What are the forecasts for these badboys?

What are the forecasts for these badboys?

Attached: jntrlchpbela.png (621x544, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/crypto/@dunq/high-performance-blockchain-whitepaper-summary
blockchain.elastos.org/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I expect to see a $40 iExec in the next 6 months

give me 3 reasons why i sould invest in it. for each coin

what do any of them do?

HPB will be accelerated hardware run on blockchain, mainnet soon and claims it will process 1m+ txs/sec. think it already has good chink partnerships as well. steemit.com/crypto/@dunq/high-performance-blockchain-whitepaper-summary

ELA is 20 years in the making, a VM OS and internet built on blockchain. Will also give digital assets actual value, works similar to the way Steam verifies it's your game or not but on a huge scale with digital property, allowing you to set a limit for copies of a digital product, and users who buy it can resell it. Airdrops for dApps soon, massive chink partnerships, and stayed in top 20 for 24 hr volume for a good few weeks ($100m/24hr on huobi)

Pretty much everywhere, it’s going to be hot.

ELA is going to make me rich as fuck

How much ELA to make it?

I'd say somewhere between 300 and 350

Mfw I only have 250

Attached: 2C86202E-8845-40AA-8BB4-E20D4B93B57C.jpg (300x300, 28K)

if you guys have 200+ you've already made it, especially if you're not all in and you can ride some other waves that might 5x or more in the near future
>pic related, if you recognize it you're gonna make it EOM

Attached: 1518893851568.png (89x79, 20K)

I'm a good guy, so I'll tell you about Tomochain. Add it to your list user, and also add Coinmetro or another next-gen exchange in there, and you have the perfect portfolio.

lol im 16 and a poorfag, only got 14 and it sucks knowing i could easily make it if i had enough fiat

you'll make it someday user I started out on the crypto game when I was 14 circa 2011

also get b& you fucking faggot

Elastos will be the breakout project of 2018. It is under the radar right now, but once people pick up on it and realize what it accomplishes... look out

what does it accomplish desu? asking for a brainlet (me)

hey are you the guy who paid me ETH for making memes for this coin?

also chekd

Elastos is the world’s first internet operating system that uses the internet as the base-layer infrastructure rather than an application. Elastos prohibits application programs from directly accessing the network in order to eliminate most viruses and attacks(especially DDoS attacks) on the internet. According to Elastos, network communication should be separated from application computing. Elastos is building a truly decentralized Smart Web powered by blockchain implementing P2P economic infrastructure while also providing digital asset ownership and management through smart contracts.

Brief Summary?

Bitcoin = Trustworthy Ledger

Ethereum = Trustworthy Ledger + Smart Contracts

Elastos = Trustworthy Ledger + Smart Contracts + Monetizable Dapps and Digital Assets

Development History(Tens of Millions of Open-Source Code spanning Decades)

In 2000, Rong Chen a Tsinghua alumni left Microsoft and returned to China to start his business.

In 2003, Rong Chen was received by Jin-Tao Hu, the former CPC General Secretary.

In 2013, Foxconn funded Elastos with 200 million RMB.

In 2017, Sunny Feng Han and Ji-Han Wu started running the Bitcoin Investment Elastos Blockchain Community and founded G3 with Bitmain and NEO.

In 2017, the Elastos Blockchain community received a global digital token investment worth 600 million RMB.

What is the Elastos Blockchain structure?

Diagram to how merge mining works with bitcoin and Elastos

Diagram to how elastos blockchain looks like and how P2P network is implemented

Diagram to how elastos carrier works

Elastos blockchain works as a trust zone for the entire network operating system that applies main and sidechain solutions to facilitate the smart economy and a healthy decentralized application environment. This means that every application built on Elastos can create individual sidechains that is thoroughly customizable, allowing clients to pick a different consensus method depending on the use case.

> 200k ela...in a month or two..u can buy 5$ ela.

How is NEO related to Elastos? - First off all, common misconception is that Elastos is built on NEO platform. This is completely false. Elastos has its own blockchain and is NOT a NEP5 token. Elastos already has its main network that went live couple of months ago at blockchain.elastos.org/. Da Hongfei of NEO and Jihan Wu of Bitmain are both early investors and advisors to Elastos. Jihan Wu has committed to redirecting hashing power from Bitcoin mining to Elastos. G3 is a co-operation between NEO, Elastos and Bitmain who share a vision of a decentralized economy and smart web. Key features of the smart web include the virtual machine, runtime environments and trust zone, provided by Elastos and Bitmain, consensus provided by NEO and KYC provided by Ontology. G3 is meant to cooperate with Chinese government regulations and considering two of the leading figures of Chinese blockchain are involved (Jihan Wu and Da Hongfei), the likelihood that these projects will greatly succeed when the Chinese adopt crypto-friendly regulations is very, very high.

Foxconn group: World's largest electronics manufacturer - Elastos received a $31 million sponsorship from Foxconn group for R&D

SAIC Motor (China’s largest auto manufacturer) - SAIC motor has officially partnered with Elastos to use Elastos’ blockchain technology in the development of autonomous driving technology/smart cars.

Zapya (400 million users, p2p file sharing app): Zapya agrees to build on top of Elastos

Origin And Elastos Announce Collaboration In Developing An Agribusiness Transaction, Data Service Platform Using Blockchain Technologies

Elastos announces new partner New Energy Exchange - inex

Elaborate

Biz Ela fags come around to shill it, CZ already assfuccked their manipulation. it forver not gonna be in bnb

there is conf and dapp lunch in march 15th...its gonna dump hard. be careful

it is mining shit coin to help bitmain. if u have any brain..connect the dots about this chinke scam coin.

It already dumped hard because it didn't get on binance

it will get dump hard after march 15th dapp launch...like ICX. icx dumped -4x. ela -4x makes it to 10-20$. yes. I am telling it. u can set buy order at 20$, it will get filled in couple of weeks.

I'd really love to get elastos under ico price, but we are talking a coin that pumped while market was dying and approaching 6k

I can tell you are the same fudder in every ELA thread because of your pajeet english

Stay mad

>it's a blockstack of china
>muh 20 years development but founded in 2013
>founded by jihan sponsored by jihan premined by jihan jihan jihan jihan mine this shit using jihan's asics and pay 30% of mining back to jihan
>dpos to completely control it

Can we figure out the IP address for this street shitter that posts in every ELA thread.