Any canadians here? whats your go to beer?

any canadians here? whats your go to beer?

canadians can't drink beer.

sharia law

tnt or black ice

colt 45 (after a long alcoholic journy )

Hello Saskatchewan. Keith's for me.

Faxe 10 or any extra strong IPA

it's in ontario now
i no longer have to buy cases of it when i go visit my momma

/pol/ get out

I drink a lot of this because it puts me to sleep. It tastes ok.

Can this also be a general /ckanada/ thread?

I don't drink much beer, but I've recently discovered wines from Red Stone in the Niagara region. Pretty good desu

My gotos are from nicklebrook in Burlington Ontario, st.ambroise pale ale from Quebec. There is a new beer from toro not called ace hill but it's hard to get right now.

I don't know what that is

Usually I just pick up a random assortment of whatever catches my eye in the beer fridge, ales, lagers, meads, etc. Recently the past few times I've always been picking up a six pack of pic related.

I like it a lot more than Mill Street's rootbeer.

Any time I go to the Beer Store I pick up a watermelon boxer. I love that shit.

Tall ship

Funny enough I actually worked for the LCBO.

Ask me anything before I go to sleep.

Also my favorite inexpensive beer is probably Lowenbrau and currently my favorite expensive beer is the Chimay Blue Cap.

Very nice.

did you ever work at lcbo?

Collective Arts, Beau's and Nickel Brook are some of my favorite Ontario brews.
I also find a great selection of Trappist stuff there, so I often drink St Bernardus, La Trappe, Westvalle and of course Rochefort. Fuller's Imperial Stout also when in season.

rolling rock or Estrella

>Drinking beer.
pls

Vancouver here
Our craft beer scene is better than yours.

>flavored whisky
go pick up your legos kid

this is why no one likes you anymore

seriously, fuck vancouver

>cantpucks

My nigga.
Have you even had this shit?

yeah, it was shit.

Why, because we make really good beer? That's a silly reason not to like a place, user.
Pic related. It's what I'm drinking right now.

>coming from a beer drinker

montreal makes good beer

that looks like some faggy belgian shit

also why are you at a bar drinking, on Veeky Forums? sounds like a loser vancouver thing to do

I like hanging out with you guys. Bar was empty, i was mainly just picking up beer to go but sat down long enough for a glass.

Belgian beer is my favourite. You're missing out.

Yes I worked at 2 stores.
Nicklebrook is some good shit. Also nice triples.
>posts Crown Royale
>posts fucking APPLE FLAVORED Crown Royale
Also Canadian rye sucks ass compared to American rye. There are some good up and coming ones (Lot 40, Pike Creek, Gooderham & Worts, Stalk and Barrel) but Canadian rye has not developed enough thanks to Government being cucks about ABV and distilling measures for decades.

You spelled Alberta wrong.

>seriously, fuck vancouver
I don't even live in van and i can feel your insecurity. did someone from vancouver fuck your mom?

it's an overpriced shithole whose inhabitants have nothing better to talk about than how much better they are than everyone else

like toronto but worse

>tfw torontonian
>prices for everything keep going up
>our politicians are more corrupt than the hongcouver clowns

At least they implemented measures to cool the housing market. No one is doing that for Toronto because they are all getting huge $$ as the cost of living for everyone increases.

beer? Like out the toilet?

Don't worry, those measures are just toothless election ploys. We're just as fucked as you.

Friday night, for reasons I will never understand, I decided to stand in the front subway car and watch the tracks on my commute home. I always queue up articles, photos, anything to help pass the time. Friday I put on a podcast and decided to watch the tracks and...look for rats. Yes, I thought 'I wonder if I'll see any rats on the track!' WTF. This is not something I do. At Coxwell station a girl, I think it was a girl, leaped in front of the subway as I stared head on out the front window. I've read other witnesses accounts and the worst part is the feeling of running over what you know is a body. I remember turning around. I'm not sure if I screamed or just made some weird primal noise. I felt like 300 people were staring at me. I started apologizing, positive that I had imagined it all and was causing a fuss for no reason. The driver came out and it was clear I hadn't imagined anything. I can remember making really weird noises. Not cries, but like primal moans while gasping for air. I couldn't talk, but I remember thinking ' So this is what I sound like when I'm freaking out. Huh.' To the people who helped me that evening, thank you for staying with me, for your tissues, for getting me water, for being there.

this

or miller lite

beau's is pretty good too if I want to spend money

also flying monkey

desu I also just like trying random crafts from the lcbo

Anyone from Winnipeg try the new Fort Garry stuff? I want to try them but its like 7 dollars a fucking bottle

>boxer waterlemon

my fucking negro. That's my go to whenever I want to get drunk.

I used to drink alot of Mill St. organic, pilsner is good, big rock is nice too, I drink lucky if I'm getting hammered on a budget, hard rootbeer is nice sometimes too.

fucking same
or this, p.damn good too

best hobby

victoria bro here

flacatoune
it's fucking good
would recommend

I really like that welfare beer, Carling, when I'm in Ontario.

Drinkable
when i was 13
found the true liquorpig
really enjoy this one

The go to beer is usually Kieths (though it doesn't taste nearly as good if it was brewed in ontario, must be their shitty water?) or Blue, i find molson really vile since it was bought out. Anyone here do Kokanee? I miss that shit.
Just my opinions. Seeing as how this is my personal blog and such.

The flavored Crown Royal is wayyyyy too flavored. All you can taste is this shitty artificial apple/maple/whatever taste.

I'm a big fan of ordinary Crown Royal though.

I stopped buying Fort Garry because they don't clean their machinery properly and about 1/10 batches they ship have this gross metallic taste in it. Got sick of playing beer roulette. I'll still buy Dark if it's on tap though.

I don't drink beer. I don't really see the point. They all pretty much taste the same (bitter; bad) and there's not much variance between brands.

There's a lot of empty calories in them. They don't really quench your thirst. They don't really pair well with foods. It's not even a good way of getting drunk - the low alcohol content ensures you'll need to drink a lot to get anywhere.

I drink wine, whisky, scotch, brandy, and rum, though.

Prepubescent detected.

Fat Ameriburger detected.

You went out of your way to post on a beer thread about your dislike for branded macrobrews and then felt the need to let us know what liquors you enjoy.

OIL STRONK

So does that mean all you whisky drinkers are completely full of shit when you say say you taste "notes of vanilla cream and cinnamon" and all types of other shit that isn't in whisky?

I tried Budweiser the other day (only non-light beer they had at the curling rink) and I was surprised by how much I liked it.

Pretty much any macro beer in canada tastes good, because "best water"

that's good reasoning actually.

Dab for cost effectiveness and Mad Tom when feeling like a change. But will drink any beer under the sun that isn't light.

Brava.
It's the only decent tasting "cheap" beer.
I can't afford normal beer anymore. Wages haven't gone up in a decade and everything else has doubled

well that's a weird copypasta, but thanks for making me search it out, was a good read. Very moving

Flying Monkeys Smashbomb IPA
Flying Monkeys Hoptical Illusion
Muskoka Mad Tom IPA
Muskoma Cream Ale
Boneshaker IPA

Typical pretentious Vancouver douche.

>I'm from Vancouver and were better!!

Nobody likes you Vancouver. You were okay in the 90's, but your ego has become a serious problem.

>I'm waiting for that quake

Looks like grapefruit juice

He's not at the bar, he's just so hip he uses coasters and glasses from his favorite local hip brewery so all his cool hip friends can see how cool and hip he is.

whiskey flavor profiles are not the same as LOL XD GREEN APPLE FLAVRRRZZzzz, child

Cheap ass here.

we have a right to be pretentious because our craft beer scene is better than yours

Kek that's Vancouver logic

Seriously though, I don't even drink craft beers. I'd rather spend 20$ and get hammered than buy a few craft beers.

And yet not as good as Quebec's.

Seriously, Vancouver is a great city but it's not as great as you think it is.

it's not that great

van isle reporting in