Go to Italy

>Go to Italy
>Expect to eat well because >Italian food in Italy is so much better XD
>Go to places recommended by an Italian friend and place with good valorations in tripadvisor
>It is the same Italian food than the one where I live but just with more cheese,more grease and shit quality meat.
>tfw I felt for the Italian food meme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ba4dwyLMQY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

i can't relate; most of the food i ate in italy was great.

italian coffee, on the other hand. holy shit. talk about a meme.

This.
I had authentic Italian pizza from the food van outside the Colosseum and it was worst than Domino's

>It's a americans pretend to visit europe thread

Not even American. I have eaten better """""Italian"""" food in my country than in expensive Italian restaurants

>obsessedfag finally goes full retard

Yes user.
Rome is famous for it's pizza.

>I ate pizza in a notorious tourist trap that isn't famed for it's pizza
>I was disappointed
God Bless all those innocents abroad.
Should of gone to Naples, user.

>Rome
>pizza

It's in Italy isn't it?

It is and it isn't famed for it's pizza.
May as well go to London and complain that the Cornish Pasties sold there aren't very good.

>FOOD VAN

To be honest Italians aren't very good cooks.

Italian food is great but French and British cooks do it better. I think the reason is, Italians tend to stick to the traditional recipe, whilst the Frogs and Bongs experiment a bit, Americans just ruin it.

ITT: Cleetus learns about regional cuisines.

>bumping your own 'let me bitch about X' thread

Or New York and order a deep dish go za.

It wasn't me (OP)who bumped it though

Next time you try this sort of shitpost/bait (as you inevitably will) try replacing Rome with Naples.
You'll find you'll get more mileage as opposed to the genocidal tier butt-rape you're currently receiving.
Also do a bit of research first, it'll help fend off the more difficult questions wiser people than you will ask.

I can't help but think you missed the point of his post
Worst post I've ever seen on Veeky Forums

I can appreciate what your trying to do with this shitpost but IMO it was poorly executed and a waste of a potentially top tier shitposting

I feel like he was trying to arouse humor at OP'S expense, as opposed to deliberately baiting people. Pretty sure the joke was meant to be clear to everyone except OP.

Now that makes sense. If this is true then it was indeed a good shitpost.

>Being this retarded.

Italy is pretty disappointing culinarily, but that's probably my fault for being from a large port city in America with an excess of Italians.

I have been to Italy and it has some great produce, you just cannot gets the tomatoes and hams in the US.

This user has a point Although not all Americans chefs screw up Italian cuisine.

Should've visited the places on The Trip to Italy

>Americans just ruin it.
And now I know you're talking out of your ass. Swap bongs and burgers and you might be correct.

I want to eat an Italian girl's booty

Also, Scotland is famous for its Cornish Pasties.

What is actual Italian food like?

This thread reminds me of that Sopranos episode where they go to Italy and Paulie orders spaghetti and red sauce instead of the seafood dish that was served to them.

You are just meming, if you ever manage to get a passport and leave your flyover state, you will understand.

Is booty cuisine?

Yes. I want to experience thicc booty from Italy, Ireland, Germany, Puerto Rico, and Mexico

There are just a lot of Sicilians in my city (New Orleans), my girlfriend is a 3rd generation Sicilian American. So the food is pretty on par with Italy, atleast from my experience in Italy.

Who is that?

>my girlfriend is a 3rd generation Sicilian American.
> 3rd generation Sicilian American.
>3rd generation
So she knows nothing?

Meaning their family cooked these recipies and lived those Sicilian traditions for over 60 years

>so her great aunt, who is still alive, was the first in her family born in the USA.
They immigrated early 1900s senpai

Italian food is so internationalized that even people in Bangladesh can master it

See here >To be honest Italians aren't very good cooks.

Having a relative that is 1/64th Italian doesn't make them a good cook.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

All Sicilians are spawned from......

>move to America mid-20th century to find new life
>bring traditions and culture with you because its all you know
>marry and have children after years of near poverty
>be lucky enough to see your children have children
>enjoy parties and food just like in the old country whenever possible
>finally have a happy life with a warm family with people who have the same culture as you
>didnt have to leave your past behind

>some piece of eurotrash in 2016 who eats pizza and kebab more than twice a week insults your cooking

My grandma would break your neck.

if you want to keep on living like in your old country, then just stay there. you move to a new country? adapt to them

>mrw they make pizza with mayo instead of tomato in italy

i literally puked on it and left the ''restaurant'' without paying

Are you a racist Italian from Staten Island by any chance?

Adapt to what? A nation literally made out of immigrants?

Sam hyde pls go

Who the fuck is that?

they do this in America too and I don't understand the reasoning. I hate the taste of cooked mayo.

wat.

Mayo tastes awful to begin with

>tfw no Italian gf with smelly feet

youtube.com/watch?v=7ba4dwyLMQY

Where are you from, negro?

Lol

Asspain

You're a fucking faggot fuck you, typical stupid tourist you can't even travel properly

I was in Rome a few months ago, and I definitely wanted to try out some real Italian pizza. I had met a few people around at some pubs, and one afternoon I got them to take me to a pizzeria for dinner. They order for us, just some basic pizzas (I know enough Italian, but my accent is shite). A bit later, I see pic related come out, one for each of us.
I'm utterly shocked, and I pause a bit as I watch everyone eat theirs like nothing is wrong. I think maybe these guys are just trolling me, right? But no - I looked around, and saw some other people with this garbage too, unless they hired out an entire troupe just to fuck with me. Fuck Italy. Pic related - the fucking "pizza.

That looks like strawberry jam with cheese and a toast.That is what I used to have for breakfast

>go to Italian pizza place
>order traditional margherita
My roommate, who went on a class trip to Italy in high school, thought deep dish was traditional Italian pizza because that's what they were served. I could have cried.

this is the greatest post i have ever seen

Think that's cream cheese and ketchup.

No one is using that trip you baboon

Cleetus is a stereotypical American name for a cousin fucking mountain dweller. user is implying other user is an inbred

cornish pastries are literally sick in dough tho

>trip
dipshit.

>"And you thought the Germans were classless fucks"

hit or miss. i literally had a plate microwaved in front of me in italy. also had some amazing food.