First layer

First layer

First cheese application

Wow I have never seen anyone cook their dog lasagna before
Did you add the tomato sauce or is it a new chow variety?

Second layer

More lasagna sauce, lasagna sheets and white sauce

>he doesn't put half a kilo of cheese in his lasagna

Pleb

Second cheese layer

what the fuck is that disgusting shit?

More sauce.

Real food you fucking europoor

Final white sauce and cheese layer.

Grand total 800g beef, 500g cheese, 600g cheese sauce

This belongs in not Veeky Forums familia

Use a casserole dish, not a roasting tray.

You some sort of queer?

You want a salad or some shit to share with your boyfriend?

My boyfriend can actually cook and fuck my ass like a god thank you

Should I scrape some of my boyfriend's dick cheese into your lasagna?

I'm just italian, I feel entitled to criticize your shitty """food""" :^)

>I'm just italian
So, your family has ties to the mob and you are the ultimate authority on every food. Got it.

>Always wanted to make homemade lasagna.
>It's so fucking expensive compared to the frozen stuff.

I'm not paying almost $40 to make one dinner.

Fuck that.

>almost $40
What?

almost $40?

pasta sheets, white sauce, minced beef and cheese don't cost $10 each

>Italian

Why would a fucking European know about good food?

Ok, so if 500g of cheese is too much how much would you put in?

Provided your fucking village could afford cheese.

I'm sorry but hes right when you follow the directions. Every fucking recipe is like "you have to use the GOOD cheese! The imported stuff!" And "make your own sauce! spend all day because you have nothing else to do, right?" And "you cant use cheap mince! you're better than that!" And "you need the fancy olive oil! nothing cheap!" and it goes on and on, "only fresh farm raised organic eggs! only fag brand san marzano tomatoes! only imported herbs and spices!" and pretty soon your bill is $40 plus.
Its such a fucking cop out, because if you dont buy the best of everything, then whoever wrote the recipe is like "I told you so!"
Well fuck you, of course if you throw money like a monkey throws shit, you'll get good results. Well done, chef, well done.

>Implying you can buy cheese in the us
Enjoy your soy and corn

0/10

>"you have to use the GOOD cheese! The imported stuff!"
Yeah, but not that much of it. Unless you go full retard and get the most expensive stuff you can from a specialty shop you're not going to be using more than maybe ~$10 of it and that's probably going to be - easily - the single most expensive item on the bill.

>And "make your own sauce! spend all day because you have nothing else to do, right?"
Assemble your sauce in the morning and let it simmer all day, or just make it on the weekend and wait to use it.

>And "you cant use cheap mince! you're better than that!"
Just grind your own.

>And "you need the fancy olive oil! nothing cheap!"
Which you'll use maybe ~$2 of.

>and it goes on and on, "only fresh farm raised organic eggs!
Go to a farmer's market.

>only fag brand san marzano tomatoes!
Not as expensive as you seem to think unless - again - you go full retard and buy the most expensive shit you can.

>only imported herbs and spices!"
Which you'll probably use a few cents of in the recipe.

That's the worst looking lasagna I've ever seen.

Those people look American rather than Italian.

>Why would a fucking European know about good food?
Thanks for the laugh user

8/10, looks similar to how i make it. bunch of frozen lasagna eating plebs in here. You think you make better lasagna? Post pics and your recipes

>youroopoors can't afford proper kraft cheese

Cringe/10

there is nothing sadder than dry lasagna
like you have wet lasagna it's just thicc soup which isn't half bad but dry lasgna is just shit

ITT how to make a disgusting pile of garbage

What's the coagulated white shit? I assume it's supposed to be bechamel, but it looks like flour glue or paste. Pretty difficult to fuckup one of the simplest sauces there is to make. Congratulations.

meat sauce is pretty basic, start with carrots onions and celery, sweat the fuckers, add garlic, brown the meat, few cans of crushed tomatoes, spices
definitely add some mushrooms if you have some, last time threw some yellowfoots I had in, shit was cash
then I usually simmer it until it's almost reduced to my liking and I add some whole milk or cream, cause it gives the sauce really rich taste and cuts the acidity of it. why? cause some italian told me they actually make their bolognese sauces with milk some time and I'm gullible fuck
other than that I simmer the sauce for a long ass time because the consistency and taste just gets better like that, key is to not have sauce too dry like OP had, because it will go in the oven as well
don't usually bother with bechamel personally, 2lazy to make any, as far as cheeses go, I usually get some ricotta and mozzarella, either I have separate layers of mozz and ricotta or I mix both together with egg or two and use the cheese custard thing as layers. But I've actually had succesful lasagnas replacing the ricotta with mascarpone of all things, the sweetness is interesting contrast in all the rich, goeey salty goodness.
then just boil the pasta and assemble
wa la

OPs biggest mistakes were too much cheese, not enough liquid in sauce and not enough pasta
seriously what the fuck is up with you not covering the entire layer properly with the pasta? that's just sloppy and lazy as shit

Even if he was why should that matter? And there is nothing wrong with salad. But if you are going to post at least expect criticism, this is Veeky Forums. Also perfect the recipe and make it look better.

>if you're criticising and don't have your own lasagna photos immediately to hand, you must be a shit cook
>there's absolutely no chance I'm a poor cook, everybody else is wrong

>this is how the average american actually cooks
you bring shame to the other ameribros on this board that actually know how to make a nice meal

mind you there's nothing wrong with posting your cooking/cookalongs
but the sauce is a mystery, and so far you've only showed how you drench the whole thing in...butter? mayo? cream? and then a thousand tons of cheese

but to a more objective bit: there are a few reasons why you shouldn't cover everything in that stuff:

1. it's horribly fattening
2. it will pretty much cover any and all other tastes in the dish, you will only be tasting cheese
3. it takes just about no skill to melt cheese between two sheets of dough
4. the taste is fairly basic and leaves little room for improvement due to the fact that it's so strong (see point 2)

whereas if the main thing in there would be the sauce, you'd have the great fun opportunity to try different meats, different tomatoes, different ratios of these, I dunno maybe play around with the spices and so forth

Not really sure why people are calling you out so much, a paricularly thick bechamel is needed to keep the dish from getting too watery. Although it's much more typical in musakka'a (also spelled moussaka apparently). Really try it if you like your lisagna this way, there are very many different recipes between greece and north africa some of which include pastas although most use eggplant.
Also please post a pic of the finished produce like the one I posted, I want to see how the layers melted together.

You still need to buy that olive oil, wether you spend 2 dollars of oil or not youre buying for at least 20$ worth total. Same for the herbs. As for the eggs, who the hell wants to go to a farmers market? These things can be quite far from most people.

This. Waiting on that picture, OP.

>there's nothing wrong with being gay

Get lost on your way to Plebbit?

Thats a fucking abomination. who uses JUST CHEESE? its gotta be like a Bechamel sauce!!!!!!

Why don't you mix the cheese in with the white sauce? I always do that.

>who uses JUST CHEESE?
> its gotta be like a Bechamel sauce!!!!!!

There isn't ANY cheese in a bechamel.

Upon inspection of the recipe you are correct i have been making for all these some bastard child of a bechamel using ricotta cheese and milk for a nice thick consistency.

all these years*

There isn't anything wrong with that. Bechamel is a mother sauce for a reason.

w-whats the white sauce made of user?

No, I've probably been on this site longer than you have, seriously, been lurking/browsing for about 8 years. I don't view it as an achievement but just because I don't share your arbitrary edgy views of the world doesn't mean I just discovered this place. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay. Homosexuality has been observed in nature and is genetic. What 2 grown men or women want to do sexually in the privacy of their own homes does not impact me in any way. You're probably in denial and so fucking deep in the closet you're posting from fucking Narnia. Take the Turkish delight dildo out of your ass and blow your brains out.

My guess is he's not going to post it because it did not turn out well.

You disgusting faggot. Homosexuality does not offer the stability of a traditional family.

Children need the stability of a traditional family. Children need a real male Father and a female Mother for proper and healthy development. Naturally speaking, there is the necessity of each of the male and female contributions to a child’s life. (It has already been proven that boys without fathers end up in jail and practice destructive behaviors a great deal more than those who have fathers.) The vast majority of the public knows instinctively that it would be better if both parents are present in a child’s life. Once concealed research shows that a child who is brought up in a homosexual home may be more likely to engage in homosexuality. But is it loving to expose children to the predominantly damaging lifestyle of homosexuality? If homosexuality can be learned, what does that say about the argument that people are born that way?

Face it you're a faggot trying to push their degeneracy.

>"white sauce" over ricotta
i wish i could hang all of you

It's okay to be gay user. Love yourself, let go of the denial.

In never really understood this 'if you hate X you just want to be X' argument.

I hate thieves, doesn't mean I secretly want to mug someone.

Actually I'm straight, I just don't care what consenting adults want to do in the privacy of their own home. Didn't bother reading the rest of your post. You seem uneducated and probably a stormcuck/poltard who is mad white people are dying.

PS: I'm non white and all the girls I've been with have been white. I'm going to impregnate a pure white blonde with blue eyes and if my son or daughter ends up homosexual there is nothing wrong with that. White genocide never felt so good.

I hate thieves specifically because they get something for nothing and I don't

>I don't believe in evolution

God homophobes are such fucking faggots.

It's not about the amount of cheese, your cheese is shit-tier. Your "white sauce" also looks like it's pre-made, you lazy piece of shit.

Yeah, it can get expensive. I'm looking at about 16 yurodollars if I have none of the ingredients lying around (the cheeses being the most expensive) but I usually do.

My recipe:

Soffritto in olive oil (I do 2:1:1 Onion:Carrot:Celery) for about 12 minutes on medium heat, add the mince meat (when I'm in the mood for fancy I use young bull shoulder or half calf half beef mince) and a healthy pinch of salt, cook till no more pink is showing.

Add a glass of milk and a pinch of nutmeg, let it cook in on low heat, takes about 45 minutes to an hour. Add a glass of white wine, any Chardonnay will do, let it cook in on medium heat, about half an hour.

Put two cans of pelati in a bowl (I use the cheap ones from my local discounter, as long as they're not too sour the brand doesn't matter), cut in half, add to pot and let simmer on low heat for at least an hour (you can deseed them before you put them in the pot if you're a faggot). Put in freshly ground black pepper, ragu is done.

Grate cheese (Parmiggiano, if I have it lying around I do half Parmiggiano half Pecorino Romano).

For the Béchamel heat two tablespoons of butter on mediumlow heat in a small pot. Add in two tablespoons of white flour, stir quickly with a whisk. Now add 250ml of milk in small splashes while whisking like a mad cunt. Add salt, pepper, pinch of nutmeg. Done.

Layer lasagna plates (I only use Barilla), ragu, Béchamel, cheese. Add Mozarella di bufala on top layer if you're fancy, regular Mozarella if not. 20 minutes at 220°C in a pre-heated oven or until the crust is to your liking. Take out and let rest for ten minutes. Eat.

Finally someone who knows what they're fucking talking about

>nutmeg
>disgusting hard Euro cheese and not cheddar

Oh my God you sound like a fucking queer.

looks good OP. Would eat / 10

that () is not OP, look at the stove top

How badly did the gay man hurt you?

It's not about it hurting me. It's about it hurting society.

Not just that, it's about them hurting themselves. For example homosexuals have a much higher incidence of domestic violence. Children should not be exposed to the higher levels of domestic violence of homosexuals. Another reason that same sex couples should not care for foster or adoptive children is that same sex couples experience much higher levels of domestic violence than their heterosexual counterparts. Some studies show that the rate is at least three times higher than that of heterosexual couples. It seems unkind to force children to be exposed to this higher level of violence.

The book Men Who Beat the Men Who Love Them: Battered Gay Men and Domestic Violence by two homosexual researchers “estimated that 650,000 homosexual men are victims of domestic violence each year, compared to figures from the FBI which showed that last year 1,300 hate crimes were reported.”

Remembering that, consider also that homosexuals have a much higher rate of molestation than Heterosexuals

As much as 33% of child molestation is committed by homosexuals, and yet they only make up about 3% of our population. To allow homosexual couples to adopt children puts the children at greater risk of molestation.

Im sure one of you queers will call me a faggot or whatever, but to argue that homosexuality is anything other than morally wrong is to do yourself, and society, a huge disservice. I look forward to Trump and Pence putting the breaks on the moral decay that has infested society.

t. pence

that sounds awesome

IT DOES INDEED MY MAIN MAN

Yeah, I'm not OP.

>boiling lasagna sheets

Why do Americans do this?

because there are three different kinds you can buy premade
>hard ones that need to be boiled
>hard ones that don't need to be boiled
>soft fresh ones that don't need to be boiled

None of them need to be boiled, the liquid in the sauce, bechamel/ricotta cooks the pasta and absorbing that liquid and keeping the starch makes the lasagna firm. I've only ever seen Americans boiling lasagna sheets, that's why I asked.

His mom took the camera away and told him to stop playing in the kitchen.

Here.

It was absolutely delicious. I used a paper towel to mop the cheese grease from the top, but left some around the sides as a gravy.

10/10 much better than you pansy europoors and your overly convoluted 'recipies'.

MAGA

Great you made a pile of vomit sitting in a pool of orange grease. Congrats

Disgusting. Trump would deport you for this monstrosity.

Fucking Europeans know nothing about food.

>that pic
>I used a paper towel to mop the cheese grease from the top
>left some around the sides as a gravy
you want to make america great again probably start by removing yourself from the country

It's America on a plate you fucking communist.

I'm American.

Then America is shit.

you shouldn't pre-boil the lasagna noodles

they get cooked just fine in the oven with the sauce

>america is a greasy fucked up mess that even te creator acknowledges is too greasy
what do you mean by this?

Speaking as a bong, I'm pretty sure this is a false flag thread. Excessive cheese, terrible end product, waitrose packaging in etc

Now this looks good. About the bechamel, I've found you can just dump the milk in once you've got the roux made and ignore it. It looks like it's going to be a complete failure at first, but all it takes is for the milk to come up to temperature and all of the lumps disperse with a quick stir.

Cold milk
Hot roux
No lumps

Hahaha!
That looks so bad, and totally not worth the effort.
Get the exact same ingredients, taste, and texture from a box of hamburger helper. In fact, hamburger helper might be better.
What a waste of time and money. But, at least you tried.

I refuse to believe that you consider this to be decent cooking, or even lasagna

Good that you tried, experimentation is essential, but please follow some advice from this thread, there's plenty objective, constructive advice

And for heaven's sake man eat that with some salad or any kind of vegetables, my cholesterol is spiking just from looking at it

hamburger helper always seems like a great deal, but you still gotta buy the meat.

I feel bad for you. I had hope for you last night, but after seeing this, just. You didn't even have the decency to wipe the floating grease off the plate, you pig.

"Gravy?"

Haha this reminds me of the time my mom found out my dad was dead. Silly dog. You're not a people!

>salad with lasagna

You a faggot?

Yeah that's about as bad as I expected it to look after seeing all the bullshit you posted earlier.

>My taste over your taste.
Fuck off

I'd eat that with you, OP. Nice job.

>shredded it from a plastic bag
>cheese
Pick one and only one.

Unless you're an obese midwestern pig who lives off microwave dinners,you probably already have at least the herbs and olive oil on hand to use regularly for a variety of recipes. If you actually need to go out and buy every single ingredient needed for lasagna because you don't keep ANYTHING decent in your kitchen, that's really just a sign of your own personal failing.

>boiling the pasta sheets

Do people actually do this? Just seems like a waste of time

This why you don't boil lasagna sheets.

Mornay sauce. It's fucking great.