$10MM anti-hacker bounty fund

>$10MM anti-hacker bounty fund

BASED

FUCKING

BINANCE

Attached: bfb.png (652x906, 34K)

This is really good because it means hacking teams are going to have problems due to internal distrust politics.

>be me riding subway home through sketchy part of NYC
>4 niggers get on at the last stop before mine and immediately start eyeballing me and make me generally uncomfortable
>I shift in my seat as one of them edges closer, he opens his jacket so only I am able to see the glock in his waistband
>he mutters under his breath, "you gon give up the wallet homie?"
>fuck my fucking life
>I begin to reach for my back pocket to give the nigger my wallet when suddenly there is an explosion of glass from the side window of the subway car
>I cover my eyes from the flying shards as the lights of the car flicker overhead
>I open my eyes slowly and the first thing I see is the nigger that was threatening me is now slumped down against the wall and has a 9 inch piece of glass sticking out of his forehead, looks like it penetrated his skull and into his brain
>it's at this moment that I realize there is a new person standing in between me and the niggers, a small Asian looking dude with a huge fucking head wearing a grayish hoodie that says "binance"
>Jesus fucking christ it's fucking CZ what the fuck
>at this moment I notice he has the niggers glock in his hand, which he immediately lifts and fires three perfect shots into the dicks of the remaining niggers, who immediately collapse and begin making animal noises
>for the first time I open my mouth to speak but CZ quickly spins around and puts a finger over my mouth, "shhhing" me as he looks into my eyes
>he speaks very quietly:
>"Funds are safe."

Attached: 1520701288941.png (991x679, 196K)

Really starting to like how they do things at Binance

Kek

what is "based"
explain like im brainlet

Attached: image.jpg (450x450, 42K)

inside job confirmed
this is so over the top its ridiculous
>lets get that """"""""hacker"""""""" guys

10/10

Attached: 1437095698885.jpg (499x499, 18K)

Attached: 1512957889520.jpg (500x500, 56K)

lolololol

Go back to pol fag it's not the blacks that are stealing crypto

Kek

This guy seems like a hardass lmao. Do you think he's in touch with "them"?

Attached: CZ.jpg (2048x1534, 382K)

Post eth address

Like biased but the opposite

not yet.

Attached: ian2.jpg (799x531, 95K)

>yfw that $10M reserve gets hacked

You really about to pay this dude for copypasta? Damn. Right place right time.

Is Zhao actually a good guy?

Sure

0xa1f66e0921903E459572acc2720B08B1BAcF22D7

>$250,00K in their own credit tokens made out of thin air
>have to pay someone
>print it
CHINKED.COM

Attached: binance.jpg (2048x1534, 1.07M)

Based. I'm going to become a prominent member of the underground hacking scene and I will unmask the faggot who dares to touch Binance and I will put it all on LINK and become so fucking rich that I will buy Veeky Forums and then I will backtrace the IP's of all nolinkers and hire dozens of detectives to find their moms and then I will invite them all to let me fuck them hard while they constantly repeat: "Do you like my stinky minky?".

I will pay them in LINK only.

Attached: When the Singularity hits you.jpg (283x263, 11K)

i fucking love CZ and binance, i really wish them the best. the entire crypto market depends on the sanctity of binance

unironically this

Attached: 1515796352031.gif (642x414, 3.35M)

>so fucking rich that I will buy Veeky Forums
rofl holy shit
>he thinks you can buy the chinz

>implying people aren't just going to falsify evidence to try and get that money

Attached: 1474436269865.png (390x390, 19K)

>Shhhhh.... The funds are safe.

You heard it here first, folks. Even in our dreams, Veeky Forumsraelis are ahead of the curve and see two days ahead. Is there anything our proud people can't do?

does binance do KYC on small accounts?

>Is there anything our proud people can't do?
avoid goldigging whores

Is this a joke? Probably the most retarded thing I've ever read.

>bnb
>proving that you were hacked at all

time to set up my homies

Does using Chrome's "Developer Tools" count as a hack? If it does then Binance, u owe me some money!

Attached: 1520623925688.png (932x944, 241K)