Btc

>btc
>eth
>neo
>xmr

the only legit holds right now

Attached: 25396216_1619658848114173_5156669967469662406_n.jpg (768x960, 113K)

>neo

Nope. 3/4 though.

Don't focus just on crypto. Amazon is only going up. It's secure af.

crypto is not for making money. its good to multiply net worth. do your research for income sources.

You missed Link

Muh stinky Link $100000 by EOY xdd

She wants to sniff

do research

Had to make this OC just to react to this

Attached: Untitled.png (1482x741, 204K)

do research

The girl has been massaging her pussy with her fingers to then rub it across her friends nostrils.
>here stacey
>have a wiff
>*sniff sniff*

you should work for penthouse

> he didn't invest in LINK

thank u

Thanks for buying my neo bags user. I will keep looking for the next coin that is about to explode so you can buy my bags again when they went 100x and say it is the only real coin!

Just sold half my neo
Xmr eth btc master race

>xmr

Try again

So many newfags who actually believe NEO isn't top tier tech due a 16 page tweet that the author admitted he fucked up. NEO, ETH, OMG, XMR. And yea that right bizcucks, no REQ or LINK

neo is done. its a shitty centralized eth knockoff it doesnt do anything original, it doesnt scale. holding it now is beyond retarded. good luck gaining more market share when ethereum has scaling solutions rolling out and eos, vechain, cardano, stellar, etc are all picking up steam.

gramarfag loser irl

NEO sucks because it costs like 20k worth of GAS to launch a smart contract. Very few people will pay that much for the glorified database that is NEO. There are so many better, cheaper alternatives.

hnggg

MILKY AND POOPY!

Attached: 134.jpg (475x572, 45K)

>it costs like 20k worth of GAS to launch a smart contract.
wow, money grab

add QTUM and remove ETH and we're good

is that the "get slow minimal gains while everyone else is getting rich" starter pack?

The list is only XMR

>remove ETH
for what purpose