Holy Trinity

Name 3 better coins. You can't

Attached: besties.png (605x560, 115K)

out of alts? maybe. ETH/BTC/XMR are still the best 3 overall

Cardano

Attached: image.jpg (800x723, 259K)

Attached: 1520812789385.png (605x560, 132K)

Haha, capping this for when you commit suicide.

It's the riskier of the three and the smallest portion of my portfolio. If they actually deliver it'll be huge.

XMR OMG ETH NEO ADA XRP XLM
inb4 someone tells me what theses are TRYING to do. its far too late for new shitcoins

I can name at least seven

Attached: British_coinage_reverse_designs_2015.png (200x334, 87K)

REQ LINK ENG

You factually cannot prove me wrong.

If link actually delivers yes i will kill myself along with all the other anons. but thats a big fucking IF.

promise to livestream it

You should buy some LINK as suicide insurance then user :^)

EOS, QTUM, TRX

Dash, Neo, Nano

BTC, LTC and XLM

RLC, NULS, ZIL

NEO, OMG, AMB
Perfect risk/reward balance.

You two will make it.

VEN XLM ADA

There isnt.

Although I do find ICX very undervalued. They have the right design when it comes to a big public blockchain that all private blockchains ecosystems communicate to each other on.

The Chad trio.

/thread

Attached: 20180310_182957.png (290x448, 20K)

Low mcap/moonshot = Devery (EVE)
Mid mcap/high potential,especially if they pull what they're after = QASH(QASH)
High mcap/safe bet, especially if buying now at a literally steal of a price = ICON(ICX)

If you hold any of these 3 coins, there's absolutely no reason to have BTC/ETH in your portfolio as these projects will out-do the big two by alot through out the year, especially Devery.io(EVE)

Love all your picks, but Link and AMB has major moonshot potential. Got to have them in

Btc ain't an alt tho.
Assuming chainlink does half the shit it says it will do....

LINK/ETH/XMR

>If you hold any of these 3 coins, there's absolutely no reason to have BTC/ETH in your portfolio
This is why I hold NEO. Direct competitor to ETH, much more room for growth and arguably a better product. Of course ETH is a safer bet, but most people here still want big gains and won't be happy with 100% gains this year.