Veeky Forums blacklist

If you own any of these coins, dump now or as soon as you break even, unless you want to support niggers and SJW scum.

>ADA
tranny developer, africacoin
vaporware

>XLM
distributing free coins to africa
people only started investing because of fairx which has been indefinitely delayed

>QSP
proof of care, communist SJWs
don't need a blockchain to audit blockchains. accounting firms are already auditing blockchains and won't be replaced.

>IOTA
retarded developer from europe who eats up the pro refugee garbage

Attached: 59302.png (800x750, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techxplore.com/news/2018-03-ethereum-eclipse-trio.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tranny whitepaper/vaporwave reporting in
fuck no, I'm buying more as soon as it falls out of top10

>LINK
Overshilled pajeet coin.

I think you're on the wrong board buddy, /pol/ was the second left from /b/, you took a right somewhere.

SMART REFUGEE CITIES

Attached: iota.png (1314x628, 1.16M)

>STOX
kike trash.

If you don't put LINK on that list, I call you a hypocrite.

ICX. Min Kim is a gun grabbing faggot who makes out with statues

Reminder that the dairy products polfags guzzle contain orders of magnitude more estrogen than soy.

Attached: 1515611867044.jpg (591x572, 84K)

Why did you type "Veeky Forums blacklist"? Is this board supposed to be your hugbox?

I hate LINK the most, I literally want set LINK shills on fire, but what makes it a SJW coin?

>ever listening to /pol/ about anything

suck a bag of dicks, OP

The worst of replies.

>Openly admits to making investment decisions on kneejerk emotional responses
> Expects everyone else here would do the same
Good job bud.

you can make lots of money without supporting niggers and SJW scum

Oh, look, a snowflake

Did you leave your safe space to tell us to be your personal army? Kindly bugger off, /poltard

Give all your money to nigs, you privileged cuck

>lets blacklist all the good coins

that'll go well

Oh look, it is crying...

Back to

Thank god i'm not so obsessed by politics i make my money earners based on muh fee fees.

Yes please everyone blacklist this I need plenty of people thinking it's a pajeet meme to buy my bags next year.

Every antifa I've seen has been 120lbs, how does it feel knowing the average Trump supporter could hold you down and rape you like a woman

retard

You can make even more money by not being an idiot and basing it on financial information instead

Richard Spencer cancelled the rest of his college tour so obviously violence works and antifa won.

You forgot ETH, king of the commie SJW coins by a longshot.

I am serious about this. I as a right winger would never put one pennie into helping africans or SJWs. Even if they make it I wouldnt feel good about supporting these self hating retards. I am all about helping people but charities are a scam. Mostly run by jews by the fucking way. Euros are going down if they keep this up.

I think you got all of them. ADA was a surprise to me, but I'm glad I didn't have any to begin with.

The only time I've ever heard anything about Richard Spencer is from left wing people, hes a celebrity to you guys.

Ethereum eclipse attack

techxplore.com/news/2018-03-ethereum-eclipse-trio.html

completely incorrect and there's a Veeky Forums infographic floating around that complete disproves that bullshit, you fucking soyboy

The most succesful nations on earth have all been liberal democracies.

As much as you hate tolerance, multiculturalism and open mindedness, these all are hallmarks of a succesful civilization.

Bigotry and small-mindedness on the other hand are mostly present in shithole countries .

Attached: 1519591978422.jpg (519x526, 44K)

Enjoy missing out on antshares 2.0

The point is not about Richard Spencer, it is that violence works to shut down fascists.