I can't wait until the end of the year and LINK is something like 2-3 dollars. How will the linkies act...

I can't wait until the end of the year and LINK is something like 2-3 dollars. How will the linkies act? Will they just be in denial? Screen cap this post. Link will be 5 dollars Max eoy. Don't be deluded. I honestly think the LINK shilling will die out over time once people realise it's not going to do anything, then the project will be abandoned and forgotten. Link is nothing like antshares/NEO or ETH.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/uk/listing/577373592/chainlink-link-token-vinyl-decal-sticker
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek nice fud

Attached: 1517676987833.jpg (703x685, 71K)

Lets run some dubs on this weak ass FUD.

> Link is .50c right now
> heh heh I bet those stinky linkies will be pissed when it's worth 6x their initial investment

exactly its nothing like neo or eth

Subtle LINK shill. $2 is literally x4 the current value in a bear trend.

Most linkies probably bought over 1 dollar.

MY LINKIES STAY SUPER STINKY $1,000 EOY

nice fud faggot

check em

>mfw made it if link 5 dollars

Three days, marine, you just have to FUD for three more days

>stinkies calling OP's optimistic predictions FUD
Jeez, these people are gonna get burned so hard. What a time to be alive.

lol no at least not people from here

>tfw bought at 44 cents

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>5 dollars Max eoy
I would be really pleased with this actually, that's 10x today and still only a mcap of $1.7B

>he actually believes link will go past $1.30

Attached: when they see the micropenis.jpg (600x536, 77K)

You should look in Veeky Forums archives back in Oct/Nov. These morons were convinced LINK would be $100 by February. There were LOTS of threads claiming this.

What's funny is when Feb rolled around, they pretended like it didn't happen and upped the date to EOY 2018. I predict the same thing will happen when it's not $100 by then.

>link will be 5 dollars max eoy

Pardon me while I wipe my tears with the $500k my link stack would be worth.

You're a MANIAC

no u

This unironically.....
And i hold 20% link
Delusion fags are the worst
I hope it does good brainlets, i'm HOLDING IT
But to give a realistic approach, with how many other 'solve this' coins out there
I don't see past $3 EOY, Cap this massive fags

YOU MUST BE CERTAIN THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE WHAT YOU DESIRE
CERTAINTY CREATES INTENTION
INTENTION CREATES BELIEF
BELIEF CREATES UNDOUBTEDNESS
WHEN THERE IS NO DOUBT THERE WILL BE NO CHOICE BUT FOR IT TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY
NOW WE ARE CERTAIN, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL
DON'T JUST THINK ABOUT IT WITH YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND
FEEL IT - FEEL WHAT IT'S LIKE TO MAKE IT
FEEL THE EMOTIONS YOU WILL FEEL WHEN LINK HITS $1,000
FEEL THE EMOTIONS OF YOU BUYING YOU DREAM HOUSE AND CAR
FEEL THEM ALL AS THOUGH IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN THE PRESENT MOMENT
IF YOU CAN FEEL IT BEFORE YOU CAN SPEAK IT, THEN THE MANIFESTATION IS WELL ON IT'S WAY!

>single digits of fagdom
1000 eoy

nice try. checkem

dude... SO ARE YOU
you are in every fucking thread saying the exact same shit

"the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"

5 dollars MAX, it's very unlikely. That's only if crypto sees huge growth like last year. It will probably be in the 2 dollar range.

It will have it's massive pump to 50 dollars or more. after that the shilling will stop. Just like verge. It was shilled a lot, but now that it pumped after mcaffee's tweet it never get's shilled anymore.

na we still lookin for the same result
$1,000 eoy

Screenshotted and will be posting when we go over 3 figures. Remember this.

>he thinks it's the same two people posting each time
That's cute.

>he thinks the "so are you" post isn't pasta.

you have to go back.

>he thinks the "That's cute." post isn't pasta
it is you who needs to go back

Oh no I'll only make 300k
oh noooo

Imagine being this angry.

>He thinks the "you have to go back" isn't pasta

Lmao.. these clowns just don't get it.

>he doesn't know the two people- that's cute post is also pasta
Lurk moar

Subtle Link shilling

No, it will not be $2-3 EOY. More like 5-50c

>wouldn't it be hilarious if they only made 6x their investment? Hahahahaha!
Okay.

I bought at 15c and plenty of people bought below that.

etsy.com/uk/listing/577373592/chainlink-link-token-vinyl-decal-sticker

If anyone is interested I have LINK vinyl stickers, will be shipping tomorrow

Attached: il_570xN.1424320080_9ifl.jpg (570x480, 46K)

WE HOLD
WE HOLD
WE HOLD

Attached: images (46).jpg (251x356, 17K)

>$5 EOY
>how will they react
Well I'll have something around $200k so I'll probably buy some of the finest whiskey and continue life as usual. Do you realize how much LINK we have?

Attached: IMG_1421.jpg (2061x2056, 2.19M)

their loss user
i really dont know why you guys even make these posts anymore
we know its going to be big
we hold our link
we are paitent and wait
we know this is a long hold
and we trade with other shitcoins
but the link stays
I have my link just sitting on my ledger
not on binance to be daytraded
We will make it user.
I believed the fud last year with ans
I still kick myself over that
Not this time

i will finally have 10m if link hits 5 bucks

The price predictions are memes. Link is a good project though.

I were in ico. The marines loaded up on link in the 13-20c range. I doubled my ico stack under that period. Later on managed to exchange my req ico stack with link on a 1-1 ratio. I remember the oldbiz blockfolio threads where sporting 100k link weren't a thing to boast with.

>where are you 180k link and same $ worth monero dude

$0.65 captain, soon to be major, reporting in

Always nice to see your OC get reposted AND expose a secret R*ddit fag!

Attached: 1494387730032.jpg (807x1024, 143K)

500 at 0.45c here

tfw i day trade my LINK all the time, and it dips into my buys every time at some point.
the day that comes where it pumps and doesn't come back at all is when i get rekt.
Will i make it?

I would definitely put that practice on hold for the week, at a minimum.

why, is the conference that big a deal?
What if it has no pump, or BTC shits the bed

>bought in at 0.50 when if i just waited a few hours it would have been at 0.44

fuck me

Attached: 1_v3vvVO3DuvEB-osQDcIqlw.jpg (600x630, 30K)

The problem with LINK is as soon as it goes above 0.70c, people start selling like no tomorrow.

Anyone buying above $0.2 doesnt deserve to make it

There may be no pump, and BTC may or may not be serial raping the market, but there will probably be a dump at some point, so be ready to improve your position when that happens.
The reason you might not want to swing trade right now though, is that the price is only swinging about 2%, but has been slowly increasing in sats over time. Pretty easy to get left behind for not a lot of reward at that point. Plus volume is so low that any trading outside of the bots passing tokens back and forth tends to have a big influence on price. You can market sell to start a small dump, but if somebody does a decent market buy it tends to stay at a higher level for a pretty long time. Link isn't even affected by BTC movement lately though, so that's kind of nice, but that won't last forever since it is likely caused by people hoarding coins pre-conference.

People deserve to make it as long as they buy when the price is below 1$.

Kek

>mass selling at $.70
Same thing happened with bitcoin, and yet here we are. Also at $1, and $5, and $10, and $50...

I know, but the process for LINK to increase value is longer.
Bitcoin were only cents till years passed, but people selling their coins and screwed us.

Nobody deserves any of this; it's a once in a lifetime opportunity just tossed in your lap by a grinning Slavic Santa Claus. I naming a son after him if this takes off.

Once oracles are set up (and probably before since operators won't want to sell any), the circulating supply will dwindle rapidly. I'm going to laugh and laugh every time I hear somebody talking about how they regret selling their stack at $10 or something, because once you sell it will be much harder to buy them back from somebody.
I'll probably send these short sighted people a nice bottle of whiskey in the mail, to drown their sorrows.

please either lurk more or just go back. youre not in on the inside joke

this

Don't you dare reply to me again you fucking cock boy

My 100k investment will be 500k???

Thanks OP, i really needed this.

Attached: 1520027173061.gif (320x240, 682K)

ok

T R I P S C O N F I R M

>Go back! Go back! This is my secret club on the internet and you're not allowed!
Why don't you make them, pussy?

Trips of truth

Attached: BA55ABDA-C907-4A75-B3AE-151851D07EFB.jpg (639x624, 65K)

Better load up on stock in whiskey distilleries while we're at it then. They are going to the moon in 2020!

ok

>AND I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU, OUT IN THE PARKING LOT!
kek

>Once oracles are set up (and probably before since operators won't want to sell any), the circulating supply will dwindle rapidly
Please explain to a brainlet linkie how/why this will happen

ok

locked up in nodes

Why?
Because its the purpose of the token
How?
Link is stacked in nodes in order to earn money
More link on nodes = less circulating
means lower marketcap
How is that hard to understand?

what if they release more linkies?

OK, since you asked nicely. Link tokens are staked on oracles to increase their reputation, higher reputation leads to higher number of more valuable smart contracts being handled through that oracle. Oracles are paid in Link by customers for these smart contracts, and also penalized in Link if they fuck up somehow, so it will be an arms race in the beginning for oracles to buy and stake a metric shitload of Link.
Now here is where we come in: you can let someone like Linkpool stake your link for you on their oracles for about 30% of the profits, you can run an oracle yourself if you have the skills, or you can just hold tokens and sell off a few every now and then for what I predict to be big bucks.
Starting to see the big picture?

Attached: 1494458159894.jpg (783x648, 61K)

i believe linkpool said initially that 30% would be the fee and then it would decrease. they then completely took that out when they edited that medium article if im not mistaken

Stop I cant take it any more! Guess its back to R*ddit for me :^]
>inb4 ok

Doubt it
350 million link will be given to big firms
Those will hold to be able to run a competitive node
You have to think of it like a micro economic circulation
Nodes holding link, biding for contracts, ppl pay with link for data etc.
The majority of link wont leave the circulation

I don't own any Link because I don't trust a word biz says anymore, but if I did own link i'd be stoked for it to go to $2-3. Thats a pretty legit gain for 9 months especially when its proven to be a bear market this year. Hell, ill be pissed I didn't get in if it hits $2-3. You guys are crazy if you think crypto will be going 100x-1000x anymore. Those days are over unfortunately.

Very nice! I'm probably going to use them since I suck at IT shit, and I don't feel like learning since I don't want to do it.
I'll probably be too busy in the garage with legal copies of Solidworks/CAMworks and a brand new Haas 5-axis CNC mill anyway...

Attached: 1462324581825.gif (370x319, 1.99M)

ok

Attached: 4.png (790x837, 229K)

>LOL CANT WAIT UNTIL LINKIES GO UP ONLY 1000%, this will show the deluded linkies that 100,000% isn't possible.

All I can say is to ignore this insane playpen for turbo-autists and look into the project yourself. The white paper is not hard to understand, and you can kind of skim over the math equations at the end, but it is the best place to start. It's at smartcontract.com

Attached: 1489818585338.jpg (400x320, 104K)

Attached: 66d.jpg (600x469, 22K)

This isn't fud, it's clever shilling. Most linkies would cum in their pants if it went to 2-3 dollars. So this shill is taking the approach of pretending 'it will only go that high'.
Man, these guys are dedicated if nothing else. I hope they get paid pretty well for it. Still, they sort of ham fist it sometimes.

>Link is nothing like antshares/NEO or ETH.
You're right, it's actually much better fundamentals-wise.

We get paid in memes and copy pasta!
Actually I just like to spread the information that another kind user turned me onto back in November (No, it wasn't assblaster). Somebody took the time to explain to me how Chainlink worked, and the colossal implications that it had. This project is bigger than anything in crypto right now, and it blew my mind the more I thought about it. Just trying to pay it forward now.

>trusting or mistrusting Veeky Forums
You failed from the very start. We come here to shitpost not get valuable info. Jesus Christ lol you’re gonna an hero soon hahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 403B4F75-9D16-4492-9E52-88615973E803.jpg (748x1048, 106K)