMB almost certainly does not have the ability to start producing their own brand of LCMS equipment, etc.

The solution for AMB to get their foot in the door is to let pharma companies purchase *some* AMB tech, and then adapt their legacy QC equipment so it can be stored on the AMB blockchain.

To do this though, you would probably use LINK to get the data from the legacy machines, so it can be delivered and stored on the AMB network. It improves data integrity for AMB, and prevents them from having to implement an oracle network.

You sound like you know what you're talking about.
I have no clue what QC or LCMS machines are, but I still sort of get the hang of what you are saying, and I like it.
Thanks for the reassurance, user.

QC = quality control

LCMS = Liquid Chromatography/Mass Spectroscopy - used to determine chemical purity.

10k AMB 7k LINK Am i going to make it?

Got 40k Link, and 60k Amb and I bought those because they got shilled on Veeky Forums. Am I retarded?

>LCMS = Liquid Chromatography/Mass Spectroscopy - used to determine chemical purity.

Jesus, how did you not know what this acronym was ? Its used so commonly.

/sarcasm

fusion

Attached: veggierice.png (1194x900, 337K)

Most of biz already owns both

it dipped time to buy?

kek thanks for making me feel like less of a brainlet

Hah, sorry it's easy for jargon to slip into posts when I'm so used to using it at work.

So you work somewhere where AMB might make a difference? Please elaborate, the actual quality posts by the people that understand this shit are far and wide between and I am desperate to get any info possible.

But I do, holding LINK and AMB

You want info user, I'll give you info:
docdroid.net/x75To7R/report-on-value-of-ambrosus.pdf

Have fun selling your VEN soon

Sure - I'll give you a quick rundown from a pharma point of view.

First, it is expensive to comply with regulation around pharmaceutical and supplement production. Chemicals must be very pure, stored/shipped properly, etc, which cuts down on your margins. Margins can be a major problem in pharma when the drug is for a rare condition where the demand is small, or for old generics where the profit is tiny and nobody wants to raise the price for fear of bad PR. This last thing is basically what Shkreli did, and he was hated for it.

AMB provides a mechanism by which that type of overhead can be reduced, and may open up the markets a little more for multiple manufacturers.

The second major issue that AMB might be able to address is poor QC in countries like China and India, where contamination is very common, and companies are very willing to fake their sample purity because they know that the government has their backs and that it is very expensive for foreigners to litigate.

If large pharma companies started to feel they could trust and/or hold accountable some of these suppliers, it would go a long way in reducing manufacturing costs for drugs, which means lower prices, more R&D money, and more innovation.

I could go on, but I think you get the point

Thank you so so much for this, user.
This is the kind of shit I want and need to read.

Thank you also for your insights, I feel very confident with my choices after your posts.

Good luck to us all.

Nah. Sergey is a chad and that amber guy looks like a dirty gypsy pick pocket.

I just rotated some of my LINK stack into AMB after reading this, no joke.

Attached: EyeHoruspyramid.jpg (1280x958, 85K)

I think AMB says on their website that they're developing their own equipment. Might be mistaken, though.

Hi user,

I was also thinking about this. Just how good and versatile will Ambrosus sensors be? I work in the pharma industry as a QC. Just one of our machines are expensive costing 50k each like a CEDEX cell counter

I still don’t get how companies will use the amb token. Unless the machines are IOT compatible then it might be possible but I am not that far in the enlightened level of neme

lol you certain?

Attached: kek.jpg (1357x491, 557K)

Ambrosus has stated that their mission goal is to be the "Android of IoT". Right now, they're looking at a master node system where AMB produces a NEO-like GAS token presumably worth far less than 1 AMB.

Presumably, developers will create their own Dapps on their developer platform and charge companies or users a small amount of GAS per verification.

Here's one idea for a dapp that was proposed in the video contest today:

youtube.com/watch?v=S5RGH7a6B2Y

They are, but unless they can miniaturize things like LCMS machines (look them up, they're not tiny), they're going to have to use existing tech to some extent.

It's hard to say. I think they will have multiple types of sensor tech. Some will be relatively simple (e.g. temperature sensors, humidity sensors, etc.), and others could be much more complex and bespoke. Maybe some DNA hybridization sensors to check for the presence of particular pathogens, etc. It's definitely the biggest open question, but they have some very smart folks working in their R&D department.

I think the AMB token will be part of the fee used to perform network transactions. They may also be tied to individual sensors (like in a proof-of-stake model), where they can be used as unique ID's.

We don't need you.

Attached: garfieldlink.png (1000x1000, 239K)

I have to be honest man, I'm balls deep because biz made me money in the past and now i feel it will make me money again with AMB and LINK, that said thanks for your explaination

Tnx for your thoughts

I am really looking to see if they can pull off making high tech sensors

Hopefully this doesn’t became a Theranos story where the technology didn’t keep up with the vision of the company

Am I going to make it with 5k AMB?

I'm crossing my fingers for LINK to succeed if anything. AMB's lives will get a lot easier if Sergei pulls through, but the valuation is low enough for how stacked the team is that I'd be far more invested in AMB if I hadn't caught the literal bottom on link.

AMB has the best of the best in IoT and food/drug safety working on it, but all the connections biz turboautists have dug up on LINK kept my faith in the project.

5k AMB has been the rumored minimum masternode amount, but I think it will depend on the masternode model that they adopt (GAS system or just POS system like ARK/DASH) I would try and go for 10k at the very least but 5k might be enough.

Fpbp

Ill try to go for 10k then thanks. I hope I'll make it before the official announcement.

Jesus you dumbasses they are not going to make a mass spec or any tech like that. It's a waste of time. And it's not a machine it's an instrument numb nuts. If they are going to work in the QC space of a pharma lab it won't be using their sensors to obtain the data it will be using their software to log the data created by another vendors tech and loading that on the block chain. It will act more like a LIMS system tracking the product through the testing not necessarily doing the testing.

>amb is now on the same level as link
why the fuck did i buy this piece of shit