Coinfess

Coinfess.

Attached: coinfess.png (231x218, 6K)

Is the market fisting my dreams, or is there light at the end of the bunghole?

Attached: Image-1-3.jpg (1242x2208, 360K)

Accidentally did a market order to buy as much AMB as possible instead of sell as much AMB as possible. Lost $900 instantly. This happened last week

>
Yikes. That sucks.

i am the one fomo on coss old obsolete coin in fork delth. instantly lost 15 eth.

JNT & NULS, my brother.
These two will reveal unimaginable wealth this year. Cometh 2019, you shall jump into RLC and ascend unto divinity,

I larp as a weeb to fit in

I feel lonely and want to hug a girl. The only thing I do is go to the gym, watch anime and read books. I sometimes go out to an Irish pub with some friends but not with any new people ever. I don't know how I can meet new people and make new friends. I want to start studying again later this year, do that is an avenue but until then I don't know what to do. I'm sitting around like this because I had cancer and chemo which I am recovering from. My body is fine again but now I just feel very isolated and stuck in life.

I don't have anything biz related to confess. My portfolio is worth $35K and I have another $30K on my bank account sitting around. I should put $15K into MSCI world or something like that but I was too lazy to do that so far.

Attached: 1505687988746.jpg (238x250, 33K)

eos is the light

Why does this wojak look so poorly made? I like the other one better, so much more professional. We should hold ourselves to higher standards

I agree

Attached: 1516585306070.jpg (1228x1348, 147K)

I bought like 300 raiblocks for $20 total last year and dumped them for a loss after like 3 months

Attached: 1509951044595.jpg (600x885, 36K)

Attached: 1520683171734.jpg (396x382, 36K)

Start chatting up your gym regulars. Low barrier. Also start chatting up girls, but DON'T do it in an effort to chase pussy. Sure, you can flirt but do have an actual conversation with them, women are ultra-social by nature so they will most likely introduce you to new people. The pussy will come easy.

>NANO
>XLM
>ADA

you honestly deserve to be poor

Sold my 130 Antshres at 7$

Sold my 200 BNB at 1.2$

Still have a bunch of ICN from 9 months ago, theyre price is lower. Sent like 150 in the wrong adress too.

Literrally everything I sell goes up and everything I hold goes down.

Sold 130 OMG at 1$.

(You)

Attached: youhavetogoback.png (436x157, 33K)

sold some ETH after the dip yesterday and also I don't regret it and also I'll do it again, get fucked bullfags

>went short yesterday at 8460
>lost all my money and now im left with a few hundred dollars.

Attached: 1471582908021.png (882x758, 17K)

nice

I took out a $100k personal loan to buy the dip.

Attached: 2542203220f24236.jpg (800x779, 89K)

I know the feels. I had leukaemia for years and it fucked me up socially and mentally for a good while. 3 years out from a sct and I'm feeling pretty good physically, still feel like it fucked my brain a little, inexplicable bouts of anxiety and depression, don't last longer than a day or two though. Still my social skills seem skewed, like I find it hard to force myself to do things I dislike, so if I'm genuinely not interested in the social circle I just won't talk. I think after spending that much time inside my own head I'm happy to delve back into it at any point regardless of the situation I'm in, and probably do it more than I should because it has become a habit.

Bought telcoin ath, never sold it. I am holding it forever as a stupidity badge.

Bought some shitcoin and accidentally sold it instantly at a 0.5% loss.

I used to fud Bitcoin Cash because I didn't understand how Bitcoin worked and drank the /r/Bitcoin kool aid. Now that I've done research and understand that capping the block size at 1MB was fucking retarded, and was obvious sabotage by the Bitcoin Core devs who sold out to Blockstream so they could implement the ridiculous lightning network bullshit that will never work - I sold all my BTC for BCH. All you fucking Core supporters are brainwashed fucktards too stupid to realize BTC was hijacked a long time ago. And Roger Ver is just doing his best as an early investor to salvage what he could

>mommy biz is superior to reddit because we have autistic people who have convinced each other that we're smart kek kek faggots!

I fomo'd into Nano at $32 ,salt at $14 cause I assumed it was going to $27.50 or whatever the fuck it was you can pay loan back I also bought icx at $12 . There's more that's just off the top of my head

Based as fuck

Kikecoin will collapse eventually and Bitcoin (Cash) will resume it's place as king.

Attached: 1515636738884.jpg (960x960, 277K)

You have seen the light

Attached: 1510520973661.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Why would you ever use bcash instead of just Nano, try and change my mind, why would I pay fees when I don't have to

Attached: 1514052677153.gif (360x202, 1.83M)

I bought this pajeet coin...

Attached: Untitled-1.gif (1920x1080, 654K)

Nice ad hominem, but I'm sorry to say that my mind was not changed but I appreciate your time. Anyone else want to take a crack at it? The subject is, why would someone pay fees using bcash instead of just using Nano, the feeless alternative. I'm open to having my mind changed!

>Bice dad nominem,
Kill yourself

Attached: 1505665454393.jpg (480x446, 77K)

so you can metaphorically suck roger's and jihan's dicks every time you make a transaction

Nice ad hominem, but I'm sorry to say that my mind was not changed but I appreciate your time. Anyone else want to take a crack at it? The subject is, why would someone pay fees using bcash instead of just using Nano, the feeless alternative. I'm open to having my mind changed!

Unfortunately it's looking more and more like bcash is a redundant shitcoin :\ once again though, open to having my mind changed!

I keep buying and selling Tron over and over again

I have to say though, the way the paid shills are coordinated and take turns is well done. It almost makes it look like a lot of people support bcash! Unfortunately my mind has not been changed...

-didnt sell icx at the high
-didnt have a stop loss around $130 on neo
-got dumped on p hard when the last bch/btc flippening happened back in nov or whenever that was after selling it and then accidentally market buying back in
-currently offside on my current ncash/btc trade

Attached: Screenshot_20180128-221951.jpg (1424x1460, 546K)

It's not an ad hominem, I'm really telling you the best reason to use bcash over nano. If you don't want your transactions to support the two coolest guys in crypto then I don't know what to tell you

I've gotten cleaned in bitmex over 7 times now and I still keep telling myself that my strategy is improving rapidly and this time will be the one I'm gonna make it

Well I appreciate your input, but my mind has not been changed. I appreciate your time though! Anyone else want to take a crack at it? Why use bcash over nano? Anyone? Please? Desperately looking for any sign of intelligence in the bcash community

>the way the paid shills are coordinated
Holy projection Batman

I didn't buy into powh3d when it was still below 240.

Nice ad hominem, but I'm sorry to say that my mind was not changed but I appreciate your time. Anyone else want to take a crack at it? The subject is, why would someone pay fees using bcash instead of just using Nano, the feeless alternative. I'm open to having my mind changed! Desperately looking for any sign of intelligence that can come up with a reason to use bcash over nano

also I sold 70+ ETH at 14$ a pop

Most of my money is still in TRX.

Attached: 1517888679146.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

Any constructive criticism on why those won't retain value, or at the very least suggestions?

I don't want to be a poorfag forever.

i've been posting fake bullish meme lines to fuck with people.

deep down I know we are heading to 2k.

I did that with REQ. I keep the bags just as a reminder of the price of stupidity.

based indeed. also pic related is the most beautiful girl in the world. my confessions:
>30% in Link because I fell for the meme
>20% in Ark, holding since June of last year
>I hold ARY, WABI and VEN. Down on all of them

Attached: QjDomP2.jpg (1049x1076, 210K)

I went long on BTC at $19.2k AFTER the ATH.

I'm considering trying out cloud mining for litecoin. Hopefully, I can turn a profit but I have slight doubts.

I bought LINK.

i wanna kill that faggot that keeps making nujacks

I'm still holding

Attached: Screenshot at Feb 24 20-25-46.png (958x240, 107K)

Mommy i'm posting on the internet!

i'm a shitty no coiner and want to see miners die in a fire but i'd like to see crypto flourish

i left this place for reddit because there's just too much shitposting here and not enough information and discussion
if Veeky Forums were a subreddit it'd be called r/cryptomemes

Attached: 3456.gif (400x224, 1.47M)

I'm not sure how to tell you user but you're still here.

Attached: dont-forget.jpg?quality=95&w=450.jpg (450x338, 34K)

>kek kek!!

bought some altcoins using my tuition money

Attached: sad-graduate1.jpg (308x325, 21K)

Attached: 1519851726258.jpg (144x250, 5K)

Bought ICX at ATH and still holding my bags.

bought Wabi at $5.15.... chinked

sold half of my 10 BTC at 2k... and the other half at 4k... since then been fudding to get the price down so I can buy in again

I bought confido. Was up 80% and was too greedy to sell.

It's all gone

I'm not gay

i'm gay

I bought confido at ICO and got x25, was going to sell that night but thought I'd leave it an extra day. Guess what happened next

I also spent a year in hospital with cancer, chemo fucks up your mind for life

I actually bought PRL. Also I'm gay