Candy Apple Ideas

Hey Guys, last year I made jolly rancher candy apples and they were a hit. the year before I made mexican lucas chilli apples.

Any ideers for this year? Thanks.

How about caramel and topped with chopped peanuts?

Mix capers and baking soda into a wet past

form into ball and let dry

coat in candy and put a stick in it

give to people you love.

Soda somehow around it

Use whole onions instead of apples.

As much as I love caramel apple's, I want to stick to candied.

I like this idea, you've actually opened my mind up to melting root beer candies and trying those out.

yoink

I'm making candy apples, not candy (insert your funniest little shitthought)

You are the winner user.

You've made me realize that poprocks are the way to go. Will post results, fuck off to the other losers.

Taffy then? Or you could dip it in anise candy, the one that makes glass shards. That might be good.

Meme apples, that is to say "mirror" apples. Make that shit they pour over cakes to make them look all shiny and colorful, but pour it over apples.

Add aromatic bitters to the candy coating for a nice complex fall spice type flavor.

Maybe try marshmallow? Dip the apple in molten marshmallow and coat with rice crispies and allow to harden. Sounds decent, never tried though.

Honestly, I just wanna know what the heck OP's picture is. I wanna feel like I'm eating the vast universe.

On another note, has anyone tried soaking an apple in something (probably making sure the inside is exposed somewhere), like another juice, or some kind of drink mix?

That looks amazing, it's like space.

How about honeycomb?

nice and spicy

Would eat desu, I fucking love raw onion.

it's not raw onion, it's caramalized onion

reduce the fuck out of some mountain dew to make the candy coating and roll the candy apple in crushed doritos

>mexican lucas chile candy apples
do u have a recipe op that sounds really fucking good

how did you get it to look like a bowling ball?

I actually made this a few years ago but didnt include it in my op. I like the way you think user!

I'm intrigued, care to expound?

Its gotta be under 21 unfortunatley, but I think a fireball soaked candy apple is definitley on my todo list.

Buy some lucas and douse the shit out of a candy apple! It would be interesting to infuse some of crayon/pastier versions into the candy coating though....

It's like I'm gazing into the depths of space. I wouldn't even be able to eat it.

Haha. You win the maymay award. I like the soda reduction idea a lot though.

Taffy is a great idea. Worth experimenting for sure!

Purple Jolly Rancher + Edible Glitter

How hard it is to eat? I feel like it'd take forever to get through the jolly rancher shell.

wew

How did the Apple survive the rigours of space?

I didn't have a concrete plan really, just the idea, but I was thinking of pouring honeycomb out on a sheet of baking paper, then pulling it up around the apple before it hardens.

HOW DOES CANDY APPLE KNOW WHAT SPACES IS

You definitley have to cut it, but its worth the effort!