Market cap EOY

What will total market cap be? My guess is 1-2 trillion by December 2018

Attached: 1487214885600.jpg (960x960, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/therachelholder/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How to acquire crypto milfs?

200 billion.

Mommy milky...

Attached: Jewbs.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

agree with $1T range, who's the milf?

Attached: PROD-Trump-restaurant.jpg (615x409, 44K)

whats her name, any vids of her getting fucked in the asshole?

100B, 90% BTC dominance.

instagram.com/therachelholder/?hl=en

>instagram.com/therachelholder/?hl=en
god the tits are amazing, wish she had some pics with a dick in her mouth

800-900 billion.
However it'll still be going up and we'd be hitting 1 trillion early on into 2019

I'm 50 and I assure you there are absolutely none out there that know crypto at all... unless you mean spending MY crypto gains on them, then yeah there's lotsa them whores out there. Match has a fuck ton of them there whores...fucked one last night

pics bro god i wanna fuck a milfs used soggy warm cunt so bad man

I'm fucking a crypto milf right now

God damn those are some crusty udders.

Wait what the fuck I know this woman's husband. It wasn't supposed to be like this NO NON NOONONOOOOOO

pic from last Fall

Attached: IMG_0319.jpg (640x480, 44K)

>"Crypto...currency? What a silly passtime, don't you think? Maybe you could invest some of that into stocks, made myself a whole 2% last year!"

Forgot pic because I'm an idiot and ruined everything god I suck FUCK SHIT AAAAAAAA.

Attached: boomer.png (213x194, 68K)

YOU ARE A MANIAC

FRECKLE
TITS

Op iq isn't big enough to realise when markets enter trillions, there is a stage of exponential growth, as it provides more liquidity to fat cats.

>7T eoy

Maybe try gettin' her app, nigroach.

Attached: Rachel Holder1.jpg (275x667, 48K)

This milf is married to some ugly neck beard piece of shit, and has 3 fucking ugly little mutant kids.

Realistically? I think 1.5t is very achievable and relatively modest. 1t would be a very conservative scenario whilst 2t+ would be optimistic. Don't see us closing below 2017's ATH- too much going on this year.

kek