ITT WHATS THE BEST LAMB IN LOO

ITT WHATS THE BEST LAMB IN LOO

>ROGAN JOSH
>MADRAS
>SEEHK KEBAB
>TANDOORI
>CURRY

Personally, Lamb Vindaloo is my favorite, followed by Lamb Boti.

same. lamb vindaloo is my favorite Indian dish.

Don't crucify me but the frozen spicy lamb bindaloo (and tikki masala and butter chicken) from Trader Joes is actually pretty okay. Every other form of pre-made Indian food I've tried has been awful but TJs knows whats up.

Crucifixion? Good. Out of the door. Line on the left. One cross each. Next.

>No Vindaloo

Gay boy.

Although I do prefer Vindaloo with Beef, not that Pajeets would know what curry with beef actually tastes like.

The answer is Madras.

Hyderabadi

>bindaloo

>not that Pajeets would know what curry with beef actually tastes like.
Dumbfuck Americans actually think this.

>Indians don't eat beef.

BALTI

I will eat ALL the beef when I get to USA.
Hamburgers are best!!!
(-:

Indians don't eat beef. Pakis eat beef. You clearly haven't been to India, that's ok but don't act like you know anything about it.

it's just hindus that don't eat beef. kys

Lamb saag

I know the pic does not look great, but that's fucking saag for you.

Technically yes, but really no. Since most Indians are Hindus you can't even get beef at most places. Regardiess if they're atheist or not. You have to go to Pakistani/halal places to get beef.

So we agree that Indians do indeed eat beef?
Thanks.

Nope. Atheist Indians don't eat beef either unless they come from a muslim background. It's deeply rooted in their culture to not eat beef, so atheist Indians don't eat beef because of culture/stigma. It's just technically possible for non-hindu Indians to eat beef. Now be a faggot somewhere else.

>rogan josh

Isn't that that one wrestler who shouts?

>Lamb saag
Isn't it called mutton when that happens

Ee, no freedom.

>Since most Indians are Hindus you can't even get beef at most places
The only place I found that served beef in India was a ritzy expat bar, it's so hard to find over there. You even see stories in the paper from time to time of people being killed by "cow crusaders" for allegedly having eaten beef.

And Indians are, quite literally, Hindu in the same way Iranians are Muslim. Which is to say they fucking lynch you if you aren't

Go to kerala and you will see beef served in many places. My family is hindu and we do eat beef. Though you do have to go to the muslim butchers to get the beef.

Lamb Kerahi hands down, followed by Lamb Qandhari

t.paki

1.lamb korma
2.lamb roganjosh
3.lamb biryani

>curry

are you a spastic?

Dupiaza = Karahi = Saag > Balti = Bhuna > Madras

Having said that, I like all of the above tbqh

Haven't tried Vindaloo or Rogan Josh ngl

Honorable mention for Biryani, but it's not really a curry.

Korma/Tikka Massala can jog on.

I like Madras

I lived in India for the first 24 years of my life. Fuck off. If there's one thing I've learnt living in the west, its that westerners always think they know better about everything, even when they in reality know nothing.

Idiots, not everywhere in India is the same place, bans on beef differ from state to state. And no, non-Hindus don't get lynched everywhere ffs.

Jalfrezi please with aloo gobi and garlic naan and put the tp in the fridge overnight. Thanks.

You were speaking to Americans, they know more about my country and it's food than I do, even though I have lived here for over 40 years, just laugh at them.

Why don't you go rape some poor girl then poo in the street, scum?

Oh my, ran out of arguments already but still so much butthurt left to be released.

POO IN LOO

Angry sharter

there are thirteen main sauces in indian cuisine
jalfrezi
ghost
madras
dopiaza
korma
karai
bhuna
passanda
makhani