$5?
$10?
$0.75?

Attached: COSS.png (512x512, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sitetalk-itel.blogspot.com/
datnoid.com/coss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These threads are fucking stupid anything could happen to coss or crypto as a whole between now and December 31st.
A better question is once fiat trading is released,
by then I'll say around $1.35 as a conservative estimate.

A lot of numbers get put out
35+

COSS has a place in the market that's going to get very significant with direct Fiat to alt pairs which should be in place during or before June.
Lets see how CC fiat, engine upgrade,new listings, API/UI go. I'm optimistic.

sitetalk-itel.blogspot.com/

Follow the scam

I'll get shit on for this...

It will probably peak around $20-25 within the next couple months, then come back down to $1-$5. I say this because traders model based on similar coins, and that's what Kucoin hit.

EOY is "who knows". COSS.io volume will dictate.

Yes, you're right.
I should have said "by release of fiat" instead. Will be interesting to see how that affects the price, assuming it is rolled out smoothly.

>COSS.io volume will dictate.
ultimately this

$0.10
There's plenty of other exchanges that are coming out with fiat-alt pairs and frankly, COSS has nothing on them

Optimistically : 2$50

>There's plenty of other exchanges that are coming out with fiat-alt pairs and frankly, COSS has nothing on them
name one

>$20-25
pure delusion

hitting the ATH during the next bull run would be a stretch

coinmetro

>coinmetro
ahh yes surely coinmetro is the death of COSS
please tell me more
Like 1 reason they can't both exist.

Some seem to suggest that if some DEX or Coinmetro comes out, it is the death of COSS. COSS doesn't need to attain Binance levels of volume to be successful. I mean even if we got up to, say, Cryptopia levels of volume, that would be pretty good, no?

Coinmetro doesn't provide the weekly payout like coss does it?

COSS is the ONLY exchange to ever offer split fee returns via the blockchain.

This alone will draw in people

I'm not saying they can't both exist, but exchanges like CM will get way more volume, hence the $0.10 valuation, although I admit that's quite pessimistic
Doesn't matter if nobody uses the platform, only people it's going to draw in is people buying the coss token

FairX
Robinhood
CoinMetro
Poloniex
Bittrex
Sugar

Not to mention USD pairs being added to existing exchanges like Bitfinex, Kraken, etc where they can be margin traded (the real source of volume)

COSS is shit out of luck. It's a Gen 1.0 exchange fighting against decentralized exchange and centralized exchanges with actual features. There's literally no reason why someone with money would trade on COSS in the post-KYC era. Dividend payouts are a pipe dream.

>Doesn't matter if nobody uses the platform
All it takes is for 1 ICO to 'catch'. Binance got its volume from NEO/GAS. HitBTC was BCH.

finally someone with some sense
The difference with binance was that it is actually a good, nice to use platform.

Except COSS has been both conservative and incompetent at the same time. Name one reason why whales would use COSS over Bitfinex.

Also, I should mention that coinmetro provides a whole framework to launch ICOs and then get instantly listed on the exchange, much more likely to have a coin that "takes off" on it like you said.

>I should mention that coinmetro provides a whole framework to launch ICOs and then get instantly listed on the exchange

Yea... like COSS
Except ones already doing it and the one has a bunch of fanboys who invade coss threads because their product does not exist yet.

COSS.io's daily volume is currently around $1 million. It's not unreasonable to believe this could attain a, say, cryptopia level of volume. No one is suggesting COSS.io is going to just rocket to the top and pass Binance levels of volume. But, if / when they complete what they set out to accomplish (fiat pairs, new UI, etc), why is it unreasonable to assume the volume might substantially increase? I mean, people will use the exchange! Like I said, maybe not to the level of Binance, but who cares?

Cryptopia level volume would mean $4622662.585 profit per year. Using a PE ratio of 10 that puts COSS at a $46mil marketcap. Barely a 2x.
Is all the risk worth it for that, imo no, that's why I'm out. If I'm playing with coins in the

> The difference with binance was that it is actually a good, nice to use platform.
Not always. Don't you remember what it was like when it rolled out?

You're right.

Anywhere between 10 ans 20$

Checked!

DESU EOY is pointless. In the next 4 months it could go down to $.10 then up to $15 then down to $.5 again. Who fucking knows? Overall, I believe if you buy under $1 you will be able to make it easy.

COSS isn't a shitcoin that is completely dependent on a team setting out a product though, if it goes to $15 it probably means that exchange is pushing a lot more volume, and therefore there's a smaller chance that it would crash all the way back

The reason why there is more than 2-3 exchanges: Because a coin they are interested in was released on the platform and therefore has the highest volume on that exchange.

Yeah but Binance actually made a ton of improvements and came out on top within like what 6 months? Coss has been around way longer and their progress compared to all the other exchanges is slow. They are way behind.

0.4$ for a long time until Rune delivers

Decentralized exchanges are a meme.

For me:

Postives:
-Singapore based, unlilkely to get fucked by regulations
-Fiat pairings coming soon
-50% fixed dividends
-Big room for improvement

Negatives:
-Exchange is currently shit
-Rune is fairly arrogant, despite giving the impression he is listening, he keeps making basic mistake by not listening to others
-There is just a chance it dies out
-Progress is extremely slow

Overall, I'm invested, I think once fiat pairings are up and the market becomes bullish again, there's no good reason the volume can't 10-20x, bringing me some joocey dividends. But I'm definitely nervous as it stands.

Etherdelta made me loads of money for a meme

API will do more for the price than FIAT, because bots will massively add to volume and that'll make the COSS token more worthwhile. Also right now it's stupid to buy other coins on it because they're not selling at market price, because no API for bots to be able to arbitrage properly.

API will skyrocket this shit, $5 at least.

If they actaully deliver on what the fuck they promised and continue to improve then we will see gains. But rune is a incompetent fuckwit.

It could 2x or 3x from here but the team's incompetence makes the risk/reward too high for me.

>0.00000000000000000000000150
>not even a Doge their coin

Attached: Screenshot_2017-10-05-19-46-56.png (1440x2560, 566K)

datnoid.com/coss

lool, coss is shit and so is your face, OP.

Attached: -.gif (320x240, 1.52M)