What's my best bet at getting a decent career fast?

what's my best bet at getting a decent career fast?

I'm 25

Attached: HTB16cu_LpXXXXcLXpXXq6xXFXXXf.jpg (950x950, 160K)

trades

join the army, goy. see the world.

Attached: dirtniggastan.jpg (1152x864, 288K)

so instead of working for rich people I get to get blown up while working for rich people?

First thing you need to do is buy a better chad watch

With that watch? Good luck.

Are you good at anything thats marketable

you can stay home and continue blowing yourself for free i guess. i'm not your step dad, faggot. last time i try to help you!

Sucking dicks

Plumber

In all reality, joining the military is probably one of the best options.

I vouche for the AF, but do any branch you want.

Also keep in mind 85% of the military forces aren't combat roles.

You get paid the entire time, and have career progression based on rank promotions. Job security. They give you training for a career/job. Free education while you're in, and additionally after you've finished your service. 30 days off a year of paid leave.

Actual travel opportunities, not just to the middle east.

Leave your geographical and social bubble, work with people from all over the states/meet people abroad.

Lifelong veteran, VA loan option if you want to buy a house, countless other benefits of being a veteran

the list goes on

american military is full of 85 iq niggers and mexicans dont bother unless you really want to work with 85 iq niggers and mexicans.

ty

what is a good Veeky Forums approved watch for less than 40 bucks (i'm poor)?

Attached: bozmemefrogthinkin.jpg (576x400, 186K)

>f-91w

as worn by hipsters and terrorists.

Attached: u.jpg (804x1500, 259K)

enlisting is the only real answer IMO

>no kneepads.jpeg
This place has really changed over the past year.

Attached: 1495921720528.jpg (590x518, 50K)

gb2/g/

Welding. And learn how to do tig as soon as you get the opportunity so you can do stuff like aluminum.

as others have said, trades.

work at a plant, OP. you can start as an operator, work shift work (you may or may not like that) and make over 100k doing decent work.

Attached: operator.jpg (630x352, 43K)

I thought coding bootcamps were a meme until my friend got hired for 80k + job. He didn't have a coding background prior

where do I start with basically no experience?
I would do shift work but not for near minimum wage

Start by fondling the balls and then gently licking the shaft

apply for operators jobs and manufacturing plants in your geographical location.

generally speaking, you need a high-school diploma and you need to show that you can think critically.

Problem is you're competing with people with experience and/or degrees. Unless you spend a year working for free or have connections, I don't see how you're getting a career.