What do you cu/ck/s think about soy milk?

What do you cu/ck/s think about soy milk?

I enjoy the organic unsweetened plain (non-vanilla flavored) ones with cereal.

Only fags and women drink it.

Theres nothing wrong with soymilk, I enjoy it more than regular milk myself. And no I don't suck cocks for breakfasts

It's good if you want to gain massive titties. Drink almond milk instead, it's a far superior milk substitute, well at least for me

I don't drink it, but I use it to make tofu.

Asians eat and drink massive amounts of soy and they don't grow titties. Stop having meme opinions

The thing is....asians don't consume soy products in massive amounts...it's all in small doses whether it be from soy sauce or tofu. Soy milk is drank on rare occassions.

Anericans on the other hand have this notion that if something is labelled "healthy" it must be consumed in large quantities....like soy. That's what leads to all the averse health effects.

So basically....everything in moderation.

Soy what? Never heard of it.

Can I still have a cup of it per day? I need it for breakfast

>And no I don't suck cocks for breakfasts
No you only suck cocks after dinner.

I ain't a nutritionist so I don't know.

I'd say use your own judgement,do some googling and listen to your body. Cup a day doesn't sound bad though.

Because drinking cow's milk is so fucking macho?

Inferior to hazelnut, almond and oat milk.

This. Milk is for babies.

They don't have the protein of soy though, fag.

Add a scoop of protein powder. Problem solved.

>falls hard for the protein powder meme

Lol what the fuck are you on about. A basic Chinese breakfast is soy milk + you tiao (Chinese fried dough).

>Drink almond milk instead

1. more expensive

2.bad for the environment as almonds are particularly water intensive to grow

>They don't have the protein of soy though, fag.
If he was a fag, he'd be swallowing enough protein without the soy.

we were told to drink cows milk for calcium and protein, no?

How is protein powder bad except for being overpriced a bit? Whey has been a underused biproduct of cheese making since forever. It's awesome that it's gained popularity in the form of protein powder.

I like it but can't really afford it because it and almond milk is pricey.

Soy products contain phystoestrogens and turn you into a bitchy effeminate cunt if you consume them regularly without eating other products that increase testosterone, such as red meat.

Why do you think male vegans are so passive aggressive with an emphasis on "passive"?

Those phytoestrogens have no demonstrated effect on estrogen levels

In fact if you eat enough Soy you can have too high levels of IGF-1

Then again youre just a misinformed retard who's too dumb to not listen to people that arent Joe Rogan or Dan Carlin so Im really wasting bandwidth

Fatty

typical feminist reaction, you should really takes some bbc to feel better.

i dont consume any sort of dairy desu

cows r pregnant when they make dairy... u do the math....

It's disgusting

Looks like wittle babby is mad he's not only a fat faggot but a fat dumb faggot

Lmao

Asians are low energy, low test, high est.

freshly made its delicious
had it in 'nam multiple times

15 years ago soymilk tasted like raw ass. These days it tastes fine, even the unsweetened kind. Has there been a change in production or did the lunch ladies store the vegan kids soy milk on top of the radiator as a deterrent to keep the other kids in line? Because it worked.

and bits of hormone

soy is for trap body aesthetics

FOR FAGS AND WOMEN ONLY. NOT NECESSARILY IN THAT ORDER.

Years of double shifts destroyed my digestive system. No soda, no excess fats no dairy. I replaced soy milk with soy and sodas with those water-soluble vitamins. Pretty ok if you add organic jam or orange marmalade over your porridge tbqh senpai..

Meant to say replaced regular with soy.. Sorry I'm tired as fuck.