Tea Recommendations

I'm a filthy fat terrible AmeriKKKan and I'm looking for some tea recommendations

I've only ever had Lipton black tea and its awful, I need to add some sugar to it to make it bearable. Maybe its just cause I'm so used to sweet food/drinks. Are there any naturally sweet teas or just tea that isn't as bad as Lipton?

meme around at adagio.com for a couple weeks and buy samplers of a bunch of different teas. I'd say get at least 2 black and green teas, and at least one oolong, pu-erh, and rooibos. plenty of ratings and reviews on the site. If you want something "sweet" then jasmine is probably your safest start.

as far as im concerned, matcha is a meme.

Nice, thanks a lot

Somebody explain to me how people think British know anything about tea when their entire culture is drinking the shit in OP with a ton of milk and sugar.

There's all kinds of teas that taste great by themselves (no sugar or milk). You just have to experiment until you find what you like.
If I were you, I'd start with something like Oolong or Darjeeling.
Personally, my favorite tea of the moment (it changes all the time, depending on what I'm in the mood for) is Golden Monkey. It's an amber tea that has a smooth, luscious flavor.

i only drinkl liptons oolong first pickings

It's getting frosty out there, user.

Pick yourself up some loose-leaf lapsang souchong and steep it for about five minutes in some just-under-boiling water. Drink in the wood-smoked taste of autumn and winter.

Look out the window as the snow falls and the Trump death squads move from door to door. Breathe in the aroma. Relax.

a post about tea recommendations and libtards still push their agenda.

>He thinks I didn't vote Trump

twinings English or Irish breakfast tea is a staple in our house . classic tea flavor not too bold not too weak

Fuck off with your "we all drink liptons"
Wouldn't be seen dead with liptons in my cupboards
Pg tips or Yorkshire until the world stops turning

Gween tea

Earl gray isn't bad

*Earl Grey

Try Bigalo Earl Grey

>Wouldn't be seen dead with liptons in my cupboards
>But I swear by this other bagged garbage

Just get anything that looks like actual leaves instead of black dust

Yorkshire tea is the only proper choice, everything else is below pleb tier

Is this /tea/ general?
Is the brew from a lightly fermented oolong meant to be opaque first flush?

Cunt

>sugar
Add honey instead of sugar.

this green tea is pretty great with honey, it's not in bags and it's price is modest

don't know if you have it in the filthy states but basilur is a good brand, though a bit more expensive

phthalates a go-go. (in the plastic that contains tea leaves, embroidered by calor)
Enjoy your gynecomastia!

You realize that all those teas come in loose leaf as well, you twat.

Genmaicha, or popcorn tea, is a green tea mixed with toasted rice. The toasted rice generates a sweet nutty flavor akin to honey nut cheerios milk.

P G T I P S

I don't recall honey nut cheerios tasting like wood.

Our house tea as well.

I'm having trouble finding French Vanilla earl grey, if anyone could help that would be great

YORKSHIRE

G O L D

same shit different name honestly

you guys are luckly and avoided nuclear war with russia
fuckin germany on the other hand is probably going to make speaking against mass immagration illegal and a fuckton of germans think this is a good idea
be happy about your freedom guys i envy you

try dragon pearls very flowery
or try stuff like milk oolong
these are pretty sweet

Add demerara sugar instead of both these shits

Reminder that real men brew over a gas stove and don't use electric kettles.

Ok, you won`t probably like some chink elite tea right now.
Buy any non-shit (can`t recommend the brands, since I`m slav.) loose leaf green tea. Use honey instead of sugar, slowly lowering the amount.
Buy tisanes. Hibiscus, rooibos.
Try some oolongs.
If you like it, look for tea general.
Don`t steep too much, or the tea will taste too bitter.

Reminder that real men machine their moka pots out of scrap aluminum stock.

Bagged tea is straight up garbage.

Excellent recommendation with dragon pearls. Never had Milk Oolong though, going to add that one to my list.

Move here (LEGALLY). Then you can live in glorious freedomland with us and dine on freedomfood with a freedomdispensingdevice at your side

You people eat your
freiheitlebensmittel with a freiheitsausgabevorrichtung?

Reminder that I would do so if it wasn't illegal in my country to use metal scraps