Are you ready for REAL bull run of current bubble?

are you ready for REAL bull run of current bubble?

Attached: DX7f_vfXkAArW3n.jpg (794x525, 58K)

Attached: masterluc.png (1490x860, 114K)

lol

100k Bitcoin this year? I'm in

>w-we're still p-parabolic g-guys

we are

The state of brainlet bulls.

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

Anyone who got in over 5k is fucked. Hopeless later comers.

>he thinks the parabolic moon didn't already happen
>he thinks every year or 2 another growth out of oribit comes again
People got burned fag, although possible... percentage wise we have 3% chance of going past 20k

I'm surprised its that high to be honest. I'd guess 1% max.

Attached: 1520182762892.jpg (240x193, 9K)

>>he thinks every year or 2 another growth out of oribit comes again

it does

>.. percentage wise we have 3% chance of going past 20k
>figures straight out of your asshole

Why even bother with real numbers. I think the probability of going over 20k again is 0.73 +-1.2i.

Looks VERY interesting. Might invest some play money and see how it goes.

Bitcoins fundamental value is in the hundreds of thousands based on its use as a store of value similar to gold alone. A speculative bubble could easily go above $1mil/bitcoin. And if bitcoin ever actually becomes a currency its fundamental value would be in millions.

kek, things can't rise forever friend
Especially for a speculative market that isn't actually implemented
That isn't used daily
That isn't supporting the economy in the way stock companies do
Can crypto change our future? Possible, i'm talking about current though

Troll post right /biz kek, no way there are actual people that believe this here right? It's all satire right?

>muh economy
The banks got bailed out with $10+ trillion imaginary money. Bitcoin is a real thing not a number that can be conjured out of thin air by the psycopaths that run our country.

DIGITAL. GOLD. we aren't even close to gold marketcap yet. strap in faggot, we're going to mars.

>that isnt used daily
>isnt
>used
>daily

man oh man

explain
How is crypto used daily, besides being traded on exchanges and staring at pixels on a screen
And besides sending the code to your online 'wallet'

please god. please let this happen.

its used daily as a store of value

but can something keep growing and being pumped with just that idea? Especially at the rate OP is talking about, i can understand it sticking around and growing a bit
But going parabolic again... eh

You know that run was completely bot manipulated pump and dump? Jesus christ you people are retarded....

no it's not, it's used daily as a speculative asset.
what kind of store of value has the kind of volatility that bitcoin does?

limited supply

Kek store of value. Store of value that gives you nightmares at night given that any moment some chink or whale can dump it on us and literally whipe half of macap in 1hr

who invited these annoying ucking bearkeks to biz?

So all you naysayers will think btc will go to 0? Or what will be the lowest it will go again....in the next month? ....and in the next 2 years???

People question whether bitcoin can continue growing every bubble. Just a year ago plenty of people thought $1000 was the peak, and $10k was an absurd pipe dream. Early on in bitcoin people thought $100-1000 would be the potential value if it replaced USD. Now we know those predictions were absurdly low.

The best way to judge bitcoin's eventual value is to look at the market cap of similar things. The market cap of gold is at least $7 trillion. Given bitcoin's supply and lost coins, if bitcoin grew to the same marktecap as gold, bitcoin would trade around $500,000. The broad money supply of USD is around $25 trillion, so if bitcoin grew to the same size as the dollar, it would be potentially $2,000,000/bitcoin (assuming fractional reserve banking of bitcoins is not common). Then, take into account a speculative gold rush similar to the dot com era but on steroids and easily accessible to every human being on earth, that could push bitcoin 10-100x its fundamental value.

That is why its not absurd to think a 10-100 million dollar bitcoin is an eventual possibility.

Not 0
It has a certain name built for itself now
Digital gold
Near future dump i can see a retest of 6k easily
With longterm low/crash not going below 3.3k before going way up again

Lol at that point the bitcoin network would consume as much power as the US

Yes I'm ready to quit my fucking job.

Attached: Green wojak.png (1410x1198, 2.46M)

Its only a speculative asset if you don't believe in the future of blockchain tech.
Don't invest in it then, you'd have to have the attention span of a gnat to have lost money with it.

Please explain to me how anyone thought it could only be $1000 and replace the us dollar.

Because you could buy bitcoins for 10 cents at the time and people thought even $100 was absurd.

That's a common myth, but bitcoin has no base power requirements that are correlated with price or transaction rate. Power usage would likely increase with bitcoin price, but not beyond the point where it is no longer profitable to mine.

Lol it's not even that similar. Get ready to be raped by market maNIPulators.

>but bitcoin has no base power requirements that are correlated with price or transaction rate.
Do you know any articles that address this in particular?

But at $100 the marketcap would be something like $1billion, how are you going to replace the usd with $1billion of bitcoins?

nice manipulation bro

>this was only the first sell off

the board with the 1 femtosecond memory. the absolute state of permabulls' sanity.

20k is the new floor, 200k EoY

do you think the 2nd chart is b.s? 3300 would be below the bottom red line.

what the fuck do you think a bubble is dumb nigger? YES CRAZY UNSUSTAINABLE GROWTH

you don't think we're subject to that again? Not saying its definitely going to happen but it definitely COULD

Attached: faf.jpg (206x192, 15K)

History tend to repeat itself... until it doesn’t.

Stop looking at the past and use the projections.
The parabolic growth has been broken, normies are already been squeezed and burned , we need something really huge and positive to hit the ATH again or to skyrocket as you hope and for reason this won’t happen for at least 2-3 years .

That's a myth new friend.