Who else is unironically all-in on Cardano?

Who else is unironically all-in on Cardano?

Attached: adaboi.jpg (643x701, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iohk.io/team/darryl-mcadams/
github.com/input-output-hk/cardano-sl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm honestly all in Cardano.
I plan on getting more after the drop

Me. I like how they are part of the solution and not part of the problem. The less white males in blockchain the better.

Not me, went all in ironically

Is this a stealth countess thread?? I have 1500 ada is there any way I’m going to make it bros?

Attached: 491F0918-AAAB-4AB8-A03E-BAD6ED7DFAAD.png (215x235, 7K)

Money Tranny gonna make me rich

Coinfess

if it goes up 500%, you will have $1.5k. So no, you won't make it with just that. Hopefully you have other coins though

where does it show this thing is a real cardano dev

>less tps than Ether
why even bother with that pos

this one is an idiot

The gains train will be run all over this faggot. Cardano-fag, the blockchain it-beast. Giver of gains, sucker of cocks. Soon Cardano will be trans-fud and have it's floppy downward cock turned into a glorious pathway to nirvana. The green candles will penetrate ADA so deep that it will burst forth gains never before seen on the face of Earth. All hail money Tranny, he cut off his cock so that the FUD might not take yours.

ADA is literally my worst performer. Down 70%

Why would you do this? This is quite literally the *worst project* in the top 20.

pajeet, back to the shitting street

Holy shit you are a fucking brainlet

Currently hodling 10k ada, plan to buy more once it hits $0.10.

iohk.io/team/darryl-mcadams/

I hope you will be still with us by the summer

lol

hopefully it will bleed that far, my goal is 20k, I managed to get only halfway there before it started pumping in december

i had 60k and i only invested 1k usd in crypto back in sept. Sold it all for pennies before the massive bullrun, feels bad man

I am almost all in, but with only 5k. If it drops, I will likely get more.

Ironically all-in

Attached: cardano-satanic-logo.jpg (973x694, 150K)

its actually this

Attached: 1512016597430s.jpg (455x275, 53K)

Bumping to keep best coin's thread alive, if it actually hits $10 EOY we can all be rich

Cardano is fucking god tier, but how the fuck can they allow this guy to be the plutus lead

Sadly yes. Could you degenerates please raise the price so I can get out again?

1) SJWs will pump this coin because of the tranny working there
2) anti-SJWs will pump it based on Charles Hoskinson advocating muh meritocracy and saying identity politics is bullshit
Seems like the perfect deal tbhfam

Attached: 4UNiAUxU_400x400.jpg (400x400, 47K)

HAHAHAHAHH

it is new fucktard. a crypto built from the ground up. transactions don't meanshit for this one yet, all the big stuff is coming.

>best oroject in crypto bar none. that was some weak pajeet tier FUD gaylord

It's actually a pretty decent project github.com/input-output-hk/cardano-sl
Too bad it is also one of the most hated within the community

I'm all in Cardano because I need to be focusing on school (CS major).

Been watching Veeky Forums lose everything on shitcoin scams, vaporware and the such since January. I don't feel like anything "new" thats come out since fall has been that good. No solutions to problems that need to be solved if public ledgers are to become a thing. Cardano is my best bet.