Turtl

shitcoin? what does Veeky Forums think

Attached: 1.png (225x225, 5K)

Attached: d0b.png (600x600, 159K)

For me its for cunts who think they are going to become millionaires with a thousand dollars, like some middle aged blue collar cunt who thinks he is going to strike it "big" in the property market with a paltry investment like 30k, not realizing that to make money you need to invest huge amounts to get any actual real profits.

its dogecoin but more autistic

Have you been paying any attention at all to crypto? I made 120k in 2 weeks during the bullrun with an initial 3k buy in.

Trash.

10,000x difficulty adjustment. People mined millions and are trying to dump their bags on you.

sure honey

That should have been me when I sold my Colx for 2k and changed them to TRTL coins and then bet all my profits on ETH games.

How much could you manage to sell off TradeOgre? how much volume was there?

Oh I'm not talking about trtl. I started with dgb and powr. Sold those, rode xlm up a bit, then rode trx up from 17 sats to 28 cents.

shitcoin, move on.

I think trtl has a great community and if they succeed in making it easy to use and continue to grow the community it'll be a decent contender for the privacy token sector, which is imo one of the safest crypto bets. People wanna hide their gains and shady dealings, or just you know, have actual privacy.

why does it matter if they mined millions? you can mine millions yourself easily. the inflation rate is huge! doesnt matter if ppl own anything. u can own a chunk by mining and rians tho

Attached: 1519945350657.png (301x301, 53K)

It can only go lower

Maybe rebrand to something more serious instead of a meme. No one will ever support some meme coin.

Attached: 97o1k0iq2ff01.gif (300x300, 892K)

Attached: 1519945955286.png (892x557, 33K)

I'm mining heaps everyday. Pretty chill coin.
Is it ever going to be even $1 a coin? Probably not.
But it's a sweet little decentralized, fast, privacy coin. What more do you want? Hopefully in the future I'll be able to buy some shit with my turtles.

If you have a mining rig (cryptonight) which coin is the most profitable?

Funnily enough - TRTL. It's got a hard floor of 1 sat due to Trade Ogre and regularly "pumps" to 2 or 3 sats. I've just been mining it for weeks now - whenever I like I can exchange it for sats at a better rate than anything else. It's been fueling my other buys for a while now. 1khs normally gets about 15k turtles per day.

So....stay poor I guess kek.

Currently mining it. The community is cool, and appears to be growing.

>Doge

Sure they won't.

Is it worth to mine it? I have a pajeet tier pc, should I join a mining pool or just go solo?

You'll never find a block on your own. Join a pool.